Welcome to Gaia! ::


<center>User Image
Black Olympic Shirt- 2oo gold.*
The Jack-et- 1.1k*
Pink Strapless Bra- 6oo gold.
Spirited Boxers- 2oo gold.*
Spirited Scarf- 6oo gold.*
Flower on my head- 12o gold.*
KoNfUzEd rAiNbOw ToE SoX - 4oo gold.
Blue Uniform Skirt- 8oo gold (?). *
Green Knot Top- 1.5k*
Right Half of the V-Pin- 1oo gold.*
Fresh Grass Skirt- 5k
Blue Forbidden Skirt- 1,999 gold.*
Chickie Mask- 2oo gold.*
KiKi Kitty- [S.b.-] 2ok [her name is Cuddles, and she deserved the best!]
Dark Blue Scarf- 1k*
Shorts- 2oo gold.
Blue Grecian Sandals- 6oo gold.
Green Cross Top- 9oo gold.
Fishing Pole- 1oo gold.
Maid Headband- 2.5k gold.
Jadeleaf Dragon Dress- 6k*
Soft Pink Undies- I have an offer for 2k, can you go higher? whee
Coconut Bra- 6k
Pilot's goggles- 4k*
Sacred Leaf- I still want this. blaugh heart *
Bid/Buy! mrgreen neutral
[If you have a problem with any of the prices, just tell me, and I'll consider... I did this real quick... so I could have made a mistake. xp ]

<center> * =Sold

Tsunake's Problem

Poltergeist Garbage

I'll buy the olympic t-shirt, please...

should I send trade?
<center> I'll buy the black olympic shirt and somehing else...hold on. Keep the shirt for me xD
CuterThanYou
I'll buy the olympic t-shirt, please...

should I send trade?

<center>Go Ahead.
@Seductive-She got the first post, you could bid, if you want it more.

Original Sex Symbol

The rainbow toe sox are only 404 gold in the main shops.

The Green Knot top is only 1920 in the shops. neutral
<center> 250g
ill buy the jack-et!! send the trade, please?
I'll buy the pilot goggles
<centeR> question
nuhajalal
ill buy the jack-et!! send the trade, please?

meh, hold on, do i send the trade?
Seductive_Potato.exe
<centeR> question

<center>I am so Sorry, I already sold it to her.
i will take the jade green dress at 6k, send trade please
scarf and boxers for 500
i will take the flower for 150 send trade
jessyta
The rainbow toe sox are only 404 gold in the main shops.

The Green Knot top is only 1920 in the shops. neutral
nice chickies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//