Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We're;

Spiffy ;3 0.44695259593679 44.7% [ 198 ]
Nifty 8] 0.55304740406321 55.3% [ 245 ]
Total Votes:[ 443 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 > >>

User Image
[Emo Celery Excluded]

Welcome ;3

This is our thread where we hang out, quest, and have fun ;D.

Rules
[-] Follow the Gaia ToC
[-] Don't S T R E A T C H the page
[-] Be literate [At least somewhat]
[-] Keep quotes under 5/6 please.
[-] Be nice mad

Table of Contents
[!] Rules <-- You are here
[!] Serie's stuff
[!] Pure's stuff
[!] We like j00/ We don't like j00
[!] News/Updates/Links
Ho Yushu, Serie's post.
C:.

Name: Serie/Bloo.

Me: I R a asain 1o year old kid.
Deal with it.

Music: Ulternative.

[Cake, White Stripes, MCR, Modest Mouse]

Intersests: Invader Zim. Drawing yo'

|[x]_Insane's refference._[x]|

Huzza!
Name: Pure, Purely, Pureleh, Insane. Create a new name for me xP
Music makes me happy ;D
I'm asian and I live and Cananda.
I'm 14.

Like; Friends, Hugs, Art, Candy, Manga, Anime, DDR, MCR, + more.
Dislikes; N00bs, Meanies, Liars, School, + more.

Other;

Wish list <3
Donate? ;3 <3

Art <3
Make Pureleh some art? xD;
How do you know if you are cool?

We like you:[Pureleh and Serie]

-Killerkirb [FriendsC:]
-Oinks [FriendsC:]
-Make War [She's just cool.]
-[ .Drunk.On.Water. ] [Made us the Spiffy banner.]
-[Ebil Cookie] [Just too cool.]
- Zen` [She gets a cool list pass.]
-Sio [We were missing him.]
--

We do not like you. mad


None. Let us keep it that way.C:

--
News/Updates;

[22.08.05] The thread is open ;D

Serie goes back to school today D: [23.08.05]

[02.09.05] It's Pureleh's Birthday! o=

Links;

<in>


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9648005&page=][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Chana_Joy/Serie_blu/celery.jpg[/img][/url]


<out>

<<.We didn't know any better.>>

Chanak!!! XE For literates.

S c a r v e s'keepuswarm.

Literacy > n00bs

Muffin Man! :0 We rate you. [kpostplzthxbye]
I think.. Am I missing anything? ><
Can you delete that post above mine?
We still need a name xP
purely_insane
I think.. Am I missing anything? ><
Yes, you are.

Me. cool
Squeek ._.
How about 'I am going to punish the birdy'
Purple Monkey Dishwasher. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//