Welcome to Gaia! ::


http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12746578#698719652


moved!!! please go to the link above







User Image
User Image User Image

User ImageThe story of no returnUser Image
Two hundred years ago, Gaia was overshadowed by darkness. Evil was everywhere and the people of Gaia were losing hope. They had fought for over one hundred years against this evil but to no avail. How can they fight such darkness? Could they possibly bring back the peace that they once had? The people's hearts were shrouded completely by the darkness. No hope remained from them, they believed. It was then that a miracle happened. Warriors from all over Gaia began to appear. Mercenaries, Paladins, Ninjas, Samurais, Mages, Hunters, Priests, and Summoners came to the aide of the people of Gaia. They fought bravely for the peace they once had. In the end, all the fighters died but they succeeded in sealing the darkness to the underworld. Peace once again settled over Gaia with the cost of the lives of the brave warriors.

But it seemed like the peace the warriors fought so hard for has not been completely won yet. Darkness once again resurfaced from the underworld, this time seeking revenge against those who have defeated them before. Children began to appear with powers beyond those of the old warriors. As the children grew older some ignored the incredible powers but there were some who embraced theirs. Those who embraced their powers were Gaia's only hope now. As the darkness crept ever closer to civilization, the warriors must come to realize their true powers before it is too late. Already, the Dark Lord has resurfaced from the underworld, sending monsters out to attack Gaia.

Can the new warriors come to their full power and fight of the darkness for good? Will they finally achieve the peace that their ancestors fought and died for or will the world be taken by the dark side? It is up to these new warriors to decide the fate of the world.

User ImageStory by --->Moung TingUser Image



User ImageAnnouncements User Image
B.O.E
October 13, 2005 - Halloween eventClick here

Sept. 30, 2005 - AQUA IS BACK!! SQUEE!! heart Oh, the auction has started! Come one come all! THE AUCTION THREAD!!
Sept. 23, 2005 - Aqua again, I have decieded that the Auction will happen in OCTOBER!! But the day is undecieded because I am hosting it and I might be busy. I DO have a life ya know and I gotta live it! From 9-26-05 to 9-30-05 I shall be gone on a school trip. Squee! Keep checking up on the thread for new updates! Sweetly has also announced that the first one on page 500 gets a free egg!! ^^ Goodbye until my return!
Sept. 20, 2005 - Yo! Aqua here! I've been hearing that there will be an auction soon! Stay tuned everyone! ^^
Aug 18, 2005 - I'm back!! after taking 5-6 days break or 4 heh
Aug 9, 2005 - Making a new layout for this thread (and most thing are updated)
Aug 7, 2005 - new thread ^^
July 25, 2005 Due to the fact I have so many thing to update aroun this rp and stuff. all RP battling will be shut down until farther notice ( 3-5 days depending how fast i can do stuff) but rping are still allow just not battle one cause I don't have time to update stuff.. *things that are also closed --> buying and exchanging items*--> RP items. well thats all for now more update will be on this post if I have things to tell you guys.
July 17, 2005 - Flatsale started
July 16, 2005 - Might have a flatsale tonight if not than tomorrow XD
July 16, 2005 - More accessory have been added
July 2, 2005 - Auction started
June 26, 2005 --> Changing the old style to new style for some people
June 25, 2005 --> Some shoes have been added / life potion added
June 25, 2005 --> Battle event start at 7pm
June 24, 2005 --> 1 crystal event started (from 7pm - 11pm), 2nd event (battle start from 11pm - 1am)
June 23, 2005 --> healer spells have been added
June 22, 2005 --> ahhh stupid thread rollback.. lost all my updates.. geez >.< anyways Flatesale today at 12:40pm (GMT - 7 hours)
April 16, 2005 --> Updating thread
April 17, 2005 --> Thread still being update
April 30, 2005 --> Second flat sale ^^ *open at 12:00pm*
May 14, 2005 --> Third flatsale started
May 21, 2005 --> forth flatsale over
May 29, 2005 --> Fifth Flatsale over


User ImageTable of ContentsUser Image

User Image
User ImageWhat is a GM?User Image

GM means "Game Moderator", they're responsible for every step you are making, if those that have breaks the rules, they have the right to ban or suspend you from this rp!

