Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image
Welcome! Here's how it goes:

Post 1: Introduction, Updates and Rules
Post 2: Order Forms and info on Custom Edits
Post 3: Premades
Post 4: Links to me and affiliates

User Image
Updates:
-
.

User Image
1. No stealing stuff gonk
2. No huge bump
3. No flaming
4. Post orders here in the thread. If there's a question I'll pm ya
5. Always post a picture of the avatar you want me to use naked.
6. Upload anything you buy to your own server
7. Recolors cost 10 extra gold per item (ex: pink boots, then another ten for a pink shirt)
8. Regular bumpers get free edits randomly. You can check out what I've made so far in the same place I posted my customs (scroll further)
9. I tend to dally on orders. I haven't forgotten you, it's usually because I make several versions of the edit until I get one I like. One edit of Kali took me 11 times to get it right! eek crying
User Image

Premade Avatar Edits

Username:
Naked Avatar Base:
What Edit:

Also, I'd prefer if in the trade you title which edit you're getting, please and thanks heart
User Image

Custom Avatar Edits

I will only take three slots at a time, because before I took too many and my head...Sweet Mary my head....Anyways, depending on the complexity, they can range from 850-6k and above for a single edit. 850 would be things like simple outfit changes with a good reference picture, 4000+ would be a change of the avatar's pose, hair, makeup, build, bad ref picture etc. A warning for those just starting out edit collections, it usually does run into the thousands.

Samples of my customs can be found here
User Image
Medieval
User Image
User Image
40's Bombshell Wigs
User Image
China Girls
User Image
Hellsing
User Image
The Last Unicorn
User Image
Cowboy Beebop
User Image
Moulin Rouge
User Image
User Image
Want to link to me?



User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9243820&page=1] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/pixea/buttonwed.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image


Hey, check out these guys too while yer at it! biggrin

My Lovely Affiliates:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Closet of Ink

Shima's Gown Shop

User Image


User Image


User Image

User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
I like the first one in the 2nd row
Thanks, she was a Howl's Moving Castle fan whee

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Thanks! *huggles*

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Your welcome ^.^

bump

Backwoods Hobo

These are cute!
heart Bumpish! heart
whee heart
Not bad. 3nodding
Bump!
Hell, forget a store, I should have set up a gallery just to get compliments!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//