Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Began on June 30, 2005.

Ending on July 10, 2005, at Midnight.

WINNER IS eRoTiCa with the HB of 31K. =] Please PM with the details of the character you would like me to draw and also send a down payment of 15.5K (31K/2). ^^


Bumps are welcomed! XD


Welcome to my first CG auction for Gaia avatars and original characters. You might think my prices are rather high, but it?s because I want to put off doing a single character, full bodied CG pic with moderate background since they take a long time. I am definitely not offering anything more complex than that unless you can pesuade me with a looooot of money. XD *doesn?t even know how much is needed before being persuaded*

Note that I draw anime style and that style is what you will be getting in your picture. Don?t tell me to do it in another style, because I won?t. >_>



To see what my "style" is like, you can browse my deviantArt gallery.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



You can also visit my website, however my friend who is hosting me is planning on changing the domain name. I am not sure exactly when this will happen, but when it does, I will try to fix any broken links as soon as possible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



I CANNOT/WILL NOT DRAW THE FOLLOWING

- Yaoi/yuri etc.
- Mecha, robots
- Creatures/Monsters


Anthro is a possibility, but I have not drawn much of it so I am out of practise.

If you are not sure I can draw something, don?t hesitate to ask before palcing a bid. =)



Starting Bid: 1K
Minimum Increment 500g
Autobid: None


DO NOT RETRACT BIDS! That?s just not nice. =(


It may be interesting to note that I like gold. A lot. More than all other items. >_> I like letters too, if they?re worth a lot of gold. XD XD Note that if you bid items make sure to list their worth from both price guides (once they come back up -_-) when you post. I will take the average of them (lowest price + highest price/2 ) and that's how I will judge their worth.


Bid History


Highest Bid: 31K

eRoTiCa
31K whee


Reiben_Prince
30k


Evil Pocky
25k surprised heart


eRoTiCa
16K <3


Torrem

15k to start you off. :33




Bid Borderlines


1K-15K - 1 character, head-shot. Sample
15K-30K - 1 character, upper body picture, simple background. Sample
30K-90K - 1 character, waist-up / 3/4 picture, simple background. Sample (sample shows only upper body, but if you get this it'll show up to waist or 3/4 height)
90K+ - 1 character, full body picture, moderately detailed background Sample


The more money you bid, the more detailed I will get. For example, a 25K picture will have more detail than a 16K picture. =)

HOW TO PAY

Please send me half (or some portion if it is not perfectly divisible) the payment upfront and I will begin working on your commission. Once I have finished, I will send you a resized version of the picture to show that I have done it. Send the remaining amount of payment you owe and then I will give you the full version of your picture.


Please give me about one to two weeks to work on your picture, maybe even more if it?s a complex picture. D: I have limited computer time.


If you like, you can link me with the following banner. =)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



Links to other auctions

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Thank you for considering to bid on my art. ^^
Prettiness <3

15k to start you off. :33
=O Holy sheet THANKS XD X3
Catriona Clawford
=O Holy sheet THANKS XD X3


Believe I'll be outbid by a long way in the end. Your art is worth a lot more - I just don't have the gold to spend :33
Eh, I have doubts that it'll go very high but I appreciate your bid (and comments!) all the same. X3
bumpshovespam


HOLY SHEET IT'S 5:30 AM. *dies*
INVEST IN STOCKS AND BONSD
*invests*

*stock crashes*


*hobo-d*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//