All GM have different task on their hands, so don't pm asking question that they are not responsible for. (but GM that are online can answer the question if you post on the thread)

There are different levels of GM in this RP, all of them should have some jobs different from others (I'm not saying there not good enough for those jobs, its just I need different GM for different job and task in this RP, so please don't misunderstand this)

And I'm using color to show the differences (lol like on gaia) xd


User ImageGMsUser Image

User Image Name:Sweetly_25
Job: Admin
Time Zone: GMT 7 hours
Mood: DEAD X.x

Sweetly_25 (me) is the boss around here, so if you need any help you can ask her (me) when I'm on this thread. NO PM should be sent to her unless its report (from battling) or reporting someone on this thread that is doing something that is breaking the rules!

User Image Name AquaGoddess11
Job: Admin
Time Zone:
Mood:

Aqua is the admin. Most likely second in command. She is the best admin/ninja goddess/goddess. She is buusssyyyy, most likely. She is nice and stuff. She is like one of the most helpful person out of the all the helpers or GMs here that includes me. hehehe Aqua is really good at doing pixels drawnings. She also bites a lot so dont get on her bad side even tho it is awsomo. -done by IB-

User Image Koinogenki
A warning! DO NOT PM HER!!! shes just here for looks cause shes a cool friend of mine =P

hahaha shes the one that help me on the classes whee

User ImageName Immortal Blade
Job: Admin
Time Zone: GMT 8 hours
Mood: Happy

IB is an adminand not single now. He is not much of a talker, but talks when he feels like it. Even though he seems to be not online, he is online most of the time. IB loves PMs, but some times just ignore some of the PMs and people. Ignoring is one thing IB is really good at. Its is best to catch him on a good mood than a bad mood when RP and he sometimes have a problem of giving things out. He is mostly strict on the little tiny rules. IB is mostly working in the guild like updating, editing, lurking, rewording, and stuff that does not involve in art and are really easy for him to do. Oh and add Belldandy963 to your friends list if you are one of the players of BOE. -done by IB-

User Image Name Moung Ting
Job: Councilor
Time Zone:
Mood:

Moung Ting... she is an awsome person to meet. She is one of the Councilor as you can see. I call her Ting Ting so dont you dare call her that or I'll be pissed...jk Anyways she is an awsome RP and many more. If you make her mad and I'll be mad at you too. Ting Ting is a really helpful person here, I think she helped out on the website, but I'm not sure. As you can see I dont know much about the councilor so bare with me I'll add more -done by IB-

User ImageName Tsuki Sohma
Job: Councilor
Time Zone:
Mood:

Tsuki Sohma is also an Councilor. I say she is the best RP I have seen so far... well maybe ever. She really know how to RP in battle and in non-battle. I call her "TS" and dont call her that unless she accepts you to use it or one of my friends and I dont mind. Dont bug because she is really busssyyy too. TS have her own thingie that is like BOE, I think. -done by IB-

User ImageName Bob Dobbs
Job: Councilor
Time Zone:
Mood:


User ImageName MewStar
Job: In Training
Time Zone:
Mood:

User Image RulesUser Image
READ!!! ITS A MUST

1. Stealing --> Stealing means death punishment >=( steal anything from here you'll be sorry that you ever mess with me >.<, *add to blacklist, and will be reported to a mod*

2. Saved ---> Save your character once you recieve it from me, just in case >.< (BUT NEVER HOST THE CHARACTER ITSELF, SINCE i WILL HOST IT, EASIER TO MAKE THE CHANGE)

3. Copying --> Don't copy how I made these stuff >=O and these are my ideas for this thread >.< you copy you die!!!!!!!!!!!>=O

4 Spamming ---> Don't you dare spam in my thread, I hate people spamming, you want to spam, go to chatter box

5. Payment ---> If you don't send trade once you have ordered, I will not take your order

6. Cancel --> Do not cancel your order, think before you order!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Trade ---> Must confirm the trade before I send you the character.

8. Pm ---> Do not pm me for any orders, your message will be ignore

9. begging ---> Begging is just sad, try earning your gold and come back to get one.

