Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I Should Probably be Doing Something Else" Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply "You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Myself?
  Okie Dokie
  *****!
  Whore...
View Results

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:43 pm


Yep. Please introduce yourself to use and the rest of the guildies! Don't be shy!


Myself:
My name is Austin. I reside in Dallas, Texas. Born and raised :]
I'm 14 and my birthday is the 9th of June
I am in high school. Freshman year :]
Pretty smart but eh...
I enjoy video games. Shooters mostly. Love riding my two ATVs and motorcycle. Also love shooting my guns off at my grandfather's farm.
I am a pretty strong Christian.
I live with my mom and have never had a father in my life. Which I don't really care. Hehe.
I play tennis but i LOVE soccer.
I don't like to watch the sports really. But like I said, love to play 'em
I have a sister that is 7. My family is awesome.

And I LOVE the INTERNET!

And thats pretty much an example of what you should type. It doesn't have to be that personal though. ;]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:09 pm


Okay...me:

I'm Madeline.
I'm the captain of this Guild, BITCHES. : ) JUSTKIDDING.
I'm 13. My account was frozen for 3 monthes because they found out I was 12.... ;--;
I'm sortofkindofmaybe obsessed with Kingdom Hearts.
And with Yaoi.
I have an iPod Video. It's name is L. Yeah... like L from Death Note. O:
I think MySpace is overrated.
I'm slightly bi-polar.
I'm real emotional.
I'm a fraidy cat.
I'm a Christian.
I live in Texas.
I talk a lot.
I'm very friendly... :3



You coulda just gone to my profile to find out about me... e-e

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:52 pm


:]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:24 pm


I'm kelly!
15
Carolton TX
Not a happy speller
love all most every thing
singer
lalalalalallalalalalala! whee
yes! 3nodding
ummm ok thats all I can think of right now......
YAY! heart heart heart heart heart heart 3nodding

kellykellykelly


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:38 pm


Woot! Carrollton! Go us!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:53 pm


I am ______
I am a a mule.
My main is ______ _______
>D

Boxofrainbows


MidKnight289

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:47 pm


i am me
me is jonathan
i live in farmers branch but i go to school in carolton
im generaly nice, if i like you
otherwise, not so much
im a ninja.
a badass ninja.
in fact i just ninja'd a cookie, beat that >.> <.< *munch*

EDIT: am i srsly the oldest person in this guild? -_-;
ugh i feel ancient... may 11th 1991, anyone older? ANYONE???
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:06 pm


(:

I'm Emily.
Most people call me Ruki from my n00b days.
I live in Carrollton, I'm in 10th grade.
I have insomnia and ADD.
Singing is my passion.
Making and listening to music is what I do best.
Art is my life.
Yaoi does it for me.
I have a fettish with bells and swimmers.
I have just a small obsession with Kingdom Hearts.
I'm the most open minded person you'll meet.
I'm a true romantic.
I've never had my first kiss.
My friends advice and opinion of me means more then my own.
I've only been in love once, and It took me two years to get over it.
I know Japanese ((Sugoshi hanashimasu))
My goal is to lose 30 lbs by the end of this year.

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


Sanomari Sagara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:02 pm


Hey guys! I'm Gabbrielle.
Music is my life. <3
So is anime. ^-^
My favorite color is purple.
I love singing, art and any creative things. [ Graphics, Drawing Anime, Painting, Photography, Writing poetry and short stories, Sewing ]
Anyway, i'm pretty random. Insane-ish random.
Diet soda rocks!
I only watch cartoons, for some reason.
I play video games too much.
Disney movies are the best. xD
I like to RP with my kunochi Kanamori Kiyoa, and any other random characters I have stashed away with me.
Um.. yeah. Spiffy. =P

[ I wish I knew Japanese! ;-; Lucky Emmy.. >.< ]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:09 pm


Sugoshi.
I only know a little bit.. Just like most people in this guild.
xDD
I know pretty much everyone out side of Gaia.

And no..
I DO NOT only know "Kawaii" and "Neko" and stuff like that..

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


IDieWithoutYou
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:01 pm


My name is Erica. Call me Koko please, everybody else does.
Im 15 and attend Creekview High School. I have mustang pride (NEIGH)
Im a quiet person if you dont know me, Im not very social in school.
Im a writer, I write yaoi and many other things.
I stick up for my friends and will do anything for them, friendship is one of the nost important things to me
Kingdom Hearts is my life, I write it, think it, breathe it. Dont say anything bad about it or you'll be in trouble.
Im who I am and nobody can change that
I hold grudges for a long time
I hate people who arent themselves and change who they are
I hate liars and cheaters, if your going to do that then you've hit rock bottom
Im Christian, I love God with all my heart
I believe in miracles
I believe in love at first sight
I support homosexuality, it doesnt matter what gender you are, all that matters is that you are yourself and you fall in love that person, whether they are male or female.
Im a reader, lover of all the arts and literature.
This is me. Erica
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:51 pm


I'm Joy (:
I dunno what it says on my profile, but I'm 13.
I do believe I'm the only person here who doesn't live in Texas
(I'm a Minnesotan. ::takes on thick midweast accent:: Don't cha know?)
or know what a/the Yaoi is.
(I thought it was food at first but then I was like no way they can't ALL eat the same Yaoi's!)
I know absolutely nothing about Japanese culture except that manga's fun to draw and you read it backwards ^_^;;
I like to read.
(Teehee I'm a nerd)
I forgot everything else eek

♥iJoy

iJoyous


Kittynutt

Dapper Comrade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:56 pm


Hi!



I'm Kitty,
I get far to much joy in keeping my real name a secret.
You all make me feel so old, ;-;
As I'll be 16 in a little less than a month.
Sophmore :3
My username is infact, extremely immature, but I refuse to change it.
I remeber when Cocos were 9k, and to me that was alot.
I love the color pink.

And I supose that's it. (for now)


;D
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:00 pm


Kittynutt
Hi!



I'm Kitty,
I get far to much joy in keeping my real name a secret.
You all make me feel so old, ;-;
As I'll be 16 in a little less than a month.
Sophmore :3
My username is infact, extremely immature, but I refuse to change it.
I remeber when Cocos were 9k, and to me that was alot.
I love the color pink.

And I supose that's it. (for now)


;D

Yay! :'D

Welcome to the guild!

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


Kittynutt

Dapper Comrade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:02 pm


AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Kittynutt
Hi!



I'm Kitty,
I get far to much joy in keeping my real name a secret.
You all make me feel so old, ;-;
As I'll be 16 in a little less than a month.
Sophmore :3
My username is infact, extremely immature, but I refuse to change it.
I remeber when Cocos were 9k, and to me that was alot.
I love the color pink.

And I supose that's it. (for now)


;D

Yay! :'D

Welcome to the guild!

Thanks!
:3
Reply
"You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//