Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image

~**Will fill this in soon!**~
User Image
All my samples are hosted here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y276/All_About_Chaos/

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them!
User Image

~Item iPOD:
(Single) 1K
(Couple) 2K
(Any other additional people) Add 600G per person.


~Full Body Chibi(s):
(Single) 2K
(Couple) 4K
(Any other additional people) Add 800K per person.





<<< All Chaotic Creations will be within Gaia's 500 X 500 pixel limit>>>
User Image


~*WARNING*~
You MUST read the rules before ordering!


*1: DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT MY PRICES! This utterly aggitates me. stare Some people charge 15K - 1Mil for ONE SINGLE Picure! If you think other things are unreasonable, PM me about it. I Just DON'T want to hear my prices are "Too steep" or "Too high". They stand firmly where they are! Any complaints WILL get "the verbal lashing of a life-time". Am I clear? I Don't Like having to be strict...PLEASE don't make me! gonk

*2: If you have ANYTHING to say about ANYONE in this Thread....PLEASE do it VIA PM ONLY! I DON'T want to be involved in squabbles....I don't want any squabbles started here....and I DO NOT want people being harrassed on my Thread. This is MY SHOP...*I* make the rules on it! Got it? scream

*3: You ARE welcome to BUMP and Make converstations. Though please keep it PG-13 at Max...We ARE on Gaia, people! stare Any Gaia rules apply here too!

*4: I AM a busy woman! So please forgive me if your pic. seems to be taking a while!

-I give an estimate of 1 - 7 days (from the time you order)-

for anything! So, if you don't read the rules...and ask me anyways...

3nodding THE TIME EXPECTANCY FOR A PIC. IS PLASTERED RIGHT HERE! 3nodding

*5:To make sure you have read all my rules and regs...*And there AREN'T that many!*...I expect THIS from you: Any post that is interested in ordering MUST have exclaim at the begininning of their post! If you DON'T have have it...I WON'T accept it as a valid order...SO PLEASE Tell me you were smart and read my rules! evil

*6: Please send Payment *IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU ORDER*! It helps me keep track of things on my list to make sure everyone has paid their dues!

*7: Read my rules, pay attention to how you order....and I will give you my FULL and UTTER attention! 4laugh
Defy any Rules, and you shall find yourself on a List you'd RATHER NOT be on.... twisted

NOW, onto....The "FORM"! blaugh heart



The "FORM":


Gaia Alias:
Type of Pic. Desired:
What avatar(s)?:
What look?:
Quote:
Special request(s):



question Questions question


Gaia Alias: I BETTER not need to explain this!

Type of Pic. Desired: Chibi? Single? Head shot? Chibi Couple? Couple? Head shot Couple?

What avatar(s)?: What avatar(s) am I to be using as a reference? Is it an OC? Can I have pictures? A picture?

***I DON'T like Descriptions....It's not that I don't like them...It's just TOO much trouble to get every detail without reading things a billion times and being on a constant "Check this Mr/Ms. Customer"-Deal. I'm sorry if it's inconvenient....I just see it as too much of a hassle on MY side.***

What look?: Is there some kind of special emotion you want from your pic? Sexy? Mean? Sad? Tell me! Lemme work my magic!

Quote: Yes or No? *I REALLY Like quotes because they help me to make the picture add to your personality.* Would you like it to be "i...something"? Or perhaps you want a quote AND a custom "i" quote. Lemme know! (I'd argue against any quote on Head shoys, only because they ARE ONLY 200 X 200 pixels....Just not enough room.)

Special request(s): Any pose you REALLY want imparticularly? Things you want to change a little....Like adding wings? Lets see if we can work out your ideas! Please don't hesitate! I LOVE ideas! heart
User Image

Not yet started: gonk
Working on: idea
Tipped: heart



Current Customer List:
1.) Gleason - (OC FULL) idea heart
2.) Amenti- (Avis:Chibi <F>,Couple <Chibi> wink
3.)
4.)

