Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is our charity one of the best?

For sure! I love it! 0.58490566037736 58.5% [ 155 ]
I'm not so sure... 0.23018867924528 23.0% [ 61 ]
Sorry, nice try, but no. 0.18490566037736 18.5% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 265 ]
This poll closed on February 8, 2006.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 224 225 226 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

READ THE BELOW

Hello. The Purple Charity is curently on Hiatus. In other words, we are unsure of when we will be up and running again, but for now all we know is that the summer looks like the best bet.
Please refrain from posting in this thread and allow it to go into a deep sleep until we are up and running again.
Do not bump.
Do not chat.
This is a hiatus.
So please understand.

If you are awaiting a donation, please be patient, we will get to you in time and you will receive your donation.
- PG2 -


Hello, and welcome to The Purple Charity!
This charity is made mainly for questors. (300+ Posts Only!)
Though we help the common newb as well. (50+ Posts Only!)

This charity may be called the PURPLE charity-but, I'm for other colors too!
So don't be discouraged-we're just like every other charity!
^Secretly better... Ha ha ha...


Please read(or at least skim) posts 1-10, Thank you!


.:: Index ::.
P.1 - Greeting & index

P.2 - F. A. Q.

P.3 - Rules

P.4 - Donation Forms

P.5 - Wonderful Staff

P.6 - Donators

P.7 - Donatees & Waiting List

P.8 - Journal

P.9 - Affiliates

P.10 - Link Us!

P.11 - Reserved

P.12 - Reserved

P.13 - Open!

Current Funds: 6000g
F. A. Q.
[ Frequently Asked Questions ]

Q: Why did you start this charity?
A: Because, I love to help gaians in need. Making people happy is what I do best. To tell you the truth, I just..."do."

Q: Why is it called the PURPLE charity?
A: I love the color purple(kinda obvious). So, when I made this charity (origional thread made on September 11th 2004), I thought-
"What better then to name my charity after my favorite color!"

Q: How do I get on staff?
A: All you do is read over P. 5 (Post Five) and if we have an opening it will be in bold at the top. If not-there will be nothing. Though, if you'd like to help out, you can bump the charity. Maybe visit our Fundraising thread? Or Contest thread. OR if you join our Guild-your almost garenteed a donation lol. We love to get to know knew people everyday!

Q: How do I recieve gold?
A: Go to P. 4 (Post four) and fill out a form.
Then post your form in the thread. We read over every page-so we won't miss it. Not everyone gets a donation-cause not everyone puts effort into it. You really want a donation? Put some effort into the form.
For Questors 300+ Posts
& Newbies with 50+ Posts

Q: What can I do to better a chance of a donation from you?
A: Fill out BOTH a questor and bumps donation request form(If you're a newb this does not apply to you)! Answer all the questions in the form as best as you can. Under 'Why should we donate to you?' put something other than 'I'm a good gaian' or 'you don't have to.' Be creative! Also, put in the CORRECT code sentence. If you cannot find it, re-read the rules! It is there. If you really want it, bumping the thread will most likely raise your donation. We DO check quest threads, so be sure it is a good link. If you chat and come back once in a while, we notice and even send 'little gifts' to our favorite questors. If you're just a newbie, no problem. Just remember not to beg. Say things politely, you're on our time not yours, and we do not have to donate to you. Also, people who are fun and funny get more donations because they understand we aren't the 'Big bad charity owners.' Don't be afraid to go all out on a request form! The more determination the higher the donation. Good luck to you!

Q: Why did my trade get canceled?!
A: Chances are you did not say 'Thank you' in the title of the trade. You can re-apply in seven days, and we will reconsider. If you for some reason can't say thank you in the trade 'cause the banks are being weird, just post a little 'Thank you!' in this thread. Also, if it takes you more than seven days to confirm a trade and I see nothing in your siggy saying you're 'out of town' or 'offline for a week', your trade will be canceled.

