Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Genocide and Ruby_Brown99's Quest

You can do it! 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
I'll help you guys out! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Good Luck! 0.4 40.0% [ 6 ]
I ain't gonna help!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll Whore >_< 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Closed
DONATORS
We got ONE!! blaugh . smile
Amythe First Donator...800 to both of us! biggrin
Shokia....Hockey Mask exclaim wink
CHARITY LINKS

Currently searching through Gaia for a few good Charities
I just finished my outfit for now... I'll want something else later but it's fine for now. I'll give you both 800 confused
Amythe
I just finished my outfit for now... I'll want something else later but it's fine for now. I'll give you both 800 confused


THANK U!!!! From the bottom of both our Hearts! heart heart
BUMPERS
Buddy Bumpin'!
Shokia....Our first BUMPER!
Tantasia
LokiLB
CHATTERS
Chatty Chatty Chit Chit lol
OTHER THREAD LINK
Places we've been and like. idea
User Image

Magical Poll Land
THE BLACK LIST
evil GET HERE AND DIE exclaim evil
Bump! I am the first "bumper" 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//