Below, you will find the table of contents. Please feel free to look around,
bump, and even stay and chat. No, this thread isn't here for me to ask for
donations. It's really just here to keep me on track. :3
In case you haven't noticed, Roko is a quest-a-holic. :O This is at LEAST my
tenth quest, but, yanno, after the fifth one or so, I lost count. XD And, yeah,
I've completed every single one. :3
This time, I'm going to be questing for the coveted devil tail. (Insert ooh's
and aah's here.) Why? Mostly because school is about to end and I'd like to
have something to do over the summer. I don't have a tail, yet, so I figured,
"why not quest for one?" And here we are? XD
Uhm. About me? I'm seventeen years old - born May 5, 1988. I've been on
gaia for exactly eleven months this day. XD My Gaiaversary is July 5, 2004.
Yuh, I'm an '04 Gaian. X3 <3 On Gaia, I like to hang around the exchange,
but you can also find me in general discussion, requests and commissions,
and breedable pets sometimes. :3
` mocha_san_v.2 : Thank You Letter for June 2004 ` kitten : Thank You Letter for Mar 2005 ` Angel_in_Disgu!se : 5k ` Klip : Thank You Letter for April 2005, Tire on my Head, 10k ` Rae-kun : 2004 Donation Letter Set, Chain Wallet (x2) ` Pajama Pie : Easter Basket 2K5
q u e s t s
[x] OMG! wut a cool hat. D:
[x] ________Shiroi's Quest for a Tail!
[x] L U C A S and E L L I S are q u e s t i n g !
[x] Groove! Riasha's quest for DJs!
c h a r i t i e s
[x] [Little Wishes Charity]
[x] .:'*':.The Gaia Newbie Shirt Charity!.:'*':.