Welcome to Gaia! ::


We are closed until the bank starts working again for me!



Hello there! We are an up and coming new charity! If you popped it here, you must need a donation.
Or want to give one.
Or are bored.

Any way. This is how it works. I have 10246g right now and I want to give it all away. To you!

But first you have to do something for me. You must post here ten times, put the name and link of this charity in your quest thread and give me the link so I can see it.

Also please fill out this form before doing anything.

Name:
Join date:
Quest thread link:
Percent completed of quest sad estimate)

I will try to give as much as I can but it will depend on how much is donated and how much I can earn on my own.

Donations should be sent to me with donation in the title.

Other than that post, have fun and be nice

THE CLOSER MY RULES ARE FOLLOWED, THE MORE THE DONATION
User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?
t=7917150&bt=1116916616&start=0][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.co
m/albums/y135/Horohorohoro/eXcKKg.gif[/IMG]



User Image

[/URL][URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.p
hp?t=7917150&bt=1116916616&start=0][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135
/Horohorohoro/eXcLkC.gif[/IMG][/URL]
People we've helped.

[Cool Angel] got a May 2005 Donation Letter
siaosi got 500g
wilmee got 500g
Ryu-Jin got 500g
Sa-chun got a May 2005 Donation Letter
Donators!
no one! sweatdrop
hello~! can i bump? 3nodding
Sa-chun
hello~! can i bump? 3nodding

Of course!
Name: [Cool Angel]
Join date: 04 march 2005
Quest thread link: User Image<--- Here ^^
Percent completed of quest sad estimate) Around 30%
maybe i can make you a banner.... 3nodding it will take a while cause i'm mostly offline cause it's school time. crying
bump!1 heart
i must atleast have 10 post. i'll do it! bump!2 heart
post 3 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//