welcome to the avatar corp lotto
My name is Henry (parrotman) and I am the CEO of my company, avatar corp.
This company is roleplayed by me and we need some publicity so I decided to make this lotto
.NEWS
august:
-----1st week:
---------------thurs:created lotto .important info
winers will be choosen using randomizer
all tickets must be sold for the main lotto to work and I will not chose a winner until all tickets are sold
PRICES AND REWARDS .main lotto
ticket price: 400g
tickets to be sold: 200
1st prize reward: 50,000g
2nd prize reward: 15,000g .avatar contest
entrance fee: 250g
contestants: 15
prize: 3,500g .bump contest
entrance fee: none
prize:5,000g .other payment options
you may pay with items as long as I like the item and it covers the cost of your purchases. I will use the GEN database
to determine prices.
I will accept any donation letter
bumping rules
.1 label your bumps like so: bump1, bump2, bump3 etc
.2 no cheating, or I will black list you, report you and let my pet domo eat you
.3 the bumping contest ends when the main lotto ends so bump till you drop!