Since school's started and I'm stuck with 3 AP classes I'll be filling orders slowly. Please be patient. Thank you. smile
Mr. Meanie guards my shop. By Annie22 Aralyn is: Online
Welcome to Tangled, my temporary graphics shop! I basically make anything but here I'll just be making wishlists and tags. The shop won't be here for long as I'm planning to set something up with a friend. I just need to round up some items and gold before I set out on my quest for a Nitemare Scarf. I hope you'll enjoy and -buy- some of my graphics but even if you don't feel still free to stay around and chat :3 Everyone is welcome as long as my rules are followed.
Note: If you want a custom graphic, ie. banner or icon, then PM and we'll work out the details.
Okay, here's how it goes. My shop. My rules. You follow. I want this to be a fun place to hang out, don't ruin it for me D;
NEW: PLEASE SEND ALL TRADES TO MY MULE, MissMockingbird.
But if you accidently send it here, it's alright too. heart
1. Don't steal my work or claim as your own.
2. Follow the directions given in each given post when ordering.
3. All orders are to be posted here. No PM's.
4. Send trade right after ordering. I'll send you a PM with your graphic. It will have SAMPLE written across it. I'll PM you the real one after you confirm the trade.
5. Please try to use some grammar. No ch4t5p3ak, plzkthx.
Let's start off with samples of the tags. These are simple. Nothing really fancy, but hopefully good enough. ^__^ Click on the thumbnails to see the full image.
Samples
Minitags: 1,000g
This is a minitag. Smaller than regular tags. Every tag features a bubble with some random thing inside depending on the theme that you want. Minitags cost 1k. There are only 5 slots for minitags. That means there will only be 5 orders at a time. Do NOT place an order when the slots are full unless I've said so. These are available for a limited time. Order form can be found at the end of this post.
These are the types of tags I make. I don't really have much to say about them...
The order form can be found below. There are 5 slots. Each tag costs 3k.
Sample Order Minitag Colors: Light Green Main Text: Aralyn Font: Grand Stylus Bubble Theme: (This would be an idea of what you'd like to see in the bubble. In my case it was a little cartoon guy.) Suggestions: N/A (You have the right to be specific. Slashboy asked for a bubble and two feathers, that's what she got. :3)
Because I'm lazy I won't go into crazy details about wishlists. There are about two things that need to be explained. I'll start with the order form and explain stuff from there. All wishlists are priced at 500g unless you want something other than what I'm offering here. PM me for details.
[color=#FF0066][size=9]
[u]Wishlist[/u]
[b]Colors:[/b]
[b]Style #:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Subtext:[/b]
[b]Items wanted:[/b] Please provide the links to the pics because it's too much of a hassle for me to try and find them. Sorry ;o;
[b]Avvie link:[/b] (For Style #1 Only)
[b]Extra:[/b] (Suggestions Here)
[/color][/size]
Now, first thing to talk about is Style. There are 2 of them:
Style 1: (LEFT) Basically your avvie, a box, and the items. I'll accept up to 8 items in the wishlist. I know the background seems dull on this one, but I was being lazy.
Style 2sadRIGHT) I use the Gaia template in Style 2. I change the color of it, depending on the color scheme you asked for. No avvie included. Up to 9 items.
Okay, now that we're done with that let's move on to Text & Subtext. This is pretty simple. If you look at Style 2 Text would be "Wanted Items" and Subtext would be "Sprinkledonut's wishlist". You can put anything you want, as long as it's not a whole song >.>
I think that's enough talk for wishlists. As stated before, each are 500g. Enjoy :3