Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should be the next item

Ice Gauntlet 0.32432432432432 32.4% [ 36 ]
Romani glasses 0.09009009009009 9.0% [ 10 ]
1k 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 3 ]
3k 0.55855855855856 55.9% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Regular

Tina's Charity/lotto Still waiting for the banner contest to be over. Still accepting banners by the way.


Welcome to Tina's Charity/Lotto. Yes this is quite new and what not but does it really matter? I'm giving stuff away for free!! biggrin And I have a lotto for those items that you really want. Check the lotto post to see what the prize is at the moment. That post is located at number 4. You should also check Post number 2 to see what it is that I am just giving away. Who knows what it could be next? Maybe an ice gauntlet? We'll just have to wait and see.


Rules
arrow be respectful
arrow Have Fun (I can't stress this enough)

Table of Contents:
1.You are here.
~Here you can find the welcome and the new ideas topic
2.Giveaway exclaim
~Who knows what will be next eek
3.Banner Contest exclaim exclaim exclaim Winner gets 3k exclaim razz
4.Lottery exclaim exclaim exclaim The winner's choice of 40k or fairy wings rolleyes
5.Donations from viewers like you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New idea. Bounty hunting. This is still being fine tuned. So far, a group of gaians pick an individual and place an amount of gold on their head. The one gaian that can persuade that individual to enter a certain amount of posts gets the gold on that gaians head. Sound fun? Post your ideas and/or comments.

Regular

Giving Away

Out of the few that voted. The Ice gauntlet will be next.
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was inspired by Love Doc

Her thread is located here= http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9044883


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Win exclaim

Because this particular item is of great value. I shall destribute it to the a person who I believe desserves it on page 50.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hockey mask awarded to Edic-Reborn!

Regular

Banners

User Image
by: question
User Image
by: question
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
by: question


Submit a banner and the best one submitted will get 3000 gold. Yes that is correct. 3k will be awarded to the winner.

The names are hidden for several reasons. One I goofed on one name and I severly apologize. Two now we really can't play favorites unless it is a good banner.

Regular

Lotto

Fairy wings

The lotto will consist of 100 tickets. 1 ticket=400 gold. Max is 10 tickets per user. so the least amount of players could be 10. Send gold trade with how ever many tickets you want. You can also send in how many tickets you want by Pm. But I can only accept the tickets when i get the gold.

1.-5. Heavyklaww
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

6-100 open

Regular

Donations exclaim

Nimmie-100 gold heart

Regular

Regular

Regular

So there is also one for a pheonix circlet. That isn't bad.
I'm questing for the staff of the angels but later I'll quest for the fairy wings and the kiki kitty

Regular

.Silver.Pegasus.
I'm questing for the staff of the angels but later I'll quest for the fairy wings and the kiki kitty


Yay

Staff of angels
Fairy wings
Kiki kitty.

Regular

Staff of angels shouldn't be that hard. I can only really just give away cheap things but lotto's.....Well. there is little limit to what can be won there.

Regular

Bump.


On Page 50 a mask will be awarded. Hockey Mask that is.

Regular

is it just me.....wait...it is just me

Regular

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//