|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:43 pm
Say no more, say no more!
Mad Lib:
Boris was alone, walking slowly through Outhouse, thinking of Javert and stroking his doggie kibble against his head. 'What if he hates me?' he thought. He had brought Javert General Tso's Chicken and Roast Beef Sandwich the previous evening, but Javert had only seemed embarrassed. 'If he only knew, I would give my brain just to huggle him once!' Boris closed his eyes, overcome with despair.
'Aieee!' cried a voice, and Boris, snapping back to reality, realized that he had run into someone. The other man fell flat on his leg. Boris gaped in shock and clutched the doggie kibble tighter against his toe. It was Javert.
'Javert!' he exclaimed, kneeling. 'I'm sorry; I didn't see you. But look, you've landed on your leg; does it hurt?'
Javert looked up, still dazed. Visions of Boris humping three kitties swam confusedly through his head.
Boris rested his hand on Javert's armpit, and Javert shivered. 'What's wrong?' asked Boris. 'I am only touching your armpit.'
Javert blushed as, without thinking, he arched his armpit against Boris's hand. Boris stared for a moment, then bent and kissed him.
'Oh!' cried Javert. 'But I thought you loved katherine.'
'What? I wouldn't be caught humping katherine even if my brain was at stake! I only love you.'
Javert smiled, and stroked a hand over Boris's head. 'Then let's go back to my place. We can eat Roast Beef Sandwich off of each other's eyes, and then perhaps we'll think of something creative to do with that doggie kibble.
Boris smiled back. 'I've been waiting to huggle you my whole life. It would take an army of kitties to stop me tonight.
The End.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:30 pm
Everyone is too scared to post. That came out really perverted so I really don't blame you if you are.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:01 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:35 pm
"Eat Roast Beef Sandwich off of each other's eyes"? Sounds painful. (But God almighty, that was the funniest damn thing I've read in a while. So, is Javert has zoophilia? XD)
Chii-chan, that made me giggle. Only fluffy for a paragraph though... ;__; Me likes the fluff! I was a tad confused in the begining, but read the first paragraph twice and understood it well enough. You still need to send me the first. That may help, ne?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:34 pm
Lovely Pirate Kami Chii-chan, that made me giggle. Only fluffy for a paragraph though... ;__; Me likes the fluff! I was a tad confused in the begining, but read the first paragraph twice and understood it well enough. You still need to send me the first. That may help, ne? Oh... Yeah... I'll do that now.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:11 pm
*dramatic music plays* Challenge time because I'm hyper!! Writing challenge: Write a story less than five paragraphs that's slightly perverted. And it has to start with the word 'poke'. Spend no more than fifteen minutes.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:20 pm
I will take yer challenge, Kami-chan!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:28 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:29 pm
Yeah... That's right, Chii-chan, be on at like one in the morning to post and amuse me with silly little stories. XD Now draw me a picture!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:31 pm
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:32 pm
No, not seriously. Unless you want to. Like, if you need a good excuse to draw some fluffy (or not so fluffy) slash-ness.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:33 pm
I need an excuse to draw that?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:34 pm
If that's what it is that you wish, young one. Another writing challenge, perhaps?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|