Q: I have a good question that's not on the F. A. Q. ! What do I do?
A: Send a PM to PurpleCharityMule Title it: F. A. Q. Question!
Rules
[ Please read them! ]

1. No Pming or begging!

2. Do not bump more than once per post. Do not stretch out page either. Drives me nuts!

3. Keep it clean. Pg13 only.

4. Please do not harrass, or be rude to people either. No picking fights while I'm on the subject.Makes me so angry.

5. I can add more rules.

6. Please abide by all gaia origonal rules as well. (TOS)

7. If you do not say thankyou in the topic of the trade I will cancel it.

8. Do not be greedy!

9. You must have a post count of at least 300 if you're on a quest.
And a post count of at least 50 if you are new to gaia.

10. To prove that you have read the rules please state the code sentence in your application: Maybe the dingo ate your baby.

11. Do NOT advertise here...unless asked to.

12. If you correct my grammer, spelling, ect... I get pissed, so I'd advise you not do that. No real consequence besides, no donation.

14. Sorry I will not give you gold for a "friend."

15. You must have a quest thread of at least 3 pages.
Donation Form
The forms are done in the exact way we would like you to post them.
So just copy and paste with your answers-That's it!
And so I don't have to frown upon any more of you, please- write your information after the colon( : ). That way your entire application isn't bold. <3
Don't forget to say Thank You!

Questor:


[color=indigo][size=9]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Post count[/b]:
[b]Date joined[/b]:
[b]Quest Item(s)[/b]:
[b]Quest & link/url[/b]:
[b]Why should we donate to you?[/b]:
[b]Code sentence[/b]:
[b]Do you like the color Purple?[/b]:
[/size][/color]


Newbie:

[color=indigo][size=9]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Post count[/b]:
[b]Date joined[/b]:
[b]Items you would like:[/b]
[b]Why should we donate to you?[/b]:
[b]Code sentence[/b]:
[b]Do you like the color Purple?[/b]:
[/size][/color]


NEW! There is a new type of application now! You may fill out this application AND either a newbie or questor application as well! Giving you TWO chances at a donation! Below is the 'Bumps' request application. This is a way of donation through us sending people to bump your quest thread. Sometimes company is better than gold, plus this raises your chances of getting both bumps and gold!

Bumps:


[size=9][color=indigo]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]URL to your quest(no text links/banners)[/b]
[b]Bumps desired[/b]:
[b]Best date to be bumped[/b]:
[b]Code Sentence[/b]:
[b]What's your favorite type of soda?[/b]:
[/color][/size]


NOTE: filling out a form(no matter how many or what kind) it does not ensure you a donation. If you'd like to know what things would get you a better chance at a donation go back and read the F.A.Q.
The Wonderful Staff
We do not need anymore staff, thank you for looking to see, though. When we have an open spot, or need more help, I will post it. Thank you for looking to see if ou could help out! <333
-PG2-

DO NOT PM STAFF!

Who is who:

Owner - PG2
Co Owner - Dea and #Teddy#
Co Owner - Patchwork Emotions
Co Owner - Tigerella
Leader - ArianaAngel
Leader - Binamouse
Helper1 - supergirl148
Helper2 - Sesa
Bumper1 - Kisharo Dragonwings
Leader - PinkSugaredIce - inactive
Arts Director - Ella_Vation - inactive
Artist/Temp - OniReiSakura - inactive