Waiting Customer List:
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

SAMPLE SENT: (Simply waiting to be Approved!)
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)




Past Customers:

Xenostatica ~ Program 13 Revamp~ Lady of Paladin ~ Meli849 ~ GreenBear
Stray Bullet From Heaven ~ X_[Acer019]_X ~ DarkKnightz3ro ~ [.xDark.Demonx.]
~LM~ ~ KnightRevealed ~ Kane Daithran ~ Drear
PTOMELY ~ Flaming_Gun ~ Aneatra Pendragon ~ Confucious589
*DyingInside* ~ Purple Angelica ~ Kairisesshy
Sailor Kasumi ~ Passerby ~ EK-Ghettolonerfatman ~ Chemu-Kun
ElvishSorceress ~ Devastis ~ Spiritual WD40 ~ ysevery1staren
User Image


8/14/05 ~
WELL! Chaos has decided to open up an ALL i one CHAOTIC CREATIONS SHOP, YO! I'll post the link on tiop of this thread AND at the end when it is all set up guys! Sorry bout this! sweatdrop


8/02/05 ~
SAMPLES all sent out, yo! Sorry for the waitness! crying heart I've been in and out of the hospital for 3 days! *Huggle me?* Well....I'm OPEN again! Though I WILL be Revamping soon...so watch for me peeps! wink heart

7/29/05 ~
Chaos will have all SAMPLES sent out SAT evening due to Family plans~! So If You don't get them SAT evening...SUN Morning is your best bet! *SORRY it's taken me so incredibly long guys!* sweatdrop

7/12/05 ~ Well boys and Girls, Chaos has some bad news, I'm afraid..... sweatdrop
From now on, I will ONLY be offering iPOD Item-style images, Chibis and Head shots. I will have to get another job here, to afford for my apartment, and I just won't have the time. Things have been really hard for me lately and I'm sorry...but I'm afraid RL will have to come first.
If I offer my services to you, ONLY THEN, will any other requests be avaliable for you to make. Please understand, I just WON'T have the time. I feel bad...but like I said...Chaos surviving in the "Real World" is WAYYYYYY more important.....
I am hoping to be done with ALL previous Commissions by the end of July.
Thank you again guys for being so patient while I go through all this RL crud. crying heart



07/04/05
~ Wow! Happy 4th peeps! whee heart I've revamped up the shop...AGAIN! I know. sweatdrop I've made some changes because my time will be being SERIOUSLY cut from now on IRL. So please understand. If you've already ordered with me, your getting what you've ordered! Though any new people will...I'm sorry...HAVE to understand my new situation. If I offer my services to someone who is requesting, that's a different story...but from now on I ask that you use strictly what I have offered (Located three posts up.) Sorry again and Thanks guys!


07/01/05
~ It seems that I have come across too many orders and not enough time IRL! gonk Please forgive! sweatdrop All previous orders WILL be completed by the end of July! Sorry for taking so long guys! sweatdrop Any new customers will have to wait....I'm sorry. Keep looking to when I'm finishing things here. But NO orders till My list is completed. Sorry and Thanks again for waiting people.
User Image
Wanna Be an Affiliate? Wanna LINK me? HERE! Go Ahead! 4laugh heart

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8461224#406663704][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/LilChaosKitten/Banner_CG.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8461224#406663704][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/LilChaosKitten/Banner_CG_2.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8461224&page=1][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/LilChaosKitten/Chaotic_Warning.jpg[/img][/url]

BLANK TILL LATER! sweatdrop
~*BA-BUMP*~

b0mbf0x's Waifu

Questionable Browser

Too freakin' cute. o_O;;;

I gotta order....

Gaia Alias: Mirashi (Mira, Mirmir, Mir, Ashi.... Take your pick XD )
Type of Pic. Desired: 1/2 Body couple
What avatar(s)?: Mine and Saihto-Aoshi's

User Image User Image
(except with my updated hairs style, please ^^)
What look?: Something flirty and sexy, but fun.
Quote: "And the Ocean Shines So Bright..."
Special request(s): None really, you can go a little nuts ^^

Dont hesitate tto PM with questions! =D
Mirashi
~*INVALID ORDER*~
[Did not send trade, Did not remember what goes on the top of the post]


Awwwwww.... crying I Can't take your order because you didn't follow the rules!Unless you follow the rules....I'm afraid I can't validate it as an order.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//