Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ: Sparking! Out VERY soon! ^o^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:03 am


Yes, yes. October is the month the best game ever (hopefully) will come out, DragonBall Z: Sparking!! In the USA the dumb name "Budokai Tenkaichi" was given. Anyhoooow.

Are you happy with the selection of characters that are made?
Do you think Kageyama Hironobu is gonna do the intro again?
IS IT TRUE THAT EVEN IN THE AMERICAN VERSION, YOU CAN CHOOSE THE JAPANESE LANGUAGE AT OPTIONS? heart heart (I read that somewhere)

Discuss!

(And yeah I know there is already a Sparking thread but that's more screenshot related ~_~)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:49 pm


So what are all the new features n' such? I've heard of the game but really haven't been able to find enough information on it.

.wickedragonfly


skrunch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:14 pm


how good is it
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:32 pm


I can't wait. mrgreen Next time I go to a game store I'm gonna see if it's out for reserve or not yet.

TidusJr


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:04 am


skrunch
how good is it


Can't tell yet... xp
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:12 pm


La gasp! Europe will possibly get the japanese version?!! heart eek

MikoBura
Vice Captain


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:26 am


Sparking! was released this week in Japan. heart
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:01 pm


tomorrow i'm finaly getting it for my bday yay -runs around in circles- 50 characters in it yay whee

drunken ninja45


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:38 am


dbzx
tomorrow i'm finaly getting it for my bday yay -runs around in circles- 50 characters in it yay whee


^_^ Lucky!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:46 pm


I'm mad. They don't have it for Gamecube so I cannot purchase such a game.

Snyder X


drunken ninja45

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:22 pm


MikoBura
dbzx
tomorrow i'm finaly getting it for my bday yay -runs around in circles- 50 characters in it yay whee


^_^ Lucky!

whee smile yea lol so happy , i got it today ^.^
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:46 pm


I saw it in the shop like 2 days ago, I so wanna buy it!!! Damn me being a student, need to save money or get some one to get it ofr me at christmas gonk

Divil


drunken ninja45

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:01 pm


Divil
I saw it in the shop like 2 days ago, I so wanna buy it!!! Damn me being a student, need to save money or get some one to get it ofr me at christmas gonk

well atleast its only a month away
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:58 am


dbzx
Divil
I saw it in the shop like 2 days ago, I so wanna buy it!!! Damn me being a student, need to save money or get some one to get it ofr me at christmas gonk

well atleast its only a month away


Ya your right but who to ask to get it for me is the question (sis is in uni, she has like no money and my dad will want to get me like one present)

Divil


MochiPuchiko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:46 am


Ahh my friend let me borrow his, and it's cool and stuff, but I just can't play it!! All the buttons are different and everything! gonk

But like... it's cool when you guard (which is o on this one, I think) you can guard up high or down low, and if you hit them back and forth it looks like you're dancing. lol

And the best thing is you can turn their voices to Japanese!! mrgreen
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//