Profiles
~------------------------------------~
Owner: Purplegelic AKA PG2
Real Name: Kari(care-ee)
Age: 14 and smarter than my age lets off!
Favorite Color: Take a wild guess..lol. (I love Orange too!)
Nicknames: Call me purple, gelic, pg, or PG2. Ect...
Additional facts: I'm very random-and easily entertained.
I love meeting new people, and can answer most questions. I alos like shiny objects. My word is blunt, and I love poetry. Poetry and choir or my favorite hobbies, I guess. So if you like those things, or you're weird too, we'll get along very well! <333
Purplegelic Ownz Your Soul
B-day: December 12th, 1991
~------------------------------------~
Co Owner: Dea and #Teddy#
Real name: Top secret
Favorite Color: pink/blue
Age: Also top secret
Additional Facts: I love helping charities and can usually be found in some of them (so if I look familar...that may be why lol). I also have a sister on Gaia known as OliverWoodsGal.
B-day: Nov 1st
~------------------------------------~
Co Owner Patchwork Emotions
Real name: Elaine
Favorite Color: Dark Green
Age: 17
Nickname: Mehri
Additional Facts: I'm a Christian, senior in highschool. I plan to go into counseling. And I got a niece and a nephew this year. <3
B-Day: 9/8/88
~------------------------------------~
Co Owner Tigerella
Real name: Nancy
Favorite Color: Blue
Age: Secret!
Nickname: Ti
Additional Facts: --
B-Day: 3/25
~------------------------------------~
Leader: ArianaAngel
Real name: Amber
Favorite Color: Purple/Red/Black/Silver/Blue (Seriously can't choose)
Age: 16
Nickname: Ari
B-Day: 03/22/89
Additional Facts: I'm a junior in highschool. I'm catholic. I can be very crazy but a real sweetheart(So people say). I like talking to new people. I get along with people pretty easily. It seems I may or may not talk faster and/or more than other members because I'm from the south and it's a big part of my culture. ^-^
Important: May Lord have mercy on your soul if you catch me when I'm hyper.
~------------------------------------~
Leader: Binamouse
Real name: A secret!
Favorite Color: um.. purple, green and blue!
Nicknames: Bina, and Mouse
Age: 14
Additional Facts: I'm kinda crazy...
B-day: August 1st
~------------------------------------~
Helper: supergirl148
Real name: Hope
Favorite color: Purple!
Age: If I told you that, I'd have to kill you...
Nickname: supergirl, hope, anything else you think of...
Additional Facts: I am always either hyper or tired; there's no in-between. I love making friends on Gaia!
B-Day: Oct. 21
~------------------------------------~
Helper2: Sesa
Real name: Briana
Favorite color: Dark Lavender, Sparkley Violet, and Purpley Indigo
Age: 13
Nickname: Cami
Additional Facts: Loves FMA, Manga, Graphic design, and annoying mean people
B-Day: October 8
~------------------------------------~
Kisharo Drangonwings profile soon to come!
~------------------------------------~
Leader: PinkSugaredIce
Name: Starr
Favorite color: Pink
Age: eleventy billion
nickname: Foxy Pink
Additional Facts: Pink rocks! Foxes rock! YEAH! W00t!
~------------------------------------~
Arts Director: Ella_Vation
Real Name: Billie
Favorite color: Red
Age: 24
Additional Facts: Obsessed with U2, theatre, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy, and Walt Disney World.
B-Day: Dec. 3
~------------------------------------~
Artist: OniReiSakura
Real name: Beth
Favorite Color: Red and black (can't choose)
Age: 14
Nickname: Rogue
Additional Facts: I'm called Rogue because I act just like her, I don't like to be around people at all... sometimes I'm just a loner and so yeah.... (X-men if you're clueless)
B-Day: 08/01/1990
<3 Donators <3
[ Do not ask these kind people for donations! ]

1. PenguinNoJutsu <3
2. PinkSugaredIce
3. Aznstargurl21 <3
4. tenshiLucifiel <3
5. p[r]in[c]ess <3
6. Master_Dragoon <3
7. hahaangel1 <3
8. Red Pen <3
9. Midnight Syn <3
10. hahaangel1 <3
11. Ella_Vation <3
12. vyse_654321 <3
13. All the Guild Party Donators! THANK YOU!
14. Tigerella <3
15. Purple Obsession (10k!) <3 <3 <3
16. Destry <3
17. Tigerella - (AGAIN! with 10k!) <3 <3 <3
18. Red Pen(AGAIN!) <3
19. Sweet-lou(10k!) <3 <3 <3
20. Binamouse(10k!) <3 <3 <3
21. Tigerella(10k!) <3 <3 <3
22. Tigerella(AGAIN!! 15k!) <3 <3 <3
23. oceon ezirah(BANNER!) <3
Donatees
These people are lucky XD

