|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:41 am
 This hallway is silent as sin, and the slightest movement echo's horridly. One will realize that they're not ment to be on the top floor of the hotel, what awaits here? Somewhere deep inside an agonized scream rips through the silence.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:01 pm
Kakashi strolls down the hallway, and comments in his usual drawl, "Oh, how cheery, I'll have to ask the decorator how he managed to pull this one off."
He disappears down the stairs at the far end.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:08 pm
Aneko, whom had locked the Body Storage before leaving, had began running down the hall to catch up with Kakashi, which resulted in her tripping and falling, putting them both in an akward position. Dammit, you weren't supposed to get out! Now what am I to do...?, she thought, then remembered she always kept a second Icha Icha Paradise: Pop-up Addition in her kimono. She dug, then showed the book to Kakashi and smirked. "Heheh, I always keep a second in my pocket in case I lose the first one. It's never been opened. Now," she said, her eyes had an alluring look in them, "I'll give it to you if you're good and go back in your case back at the Body Storage."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:23 pm
"Ah," Kakashi's eyes light right up, "I guess you're on the menu tonight then." The zombie Kakashi flipped Aneko to the floor placing them both in a very compremising positon, and used his knuckles to tap lightly against the side of her head.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:37 pm
Aneko's alluring ways faded after Kakashi's response. "... Hm, that was a very unwise move of you," she said, before Kakashi could see it, she had used rasengan and shoved her rasengan hand into his under belly. "Normally, I use both of my hands to release two rasengan attacks, but I think one should make you understand I taste bad." she said, then put the Icha Icha Paradise: Pop-up Addion back in her pocket. "No Icha Icha for you then. And to only get my hopes up that it would go to a good home..." she said, being sarcastic.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:38 am
Kakashi's eyes widened, O_O, "Ugh!" There was a BOOF! And... omg! IT WAS A LOG!!! (THE LOG RETURNS!!!111!!!1!!! annnddd where the hell did Kakashi get a log in a building!?) Kakashi was no where to be found.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:12 pm
Aneko was shocked, because she had just made a big hole through a log, which could have been Kakashi. "Dammit, now where am I going to fi-" she said, but right at that moment, she had a seizure attack from the same attack that made her heterochromic. Four colors attack her eyesight, then she completely passed out of the floor, her body acting as if she had died, only blood continued to pump through her body without having a heartbeat.
(( Let's let someone else find her body. (And possibly abuse it. xd ) ))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:09 pm
((Lmfao ya xd ))
THE LOG falls ontop of Aneko.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:03 pm
(( rofl Nice. I'm pretty sure if Aneko had conscienceness, she'd say to the Log, "I hate you with great intensity." ))
Aneko remained on the floor, as if dead, but somehow only remained alive yet unconscience.... with THE LOG ontop of her...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:03 am
(Ryjin walks to the hallway until he is about 30 feet away from Aneko) "OMGWTF?! How did a log get in here? And how could it knock someone out in the middle of the hallway?" (Ryjin Closes his eyes and wispers a word or two, then puts a bloody finger on the ground. He walks towared Aneko and Pushes the log off her.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
afromr.pickles Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
afromr.pickles Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:09 am
"Hmm still out, Morel choice time 1. feed, good considering I havent have female blood in a long time. 2. Be the good guy and wait for here to wake up, This will make her put in a good word for me and increase my chance of getting laid."
(Ryjin sits down and looks longingly at her neck, but still does nothing.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:01 pm
Aneko remained still. Oddly, her body felt lighter than normal. Maybe it was because at least to or three of her vital organs weren't operating. There was something odd about her, though; Different, yet unnoticable. Her bones were harder than normal, yet her skin was soft like normal. Could it have been something in her blood or bones protecting her from dying...?
Whatever the reason, her beautiful outside only made it look like she was unconscience or sleeping without breathing or heartbeat.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:15 pm
santori walks into the hallway and says"oh ryjin your here to well its nice to see you again...wait a minute i thought you killed yourself...whoa i must be seeing things i better go sit down"he sits on the log and just looks at the ground occaasionally look ing at ryjin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:57 am
"Oh hey Santori, no I did not kill myself I just got hit REALLY hard with a baseball bat....in the face... and it had garlic on it."
(Ryjin looks down at Aneko)
"Well shes not breathing and she has no pulse so shes etheir dead or badly injured."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
afromr.pickles Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:21 pm
The log suddenly poofs into Kakashi, and he uses "1000 YEARS OF DEATH NO JUTSU!!!" on Santori's a**.
(( mrgreen twisted rofl xd whee burning_eyes ninja dramallama wahmbulance cheese_whine ))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|