Like the title says, I've got four March 2004 Donation letters to sell.
I'll be auctioning them off 1 letter at a time, I think...20 minutes should be enough time for each auction.
Starting bid per letter: 64k
Current HB: 65.1k -Chronic_Crono
Auto-buy: 75k
I'll start the time once I get a decent bid. If you're going to offer items, I want you to calculate the full value of the offer and include it at the botom of your post. It takes too long to calculate bids while the auction is going. Thanks, and good luck to you all!
Letters left: 1
1st Letter- Sold to Raevir for 65k
2nd Letter- Sold to Tamrissa for 65k
3rd Letter- Auction over. Waiting for trade.
Let the festivities begin!
NOTE: Due to a bit of carelessness, it seems that one of my March letters in infact, not a march letter. sweatdrop So, there is only 1 left actually.