10. Bad languages ---> No swearing and such, but !#@^& are allowed xd

11. Advertising --> Don't ever advertise in here, unless I say you can

12. Flaming --> come on , these stuff will never be allowed in here, same goes with fighting

13. Helpful people --> Don't call people stupid when they asked question try helping them when i 'm not online.

14. Selling to others ---> Never sell anything you bought here to other people for a higher or lower prices -_-

15. argue---> If you have problem in here don't argue or start a fight with the Gms or players in here( thats the last thing you want to start). Pm me and I will solve that problem

16. refund---> There is no refund for anything in here, you bought it you kept it >=(

17. Trade - MUST SEND TO SWEETLY_25! THOSE SEND TO THE MULE, I WILL ACCPT AS DONATIONS -_-

18. Trade #2---> Mut title your trade *the page number you have ordered on the thread.

19. Money? --> Gaia gold is not alow in this RP, so if you want to buy RP items from people, make sure you use RP items to trade them! I will ban those that are using gaia gold in this RP!

20. Money #2? --> If you are selling RP items , make sure the buyer is offering RP items, if you accept with gaia gold both of you will get ban from this RP!


User ImageFAQUser Image
READ!!! ITS A MUST

Q : Is there another way to get these character when the flatsale is over?
A "You have to get them through auction"

Q : Why do you have only have 1 of each class for sale?
A : It's quite a lot of work just making them

Q : How much does they cost?
A : 10k in flatsale

Q : Where do I RP them?
A : In the guild, you will get a invitation once your character is done

Q : How long does it take to finish my character (custom)?
A : 1 - 2 week O.O;;, quite busy in real life (school and stuff)

Q : Do you take items as payment?
A : yes I do take items but only sealed letters or donation items at this moment (uncommon items value at market price) rares --> I will check in the market --> donation items, I value whateevr I think it worth =P and store item --> at sellback

Q : How do I level up my character?
A : You roleplay in the guild, and start fighting monsters, you will gain Exp from every battle you fought ^^

Q : How do I know when I level up?
A : You have to count by yourself, theres a monster chart which talks about individual monsters. *Sweetly_25 will check and will update the levels*

Q : How do you class/job change?
A : Once you reach level 50 you can job change

Q : Where do you get the best weapons and etc?
A : Mostly from bosses XD

Q : Can i get a customize character?
A : Only if you win the customize auction

Q : Can I get a full size image of my character?
A : Yes, please pm me about that

Q : Can you hire me?
A : Ummm no, I don't pay people for working for me >.<

Q : What is Jl?
A : JL --> Job level, you learn new skill if you have gain that certain level ^^

Q : What hapen if I don't need that items on me, and I don't have room in my inventory?
A : You can go to the storage room in the guild and deposit them

Q : Can we be affiliate?
A : Yes, you can post or pm me about this

Q : Can we do pet trade?
A : Sorry nope, I'm questing so I can't do pet trade =(

Q : What is the MAX level in this rp?
A : 200

Q : Is there a way to get a character reserved ?
A : NO
User ImagepricesUser Image
User ImageSince this post seem so plain, so I have decided to put some nonsense in here.*I mean , cough* well this post is the price guide as you can see. On the image it have a list of prices for store items, where there is a - thingy (forgot whats its called), well that means to (OMG!!! I'm losing it) well 30g - 9000g - means the lowest prices of store items is from the value of 30g to the highest 9000g. Thats how easy to read a sig.(and the prices will always be the same unless I feel like changing them).

Okie time to go off topic here, since I already told what the price guide is, now let me explain how or why I make this sig image. Well it started on Aug 10 , 2005, I was bored updating certs and making the new pets that are hatching, after doing those, I was doing a random CG, and after I finish it turned out like that. *it was totally random. *cough cough* But at least it matched the layout that I have on this thread (since its the same person). And why did I made a board for this? I have no idea myself, I guess I got the idea from my old mini shop thread. Well my story is over, and I hope you guys are enjoying it. ^^

But if other people want me to add more prices on the sig, you can post on this thread, and i will think about it. ^^ yup yup!

