Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like scary movies?

LOVE THEM 0.40740740740741 40.7% [ 11 ]
*hides* 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
If they're good 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Ehhhh.... 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 87 88 89 > >>

User Image


Welcome, all, to the thread where Ithil shall now take up space by earning gold for whatever reasons. I look a bit different than usual, because I've decided to mix things up.

Prospective sellers are welcome, as well as bumpers and anyone else who would like to stop by, friends included. ^^

I'm reluctant to sell the stuff I have, because I like the set I currently have. Still, I am not unwilling to, so if you see something you really like, and you're like, Ithil, it'd look better on me, we might be able to negotiate something. wink

House Edicts

1. Thou shalt not say anything offensive to others
2. Thou shalt accept Ithil's randomness (and speaking in third person) as something inevitable
3. Thou shalt either poll whore, bump, or both
4. Thou shalt read Ithil's posts on the first page, just in case there is a rare occasion that she writes something important
5. Thou shalt have good grammar! (If you contribute something besides just saying bump)
6. Thou shalt respect the ToS
7. Thou shalt respect others
8. Thou shalt not quote the first page

If you do not follow these rules, I am not going to be held responsible for what might happen.

POSTS TO NOTE!

1st- Rules and whatnot (i.e. What I'm questing for)
2nd- Miscellaneous info
3rd- Donators, bumpers, chatters, blacklisters
4th- Disclaimers, etc.
5th- What I'm gonna look like...
6th- Online status/potential status
7th- Affiliations
8th- About me
9th- Amusing things! biggrin
10th- Current amount of gold (updated every 1000 gold, unlike my quest bar XD)

I am currently seeking also tokens and tickets
User Image


I am worth: 946,243 Gold
Estimated with known marketplace values on 06 January 2009

Oh snaps! I almost doubled in value since November 2008.
User Image


PEOPLE OF SOME VARIETY


Bumpers (These peeps are COOL): biggrin
-miara_ashomi
-peachiesquare
-Buuni
-countessK
-Syrrie
-Finwe Nolofinwe
-Emo Nerd
-Ashiu
-xtremesoccerspazz
-Amber_kat
-Curufinwe Feanaro
-From Darkness
-Cobain Reincarnate
-Cowgirl14
-Lydias Alarm
-Lady Sickness
-dragon bound
-Xpuppy-chowX-the-real
-4th Element
-- Zilithion -
-Kogane-Maru

My favorite spazzer: mrgreen
-xtremesoccerspazz

Chatters/Stay-ers (If ya post more than once, it qualifies): cool
-Buuni
-Syrrie
-Something Taken (who I GUESS can be put in a post, even though it's okay if I don't
acknowledge him because in all actuality he's merely my slave)
-4th Element
-- Zilithion -
-Kogane-Maru

Donators (individuals--charities are posted below): heart
-Syrrie (1k)
-Niere (2k)
-Donating Faye (200g)
-DizzeeDaSuperstar (1.5k)
-Dora Tonkies (1k)
-Kogane-Maru (Aquarium Earth and Aquarium Christmas Gift)
-Daiku Maryu (tokens)
-Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed (G-LOL Dollie Skirt)
-fuqqyoudude (tickets and tokens)

Really Awesome Charities That I Will Link To Eventually: 3nodding heart
-Dizzee's thread
-FreeRice
-2% Charity
-Charity for Gaians (which the very awesome 4th Element runs biggrin )
-Donate for Dreams

Blacklisters: evil
None yet either...

Kids Who I Know And Harass In Real Life: xd
-pizzaboy220
-HappyPlace

Kid Whom I Know But Am Slightly Nicer To In Real Life: whee
-HappyWillow0
-*BuMp aNd gOoD LuCk*-
Bump and good luck! heart
User Image


LARGE FINE PRINT


Okay, so I said, "Bump for me and I'll bump for you." Well, I'd like to, but I don't have super powers so....

Provide me a link, whether in your siggy or profile or post or whatever, in order for me to go and bump your thread.

I think that's it. At least I don't know what else.

I heart all ye bumpers.
User Image


Avatars I Want:

Questing: ninja
Bought: xp
Donated: heart

The Kind of Impossible One
User Image
Total Value: 2,940,354 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Morgana's Gloves xp
Dark Halo
CoCo Kitty Plushie xp
G-LOL Dark Dollie Skirt heart
Leather Boot xp
Silent Night
Picolitrosso's Urn 10th Gen.
Steel-plated Ninja Band ninja

The Regular One
User Image
Total Value: 443,553 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Leather Boot xp
Nitemare Parasol xp
CoCo Kitty Plushie xp
Whip of Fire xp
Morgana's Gloves xp
Black Leather Belt xp
Nitemare Collar xp
Red Sleeveless Silk Top xp
Red Goth Skirt xp
Fox Ears xp
Red Beanie
xp
User Image


Status: I am online! 4laugh
User Image


About me:

I joined Gaia in the fall of '04 (yes, I a that old) but due to school and stuff my activity has been on and off in the past. I'm currently questing for a Ninja Band, as I figured I'd get the most expensive thing first. I'm counting down the days till I turn 18 (yay) and I am pretty happy with life right now.
User Image


Amusing/Awesome Things:

Anything I say. That's it so far.
User Image


Welcome Ithilvalan, your Gaia Gold: 464k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//