1. Aznstargurl21-200g
2. xXDaRkNeSsXx-100g
3. slintX-100g
4. Cellus Blood-150g
5. ltl_sakura_grl-100g
6. [Raven-Chan]-200g
7. Melena Rai-150g
8. Starlet_bliss-100g
9. Kiyura-100g
10. TehEvilSquirrel-150g
11. cow_luvr-100g
12. Aphrodites Child-100g
13. Akane52292-100g
14. Sadie_Mae-150g
15. p[r]in[c]ess-100g
16. carrots_rock-150g
17. Mistara Aurora-100g
18. Ronin Prinz-100g
19. Jennuh-150g
20. NeCrose VI-150g
21. bibutterfly-100g
22. Bryoni-100g
23.Angel Myoku-100g
24.Kanaro-100g
25. Dea and #Teddy#-100g
26. Winry_chan-150g
27. Nuime-150g
28. [ Lemon Jelly ]-100g
29. Linonia-100g
30. misago3-100g
31. Aubretia-200g
32. himetheprincess-100g
33. Lise Illumincroix-100g
34. Mausoleum-100g
35. Sicksage-200g
36. NatalieKay08-100g
37. Psellia-100g
38. Glompchick-100g
39. Roddy McMay-100g and dried grass skirt
40. winshu1992-100g
41. Gymech-250g
42. Ella_Vation-100g
43. shyembrace-100g
44. rockmysocks-100g
45. Lauu-100g
46. Timeless Elegance-100g
47. Citron Lightbulb-100g
48. Denied-100g
49. Squinchy-150g
50. Soza-150g
51. Darend Light - 150g
52. Misao 1001 - 150g
53. BTFreek - 100g
54. Radia - 150g
55. Myojin_Yahiko - 100g & Stockings
56. Blue Goo - 150g
57. Angel_dragon - 100g
58. Elwen Lesli - 350g & lots of items
59. Caresseh - 100g
60. j0wen - 125g
61. Twisted-Freak - 100g
62. [Pinkii] - 150g
63. Cataluna0213 - Casual Baby Blue Sneakers
64. Chegrin - 150g
65. Chaotic_One - 100g
66. Aegis Laetis - 100g
67. Vaya8 - 100g
68. The Riley - 100g
69. Johnny_Cash_Girl - 500g
70. Violet_Chaolan - 200g
71. Many recieved donations while Purplegelic was away, they are unlisted.
72. Devil_With_A_Cause - 250g
73. Dante Lavitz White -500g
74. Mahika -250g
75. Seduce_A_Stranger - 1000g
76 Wardog02 - 500g
77. Hiro-seraph - 250g
78. Kyradriel - 1000g
79. Colored Rose - 200g
80. Schizotypal Infatuation - 300g
81. ArianaAngel - 500g
82. ShippoLubber - 350g
83. Sabata-kun - 1k
84. DolphinPrincess - 350g
85. lessile - 500g
86. Korat - 350g
87. sparrows_poppet - 1k
88. x3 sushii - 500g
89. ArianaAngel - Item
90. Shifts - 600g
91. Bigdogman277 - 500g
92. heavens_guardian_angel - 500g
93. Kanshisha No Yume - 600g
94. binamouse - 1k
95. Lorak Lucan - 1k
96. innocentwitch7 - 500g
97. Pollard - 400g
98. dragonmaster1544 - 550g
99. alestrial - 500g
100. starxxlight - 1k
101. Dragon_fire1995 - 500g
102. purplefairy456 - 500g
103. Spanny - 500g
104. Lilaznshortiexo - 200g
105. HunnyPie - 350g
106. Nithia.Lorena - 750g
107. Sukotsutsu27 - 450g
108. iwanttobeasleep - 350g
109. AquaLisa - 400g
110. Meta Tasu - 350g
111. Bubble_gum_fairy - 300g
112. Desarai - 1k
113. xxDarkXAngelicxx - 750g
114. Crimson_Candies - 500g
115. Bob_McRichie - 250g
116. Bloody Angell - 500g
117. Akemi_san - 300g
118. cestlamour - 500g
119. Mr_moo695 - 200g
120. ladyumbra - 350g
121. oceon ezriah - 1k
122. a_roar_in_the_dark - 300g
123. KaoruX2813 - 500g
124. Mr. Malaise - 250g
125. [LoserXCore] - 600g
126. ff8dolphin - 600g
127. crzyflight38 - 400g
128. tigerT319 - 400g
129. erraziB - 300g
130. Nebriniel- 350g
131. DeadTrinity - 400g
132. M i c k - 400g
134. XbutterflykissesX - 350g
