Welcome to Gaia! ::


Eloquent Prophet

User Image

_//So. This is Sable's New and revised Quest thread.

A'ight. So I am questing for a very expensive item =]
User Image
Angelic Scarf
Recent Market Value: 8,000,000 Gold

So, this is going to be grand fun =]




_//Dont you just love recycled threads? =D

_//Navigation?

_//::post un: you are here
_//::post deux: rules
_//::post trois: bumpers
_//::post quatre: donators
_//::post cinq: progress
_//::post six: for sale
_//::post sept: affiliates
_//::post huit: reserved

Eloquent Prophet


User Image

_//coming soon cause I'm lazy :B

Eloquent Prophet


User Image


_//Bumpers

This has been restarted for my new quest >;]


_//In order to get on the bump list you have to bump at least 2 times beech! D:

Eloquent Prophet

Eloquent Prophet

User Image



User Image
Angelic Scarf



15,000 / 8,000,000

Eloquent Prophet

User Image



SO hello. I'm Jheda, a.k.a. Lenti's art whore. (in another thread) =D Go me!

So I'm doing art, you know the drill, your order, I draw, you complain, I re-draw, you pay me, I flip you off and we're all happy! so Lets get this off with a bang! *throws firecracker* =DDD *it's a dud* >_>; anywho.


Rules: be nice, kthx. All art is in black and white, and in pencil. No ink unless you pay double kthx. Art is now in color, although I hate doing it in color cause I am crappy at it, but I will do it. >o>; Dont tell me how crappy I am. It's for the good of art hoez.

Samples:


User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/robbeh.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/sheild2.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/rionne.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/towserandicesmall.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/kumquatsig.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/paraaapres.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/suffokateee.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/seiuasig.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/altarpresentsigcopy.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/img005.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/img004-1.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/img001.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/lissy.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/cawwot.png
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Jheda/dNeeht.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/fecalizer.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/cleft.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/niana.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/grimme.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/risatowser.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/presentwings.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/presentcraeni.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/presenteni.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/pres01.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/sram.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/shinobu.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/seiuapresent.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/towser.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/swiftzorjheda.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/suprinta.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/sramm.png
http://jhedadesigns.com/dofus/art/april/towserpresent.png

I'm only wanting doing headshot's cause I'm crazy lazy : )



One color Headshot: 1k [1,ooo]
Pencil bust up: 1k [1,ooo]
Multi color Headshot: 2k [2,ooo]
Pencil and color bust up: 2k [2,ooo]
One color Fullbody: 4k [4,ooo]
Pencil Fullbody: 1k [5,ooo]
Multi color Fullbody: 8k [8,ooo]




Anyways. Hi. I'm Jheda.. love me I'm expensive I know. Draw me art kthx.



Art Trades
basicly. If you draw me fullbody and full color, thats what you'll get. if you draw me one color headshot, thats what you'll get. even trade no? :00


Waiting List:

none so far my homedawgz. :00


Over an' out.

Eloquent Prophet

Eloquent Prophet

User Image
reserved punk.

Eloquent Prophet

Unless I grip the sword,
I cannot protect you.

While gripping the sword,
I cannot embrace you.
Bump and good luck ^^

Smoker

I wanted to be first.
User ImageBump and good luck

Eloquent Prophet

Thankyou <3~ Ha Tim got pwnd. too slow beech.

Eloquent Prophet

Smoker

I see your still using my idea, and when do I get mine?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//