Loerilaye
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:24:35 +0000
OMG, so much to acquire, so little time. crying
Welcome to my quest thread! I have about a bazillion things I would like at some point... some significantly cheap, some significantly not. xd Will try to get those cheap things out of the way soonish... working on the Basic Fishing Rod + first, though.
Maybe help a short-haired girl with sullen, green eyes be more s3x3h?
heart to all.
Other items to get:
Apparel:
Crate & Apparel:




Spring Green/Wild Orchid/Autumn Leaf/Inner Fire/Royal Kimonos: 9300g-10777g
Total cost: ?????g
Fishing items:
The Ole Fishing Hole:
Wanting all the fish items! ^_^ Here's what I need so far; anything not listed means I haven't caught any of those fish yet. gonk
Bass:
Brown -- 52 more
Green -- 39 more
Blue -- 54 more
Trout:
Warm -- 54 more
Cool -- 65 more
Frozen -- 63 more
Biters:
Black Rocque -- 37 more
Bluestone -- 17 more
Pyrite -- 50 more
Stripers:
Gray -- 88 more
Green -- 92 more
Blue -- 90 more
Tuna:
Icy -- 85 more
Dicy -- 91 more
Spicy -- 93 more
Boldurs:
Sand -- 88 more
Slate -- 91 more
Stone -- 91 more
Already got:
All Guppy Caps; All Seedkin Caps; All Pebbo Caps ^_^
MUCH thanks to Indoras for selling me bunches of fish. ^_^ heart
Total Cost: A fishy smell that will never wash out of these clothes.
House items:
Already got everything I want -- for now.
Total cost: 0g
Casino items: 
Nothing yet! I'm sure to find something to put here soon, though...
Total cost: 0 tickets
Net cost: ?????g gonk
Net tickets: 134 tickets
All numbers updated ASAP.
Bumps get thanks. ^_^
Indoras gets domokun ^_~
Donations get heart heart heart !
Special thanks to...:
Indoras -- for being tweakable. *tweak* heart
Alariis -- for looking stunning in the G-LOL eek
Kewl p33ps
Welcome to my quest thread! I have about a bazillion things I would like at some point... some significantly cheap, some significantly not. xd Will try to get those cheap things out of the way soonish... working on the Basic Fishing Rod + first, though.
Maybe help a short-haired girl with sullen, green eyes be more s3x3h?
heart to all.
Other items to get:
Quote:
Crate & Apparel:
Total cost: ?????g
Quote:
The Ole Fishing Hole:
Wanting all the fish items! ^_^ Here's what I need so far; anything not listed means I haven't caught any of those fish yet. gonk
Bass:
Brown -- 52 more
Green -- 39 more
Blue -- 54 more
Trout:
Warm -- 54 more
Cool -- 65 more
Frozen -- 63 more
Biters:
Black Rocque -- 37 more
Bluestone -- 17 more
Pyrite -- 50 more
Stripers:
Gray -- 88 more
Green -- 92 more
Blue -- 90 more
Tuna:
Icy -- 85 more
Dicy -- 91 more
Spicy -- 93 more
Boldurs:
Sand -- 88 more
Slate -- 91 more
Stone -- 91 more
Already got:
All Guppy Caps; All Seedkin Caps; All Pebbo Caps ^_^
MUCH thanks to Indoras for selling me bunches of fish. ^_^ heart
Total Cost: A fishy smell that will never wash out of these clothes.
Quote:
House items:Already got everything I want -- for now.
Total cost: 0g
Quote:
Nothing yet! I'm sure to find something to put here soon, though...
Total cost: 0 tickets
Net cost: ?????g gonk
Net tickets: 134 tickets
All numbers updated ASAP.
Bumps get thanks. ^_^
Indoras gets domokun ^_~
Donations get heart heart heart !
Special thanks to...:
Indoras -- for being tweakable. *tweak* heart
Alariis -- for looking stunning in the G-LOL eek


