Welcome to Gaia! ::


RE: Hello Dear bumpers and vet bumpers of this topic I've read the last few pages of my thread and I've been thinking there is no need for this to be shutted down. Please come in and bump as you wait or join others in chat, this will be open to all people that want's to talk or just hang out with others. I won't be managing this thread as much as I would be just checking in now and then.

The Best Can Only Clam #1! Be At...
The Top


:::::News Board:::::

================================================================

Just New and Out


(Jan 4, 06)
RE: Note

I may have to shut down seeing how school is more demanding and that I can't base my life or live it on a computer so I 'm giving this note to bumps and that I'll have to shut down but you may bump if you wish and use this thread to gain gold and other things but this will be dead
Quote:


I'm greatfuly but dreadfuly sorry that I can not give the winners of my draw or the people who surpass my bumping quota for gold. I'll be departing for here in a few days.


P.S. I thank those who support and those faithful bumpers of mine on and off the list for coming.

(Dec 11, 05)
I've figure that 3750g is much to low for your hard work and I think the raise on the pots maxs amount is good enough till I think I should do something again.
Good luck people.

(Dec 7, 05)
The draw number has gone up and you're now required to go from 1 to 4k and get the number 164. Best of luck to you all.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Every Day The Jackpot Rises Just Look

exclaim arrow You can random a number 1 to 4000 and get #164 for 3500g/ 4000g (max) worth. I'll add in just to spice things up and for this one time a Jack's Grap Bag User Image A box was randomly chosen and is up for grabs. I hope someone will win this small but rare bundle prize. [This is what I mean by rare (I'm only doing this in certan events. eg: cristmas, easter,...ect)].

exclaim exclaim [I'll be adding to the jack pot about 50g each time I come in and/ or if a new comer comes and joins up.]
neutral [When the jack pot is won, it'll restart from 500g and there is a money cap, but you can gain about 2k (subject to change).]{And this is the "Jack Pot Rise"}

Please PM and send page number proving that you won fairly.(Links to the page is fine if you know how to make one.)

P.S. You get multiple trys and earnings/ wins if you wish. (All speical events must be within this topic of mine to be valid and sorry cause this is how it's always been done in the forums and always will.


_____________________________
Winners of the random number:
-----------------------------------------
N/A
_______________________________________________________
Hard,... yes. Achiveable,...yes. Impositble,.. NO. You just need to work at things to gain... well just in life that is... but not when your dead. (I dont' think so at the least)

ninja Be sure to look out for more prize like news. ninja
______________________________________________________________________
Well say it is said my as well the people who bump will help me say that 40k (& up) is not out of limits for those who what to see that light shine when their done. But you will be rewarded with all the bumping gold that you make out of the slow but hard work to prove ones belive of easy work is the best way out. So help me put that sock in those peoples mounths and start bumping.
All rules are as is with the gaia rules with a few point outs like:
- no put downs
- no harsh words that is related to religion, back ground, like I don't even need to mark the rest down.
- I do allowed talking cause I don't think people can go even 50 bumps with out it.
- be cool and head strong.
- and number your bumps please cause if you don't I don't put you on the list.
- There will be no page streaching by pic or words if so you'll face being reported or delete if it's not that serious.
arrow Quoted bumps WILL be caped off at 5 quoted bumps at a time or you start off again from where the cut off number is.
Ok all bumpers will be remembered but just at the point where they reach 50 bumps only I require just 50 bumps min. So just that I know that your not just going to back out and i don't need money or any fee with this.
Please feel free to Pm me if I did not get you in but I'll keep and eye out so don't cheat but for those who do you have no honor or pride so I would ask you to leave.
This will be updated as offten as I can (every 24hr.) but to make it easier for me to track you please pm me be for you start and for those who want to count a count down pm me first about it and put a note on the side so I remember that I got you. Thanks a hope to see you get on your why to help me.
All bumps will be place between the categories of suitable numbers that's been layed out.
============================================
IF you don't see your name on the bumping list please feel free to pm me. Names and sorts will need 24hrs for each update.
============================================
Legend {To keep track of your stat look for these to help you:
[I won't and don't do any favouring I don't give pins like that]

