Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Huzzah!

Toasty Cheese

Rox! 1 100.0% [ 964 ]
Total Votes:[ 964 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 509 510 511 > >> >>> »|

User Image



Table of Contents
Post #
1 - Intro
2 - Donators Wall of Fame
3 - Zoider's Quest Items
4 - Beautiful Angels Quest Items
5 - News

Rules
- Dont stretch the pages
- Don't PM Beautiful Angel
- Make suggestions, I'm not very good at quest threads!
- Point out my mistakes so I can fix them xD


'Allo Again.
This thread started out as a quest between me and Beautiful Angel called "A Piece of Gaia History."
The quest was to obtain all donation items from Jan '04 to present.
We have all the items, except for the 2004 letter set. We came to the agreement that the only purpose for the letters was financial gain, so we decided not to focus on it and started questing for items again.

We met so many great people in this thread on our first quest, we wanted to stay here and meet many more. I hope you enjoy your stay.
- Zoider

Donators


- Mordacity: (buck Teeth) YAY! First Donator!
- ][ F!sh.gif ][: (Clown Nose) -Heart-
- Celes_Victoria: Sold me Cheap Doll Ears! -Luff-
- TheLonelyOutCast: 2355g -glomp-
- QueenGirl3: 622g (TY!)
- The_Last_Hero: 1000g! -huggles-
- Domeneph: (Bunch of Random Items) -squeeze-
- Akirashantogen: Elven Ears and Denim Skirt! -I love uu!!-
- BigBlopper: Fairy Wings! -dies from being too happy-
- Rozureido: 500g! ThankYou!ThankYou!
- Sapphire_Jasmine: 100g! =D





Donators From Our Last Quest
"A Piece Of Gaia History"
*Lurvs*

- The_sparker
- sjs
- Yen-nii
- OrphanDante.exe
- Visshy
- RazorPetals
- Chibi_Gokua
- bigblopper
- flying_pigs_will_rule_you
- Unagi_Bigpower
- spoonairplane
- Eswizzle
- moonlit_sprite
- kawaii_mizu
- zZ_SleepyHead_Zz
- Marlok
- Hartopen
- Smiley13
- Taste the Rainbor Charity (GeEkYFrEaK)
- My Eyes are Vomiting Charity (Maylstorm)
- Chibihobo54
- Dark_wolf_goddess
All be it a long list, its my list.. Grawwr'

I'll quest for the items in the order listed below, items I have will be scratched off.
Thankies for support!!


User ImageOutlaw Biker Shirt - Burn - 1,000
User ImageOutlaw Biker Shirt - Ashe - 1,000
User ImageOutlaw Biker Shirt - Coal - 1,000


User ImageSun Flare Pants - 2,046 (1,750)
User ImageWhite Glamrock Jeans - 2,899 (1,200)
User ImageBlack GlamRock Jeans - 2,899 (1,000)
User ImageBlack Work Jeans - 750


User ImageSunset R0x0rBilly Shirt - 2,565 (1,750)
User ImageHigh Noon R0x0rBilly Shirt - 2,515
User ImageSunrise R0x0rBilly Shirt - 2,540


User ImageRough Canvas Jacket - 1,100 (600)
User ImageTexture Canvas Jacket - 1,100


User ImageDark Tuxedo Coat - 2,500
User ImageDark Trousers - 900


User ImageBlack Sport Cap - 250
User ImageWhite Sport Cap - 250 (150)
User ImageBlue Sport Cap - 250 (75)


User ImageBunny Luv - 4,000
User ImageCharred Tundra Boots - 1,300 (1,100)
User ImageBlack High tek Sandals - 450
User ImageWodden Baseball Bat - 3,000


User ImageJoker Hat white-black - 120,000
User ImageJoker Wand white-black - 13,000


All prices listed are store prices.
Hopefully I will find them for cheaper in the MP or Exchange
heart
User Image
Angel's Quest Items


User Image - Solar sash | 115k



Current Funds: 36k
News;


- Feb 25th, 2006; "A Piece of Gaia History" came to an end.
- Feb 28th, 2006; Our new quest has opened!
Collectable Status


Needed:

Sealed
- - -

Beautiful Angel and my self are running this thread as a place for everyone to hang out, make friends and have fun!

We are also hoping to get help on our large quest, for all of the donation items from January 2004 to present! We want to own as much of Gaian history as possible!

Me & Beautiful Angel live together and we share everything. So everything is we because if I own all the items, she owns them too! So helping me helps her, its all good!

Joining Gaia back on October 21, 2003 I have owned all the released donation items from the time I joined up to date (Yesh, even a Devils Tail). Unfortunately, I sold or gave away most of my items long ago, and I regret it. I wanted to start this to get them all back, it�ll probably take some time, but with help from a few friends, I should be able to make it.

Ooh, and just so you know... I don't have a Devils Tail anymore or a Sash, I haven�t had either since October 2003... ><
Randomness!


User ImageUser Image


Eggies!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//