This is so sad... see how bored I'am
User ImagePick UPUser Image

new cert! (Other character are still in making =P
Quote:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/gaiawar/characterv2/Yasuque.jpg
User ImageHow to order?User Image

Its quite easy to order a character from me >.<
first of all you fill in the form than after send in the trade =)

User ImageFlatsale order formUser Image

Flatsale
Copy and paste this form to order

1. Name --> your user name
2. Name ---> your oc name
3. Job ----> ( Mage, soldier, healer, ronin, archer )
5. Number --> ( #1 ,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,)
7. Equipment --> (list the equipment you want to buy and paste the price too) ( also put the page number on the trade title)
8. Spells--> ( only to the mage/healer etc jobs)
9. Total cost:


User ImageEquipment order formUser Image
Equipment
Copy and paste this form to order

Equipment --> List the items you want!
Trading in items --> if you want to exchange your unwanted items for the one you are buying (list the vaule)
Total cost-->
Send the trade --> title your trade with the page number you have ordered!

User ImageHow to playUser Image
Intro
Its quite easy to understand I suppose XD if you still confuse after reading this feel free to email me at gaiawaronline@yahoo.ca or just post on this thread .


Steps to play
1. First of all you have to get a character in order to roleplay or else you won't be able to do a thing in here.

2. I will be posting the character on the roleplay thread, sorry I'm too lazy to pm them to people. Okay once you find the post quote it and do the status point, you will have 20 points from the start, so you can go change the str, and etc.

str - is power for your character (hurt monster more)
Vit - your hp
Agl - How fast you are.
Int - not a very important one, unless you are a magic user
Dex (Dexterity) - Increases accuracy & stabilizes the amount of damage done by a weapon. Speed time for casting spell will be faster.

3. Once you have your character and finished doing the status you can check out the shop where it sell weapons and etc, you can order them if you haven't when you ordered your character.

4. to heal back your hp *go to the Church* and type the word HEAL in RED or else you won't be healed, *I 'll be checking if anyone is doing this*

5. Thats all you need to know for the basic, now time for battles, click on the guild forum and find a thread that you want to fight.

6. Once in a while Gms will post monster on the thread, you have to roleplay to fight it. of course you can get hit from monster, gm will post how much damages your making and how much the damges that the monster is hitting you * You must keep track of your hp. if not you might get killed and you must come back to the main shop(which is this thread). and with 1 HP, SO REMEMBER TO TYPE HEAL BEFORE YOU LEAVE OR ELSE YOU'LL DIE AGAIN!!!!

5. The monster that the gm posted will not attack you unless you quote that image and start hitting it. They will chase you until you kill them, so be careful on who you are hitting.

6. Other player can join and help you fight the monsters, and both of you will count as 1 battle (its good to be a in a group)

7. In a battle you are allow to use any skills that your character have, but it will cost sp, keep track on your sp!!!!!!!!!

8. You must type how much hp and sp you have after every battle, sorry but I don't want people to cheat!!!

9. Once in a while if you are lucky monster will drop items out so you be able to grab and use that certain items (if that items fits you), but must come back to the main thread and tell me to change it

10. Thats all you need to know I suppose, if you have any questions you know what to do *points to the first message of this post*

User Imageleveling upUser Image
Leveling up
level 1 --> Get 50 exp
level 2 - 5 --> 150 exp per level
level 6 - 10 --> 300 exp per level
level 11 - 20 --> 500 exp per level
level 21 - 30 --> 1000 exp per level
level 31 - 50 --> 2000 exp per level
level 51 - 60 --> 6000 exp per level
level 61 - 70 --> 10000 exp per level
level 71 - 80 --> 12000 exp per level
level 81 - 100 --> 20000 exp per level
level 101 - 120 --> 30000 exp per level
level 121 - 140 --> 60000 exp per level
level 141 - 160 --> 100000 exp per level
level 161 - 180 --> 200000 exp per level
level 181 - 200 --> 500000 exp per level

Job levels
level 1 --> Get 100 exp
level 2 - 5 --> 250 exp per level
level 6 - 10 --> 400 exp per level
level 11 - 20 --> 600 exp per level
level 21 - 30 --> 1300 exp per level
level 31 - 50 --> 2900 exp per level
level 51 - 60 --> 7000 exp per level
level 61 - 70 --> 15000 exp per level
level 71 - 80 --> 18000 exp per level
level 81 - 100 --> 30000 exp per level
level 101 - 120 --> 40000 exp per level
level 121 - 140 --> 67000 exp per level
level 141 - 160 --> 200000 exp per level
level 161 - 180 --> 300000 exp per level
level 181 - 200 --> 600000 exp per level