xd This will be for ties if there is any for bumps.
scream Beazerker [Bumping span of ether 6 ninja or over 150 bumps in one sitting a suj is 4-6 pages.]
ninja Outrages (JUst get 6 twisted Then you'll get this niffity pin)
twisted Hard Core bumpers (The more the better the better)[you'll need to bump offten]
mrgreen Next to Number one/ or that your doing swell
rofl Hot Runners /or On A Roll (people who I see that bumping to my expectation or bumps of min 2- 3 pages.)
biggrin Your still good, so your still on [Hot Roding]
cool Still in the game (And 4 bumpers that's 4 days old or hasn't bumped 4 awhile)
evil / exclaim Do I even know you (bumpers who doesn't come in offten)
confused Forget it man your about to be off the list.( got 5 days to pm me and bump)
neutral You need to number off your bumps (please start again if you want your name on the list; unless stated my me)
=========================================
You may start your bumps from where you left off the last time if you have not been here for a while.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess I'll put my self up here first if you don't what your name here.)
Remember That This Is Still A Team Effort. Even Tho This Turned Into A Race...Some How??!! First come first serve so you beter be fast and gain frist places cause the rest of the group will not have their name in color and will only claim half of the mola. For the top3 thing that's a acception.
===================================================
twisted Your twisted beyond the mind twisted 30k in bumps and you win$$ 26,000g for reaching this place.((#1)) The prize will before any who can even think of compleating this difficult but not impossible task

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bumping Titans(Top3) {20,000 BUMPS} You will be$$ 20,000g richer if you reach this level; cause you work hard (prize open for all who compleat the task.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bumping Gods/Goddess (Top5) For bumping (15,000) [Bumpers ONLY!]{ cause they put effort into there work.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Honors 6000+]OR(4 Questing people)(NOTE:You may not rise or lower in stat but you can bump freely for your gold for all Q.B's)

Kek_kek
[Questing Bumper]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top 10(3500)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top20(2500)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Best of The Best(1500)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Best(1000)

Kurama no Koishi Bump 1322 ninja ninja twisted twisted twisted twisted
[_yue_] bump 1180 ninja ninja twisted
rockerina bump 1283 ninja ninja twisted mrgreen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Average(500)

N/A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Starters(250)

N/A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Others(50)

N/A
=======================
Starters domokun (you get 5 days to get going for 50 then your name will be off this list)(D means day(s) I don't put words much in full cause of long names)
[you must have a min of 5 bumps to be on here.]

N/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumpers gone missing; I'll save your name and stat here only if your over 15 bumps for 1- 2 months. (Some acceptions my apply)

General Raynor bump 23
Odeiki bump 303
steelforce0 bump 4
bokoboko42 bump 17
akina3000 bump 46
X.Karyu_Lve.O bump 8
unflash993 bump286
venim91 bump 75
~lime~green~angel~ bump 193
sunflash993 bump 263
Fnky Mnky bump 56
loserlover2010 bump 12
===================================================
Questing by bumping is the best way there is and it requires very little work and you can meet and chat while you earn gold.
Supporters and sponsors can pm me to place there ads here. All ads MUST follow gaias code of conduct and rules. please give me the full URL (Address) and link pictures you want to add. There is no catch or strings and no fees to pay just pm me about setting up with all the above.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There Will be no other bumping links or links that will lead to other bumping topic allowed PLEASE NOTE THIS. IF SO IT WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT. REPORTING THIS IN TO ME BY PM AND TELLING ME WHAT PAGE IT IS AND YOU WILL BE REWARED 100g OF GOLD FOR YOUR HELP. All but what is said can be placed.

Quote:
Here's a code for the thread if you wish to have it on you sig too.
Sory I don't have a pic to go with this.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8891551[/URL*]

arrow Note: take out the * at the end of [/URL *] to make it work.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bumping just for fun.
ok thanks thuo
bump3 I guess getting things started will require working the wrinks out Eh! well what would it take...I off to bed till tomorrow I hope to see fresh members here and deducation so people who has a goal or just want's to meet people or just to do something for the summer. neutral rolleyes ... question ... exclaim idea arrow rofl mrgreen ...
ha you shall never get ther i will never help you... i refuse to post on your thread
well did you need to say that in here you know that you cound have just pm me right... but let's not break any hearts here just think about it cause what are you going to do all summer on gaia. stare at the computer screen and hope for something to happen or just meeting a guy or girl from Russia or some where and what ever else you want to add in but "it's not impossible it's just not yet been done yet" cause most of us live on hopes and dreams instead of doing something. But lets continue shell we...
bump4 and I'm really off now. Domo here will see to things if he ever does anything domokun *(JFL) Just for Laughs*
Ok I lied now I keep my word I'm gone na bump5
ok what the heack is this bump6

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//