Kaltaka
Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, llama, llama..
| DUCK! |
|
54.5% | [ 6 ] |
| Lama? |
|
0.0% | [ 0 ] |
| the orange slayed the rake? |
|
9.1% | [ 1 ] |
| Ever present poll wh*re option |
|
27.3% | [ 3 ] |
| you crazy! |
|
9.1% | [ 1 ] |
| Total Votes: | [ 11 ] | ||

(image done by the awesome Ignorii!!)


List of people who have been rude to myself or others, who have disobeyed the rules, and... well, you get the picture. All are not necessarily found from this thread - I check other threads too. So it's kinda like a universal blacklist from whatever I see, whenever I remember to see it. If you have an issue with your name being up here, TOUGH COOKIES. Don't bother coming after me, I will block you, and don't bother getting a mod, they will laugh at you.





