Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUY BUY BUY?

YES YES YES 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
NO NO NO 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
BUMP BUMP BUMP!? 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 >

User Image
User Image

NOTICE: SINCE I WILL BE WORKING ON TAGS THE ANIMATED BUMP WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER SO BE PATIENT WITH ME I WILL TRY TO MAKE ALL THE ORDERS A.S.A.P

ALSO I CHANGED MY USERNAME SO MAKE ALL TRADES TO DEMONIC_INSANITY


WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO MY SHOP! I have pleanty sigs to choose from! That's right everything you need is right here! (well not everything sweatdrop ) But If you have already looked in here THANK YOU! and if you bumped THANK YOU MORE!!and if you bought THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !! I luv you all!

I might change the prices on the animated bumps to 400g in July cause it takes longer to make but untill then this is an offer you can't refuse!

The shop is now open Monday, Wensday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
The shop will be closed monday night and Tuesday Due to me having to babysit

User Image
Welcome<-- you are here
Rules
blacklist
The items and prices
Ordering
Customers
links
Link to me!
THANK YOU!!
User Image
User Image
1. Gaia ToS applys here so DON'T BREAK THEM!!
2. Respect other people and they will respect you
3. DON'T POST THAT 'BUMP FOR 14 GOLD' IN HERE cause if you do then I will imedately bann you from my thread and report you
4. DO NOT BEG cause I hate beggers and that will get you on the blacklist
5.Be patient I can't do everything I DO have a life ya know
6. Have fun and all that other stuff
7. DO NOT PM ME THE ORDER UNLESS YOU HAVE QUESTIONS If you do then you'll be put on the blacklist
8. DON'T STEAL MY STUFF CAUSE IF YOU DO THEN NOT ONLY WILL YOU GET BANNED FROM MY THREAD I WILL REPORT YOU
9. Chat, Chat, Chat! don't just bump I feel lonely
User Image
User Image
No one yet ninja
User Image
User Image


Animated sigs
Cost:500 for pictures and flashy sig
700 for moving sig


Examples:
Flashy animated sig

Flashy1

Picture animated Sig
Pic1
Pic2

Moving animated sig
Moving1

*New* flashy backgrounds for your avi
Cost:400 for single
800 for couples
1k for groups (up to three people!)


Examples:
Background1
background2
Background3
Background4

Regular Sig
Cost:200 for name only
500 name and picture


Examples:
sig1
Sig2

Bumps
animated bump: 400g
regular bump: Cost 200g


Examples:
bump1
bump2
bump3

Tags
Cost 2k for name
2.5k for picture you supply


Examples
Tag1
Tag2
Tag3
Tag4
Tag5
User Image
User Image



Picture animated Sigs
Username:
color of background:
# of pics used:
are you providing the pics?(y/n):
If no then what pictures do you want used?:

Flashy animated sigs
Username:
# of colors used
colors:

Moving animated Sigs
username:
color:
what do you want it to say:
spotlight or shine(the example is the shine):

Flashy backgrounds
Username:
Flash Colors (up to three colors):
Main color:
Single, group(three only) or couple:
Kind of print *include on examples*

Regular Sigs
Username:
colors:
just your name or name and avi pic?:

Bumps
Username:
animated or non animated?:
Colors(4 colors for animated 2 colors for regular):
what do you want it to say?:

Tags
Username:
Colors:
What do you want it to say:
what design do you want:*COMING SOON*
User Image
User Image

For Flashy animated sigs
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Picture animated sig
1.Elliot Grant heart
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Moving animated sig
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Flashy Backgrounds
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Regular sig
1.Phill Kaiba heart
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Bumps
1.Phill Kaiba heart
2.sunnyday311 heart
3.Kwany_Kon heart
4.vanillaberry
5.
6.
7.
8.

Tags
1.Lai-Lai heart
2.Hiroshi_sama .x
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
heart =FINISHED
User ImageUser Image
Post your links and I'll put em up


User Image<--My quest xd

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8805433&][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/Nini12/Siggy.gif[/img][/url]


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8805433&][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/Nini12/Shop1.gif[/img][/url]


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8805433&][IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/Nini12/Animated%20things/Link-Link.gif[/IMG][/url]
User Image
User Image
THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DONE! Either it was bumping or buying or maybe it was just taking a peek at my thread However way you came in I thank you cause I luv you all heart
OPEN ^.^ *cuts ribbon*
can i get a bump.

username: vanillberry
animated bump
colours:baby blue, baby pink, black and hot pink
thankies!!!!!!!1
plz pm me when you are done, thank you...i have to go to see fantastic four now BYEzz heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//