User ImageClass changeUser Image
Jobs/Classes
Heres some job that you can choose from and what it will turn into when its time to class change

once you reach level 50 you can class change

Soldier ---> level 50 ---> Warrior ---> level 100 (win the auction for this job) ---> Mercenary
OR
Soldier ---> level 50 ---> Knight ---> level 100 (win the auction for this job) ---> Paladin

Rounin ---> level 50---> Samurai ---> level 100 (win the auction for this job) ---> Master Samurai
OR
Rounin ---> level 50 --->Ninja ---> level 100 (win the auction for this job) ---> Master Ninja

Mage ---> level 50 ---> White Mage ---> level 100 (win the auction for this job) ---> Grand White Wizard
OR
Mage ---> level 50 ---> Black Mage ---> level 100 (win the auction for this job) ---> Grand Black Wizard


Archer ---> level 50---> Hunter

Healer ---> level 50---> Preist ---> level 100 (win the auction for this job) ---> Grand High Priest

(This job are rare hardly will be on flatsale nor auction--> you will not be able to get one in any customize auction, you can only get them through CALLER auction!)
Caller ---> level 50 ---> Summoner ---> level 100 win the auction for this job) ---> Master Summoner
Not for sale at the moment

Once you pick the job you want in your oder form, you cannot change it!!!!!!!!!
User ImageJob/ClassesUser Image

Coming soon
User ImagePast EventUser Image
events date
heh heres some events date for this thread
June 20, 2005 - event starting at 7pm (team 1)
June 21, 2005 - team 2 starting the events
June 24, 2005 - Crystal hunting
June 24, 2005 - Group battling
June 25, 2005 - Number picking
User ImagePlayer listUser Image
List

1. Tululu
2. purrasha
3. Muraki
4. peggyli76
5. Tsuki Sohma
6. FRICTIONfighter
7. S.O.N
8. Caneton
9. BDaichi
10. Blue_thief
11. Chibi Sorka
12. Moung Ting
13. Aree
14. Rein Aishino
15. Postulio
16. Bob Dobbs
17. Ametra
18. Pajama Pie
19. YamisAngel
20. Ang3licMnMs
21. Sir. Tofu
22. Achan
23. Vegeta15
24. Amaya Uchiha
25. MewStar
26. HellSpawn~Devil
27. Spica_Detective
28. Toxic Muffin

updating
User ImageDonation/TipsUser Image

This isn a must, you can tip me if you want to ^^, and also thanks to those that gave me tips ^o^ also those donated to me will also be on this list ^^

Here's a list of people

1. BDaichi - 10g heart
2. Moung Ting - 50g heart
3. Aree - 100g + trunk [x2] + Prisoner's Shackles eek heart heart
4. Postulio - 10000g eek heart
5. Bob Dobbs - 770g blaugh heart
6. AquaGoddess11 - 1000g i think can't remember lol rofl heart
7. HellSpawn~Devil - 5000g blaugh heart
8. Caneton - 600g heart
User ImageLink me?User Image

If you want to link me, please use the code below thank you
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9373122#463635623][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/gaiawar/bannerlink.jpg[/img][/url]
User ImageAffilliatesUser Image

If you want to be affiliate with me, please post on this thread, thank you


Banners
User ImageBlacklistUser Image

None!!!

User ImageGreylistUser Image

None!!!
User ImageMailing listUser Image

Note
If you want to be in the mailing list feel free to post here. Only accepting 10 - 15 people


List Of People
1. oxshintaxo
2. CrimsonDrake
3. ktqueen
4. lilwerewolfgirl
5. Dark_Wings
6. Agent Autumn Fox
7. Crazylufaspawn
8. Moon.Mage.Raein
9. Tymiko the Pirate Girl
10. Allure
11. Apothecary
12. Yamis Angel
13. Aree
14. Maia-Yuki
15. HellSpawn~Devil
16. DshayRoxxon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//