Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( Click to go to main thread! ))


The dragons


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The winners


#1:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Bigger Image ]
[ Uncerted ]

#2:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Bigger Image ]
[ Uncerted ]

#3:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Bigger Image ]
[ Uncerted ]

#4:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Bigger Image ]
[ Uncerted ]

#5:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Bigger Image ]
[ Uncerted ]

Winners, please fill out this form and post it here:


[code:1]
Owner:
Name:
Gender:
Cert:
[/code:1]

Certs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order number: #C1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order number: #C2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order number: #C3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order number: #C4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order number: #C5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order number: #C6

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order number: #C7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order number: #C8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order number: #C9

Original Gaian

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
As much as I loooove number 2, I'm gonna leave that one for MS, I'm sure she will want it. heart

I bet HelMel will want number 3. whee

I bid 3k on number 1 please.
Eh... I don't have much gold on me... sweatdrop
200g on #5 please!
Woot, high opening bid, Pixie! I have to admit I was thinking of specific people when I colored these. wink (Though I don't want anybody to feel obligated to buy.)

MoonRazor, that's quite alright, it's the starting bid, after all! 3nodding
mrgreen Brown's my favorite color anywho! heart
I thought I should include at least one with a more natural coloring... 3nodding
500 g on #2 please.
Hello, Miyu! heart
500g on #4 please
*toddles off to school*
500 on #5, graci

Newbie Gawker

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
OMG a pink and black baby <3

3k on dragon 2 heart
Hello, Were, ELF, MS... *waves* MS, I was hoping you'd like him/her! heart
i'd like to bid 1k on #4 please! xd
i'm kinda poor and a don't think i'll get it but 200g on no. 3 sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//