Welcome to Gaia! ::


Changed my mind...what's sold is sold, the rest is now going on my mule to wear.
me send trade for staff?

Merry Bard

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't suppose you want to reserve the kiki kitten for me?
mR. kleen
me send trade for staff?
Sure.
Vanira
I don't suppose you want to reserve the kiki kitten for me?
Unless somebody else grabs it....I kinda need the gold ASAP. sweatdrop

Merry Bard

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
crying crying I just started questing, so I only have 1.3K now.. crying crying
Blatant Obscenity
Bump.
Thanks for the bump
Vanira
crying crying I just started questing, so I only have 1.3K now.. crying crying
yeah...I'm questing for the NM headband and the Devil Tail.
chewy_chewy
bump
Thanks for the bump
Jean Carlos13
User Image
oooh...she's pretty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//