135. beautifuIlyBROKEN - 350g
136. Psychic_Master - 400g
137. runemaster360 - 300g
138. Chibi_totoro - 300g
139. MozzyMooMoo^^ - 250g
140. oceon ezriah - 500g
141. Sozou_doriimaa - 500g
142. Wunko - 150g
143. purplehearts - 200g
144. Kittydanger_tx - 200g
145. Aikotsui - 500g
146. HelMeroke - 150g
147. Pinku_Potato - 500g
148. eternal_black_kiss - 200g
149. Irun - 200g
150. Pwn This - 200g
151. Lance Tennichan - 150g
152. Super-Squirt! - 150g
153. Seleris - 200g
154. ()-Razziemataz-() - 200g
155. evil_poptart - 200g
156. Ryuu-Makato42 - 200g
157. Krysin - 200g
158. Star_Lily - 200g
159. Necromania - 250g
160. Blueberry08 - 200g
161. AD900 - 200g
162. empressyani - 200g
163. Sasuke_Ichida - 200g
164. Halo Jones - 200g
165. Kuarri - 200g
166. Mackenzie-Alexis - 200g
167. - 200g
168. Seanao - 200g
169. kyanni - 200g
170. Hidden Angst - 200g
171. Luvia Diosa - 150g
172. LadyWillow - 500g
173. 8_Rock_Lover_5 - 200g
174. erina_mccarthy - 250g
175. x_Dark_Eclipse_x - 250g
176. Alice1356 - 250g
177. Kahara_Michiyo - 500g
178. Aderine - 400g
179. Angel blue eyes05 - 200g
180. Ambika69 - 250g
181. Chiqun - 300g
182. oceon ezriah - 500g
183. xx obscure xx- 200g - +50 bumps
184. Kitty-Chan92 - 200g
185. Samantha Solkova - 250g
186. XAme-ChanX - 250g
187. AngelicKatDemon - 200g - +50 bumps
188. Make Believe Waltz - +50 bumps
189. Half-Demon Kaoru - 200g - +50 bumps
190. Wings_0f_fire - 200g - +50 bumps
191. Diamamine - 200g
192. Skye_Dreamer - 150g
193. zannian - 200g - +50 bumps
194. Kohaku-X - 200g - +50 bumps
195. p o c k y . b e r r y - 750g - +50 bumps
196. Robocommieislove - 200g
197. psychokitsune - 300g
198. [.Darkness.Falls.] - 500g
199. lsmoon - 350g
200. dragonfire_kaen - 300g
201. Geetard - 250g
202. Jessa Kywood - 200g
203. acedia123 - 400g
204. ~+Christine Emmy Daae+~ - 300g
205. Mininova - 400g
206. [King Ducky] - 500g
207. IvyCastillo - red platform shoes(cost: 800g) + 100g


So far cost: lost track XD

Waiting list:

Next to each username is what they will recieve in a trade asap

[EMPTY]

all should recieve donations within 1 week!
Journal

September 11th, 2004 - Origonal Purple Charity Thread Started

April 29th-30th, 2005 - Purple Charity Guild Party

May 12th, 2005 - New Charity Thread Starts

August 14th, 2005 - Purplegelic Returns

September 11th, 2005 - Purple Charity One Year Anniversary

February 6th - 15th, 2006 - Purple Charity yearly one week break

February 26th, 2006 - Charity Thread reaches 200pgs and 200 donatees!
Affiliates
(Would you like to be linked? PM PG2!)

Shops:
User Image

Newb Charity:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lottos:
User Image

PG2's Pics:
Oceon Ezirah's Awesome Quest! GO THERE!
Ariana's Demonic Pitchfork Quest! GO THERE!
Link Us
Show Your Support for the charity!
Small or large-in your siggy!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/95k6x][img]http://tinypic.com/52e3r7[/img][/url]

^By: PG2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/95k6x][img]http://i2.tinypic.com/oqwoya.png[/img][/url]

^By: PG2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/95k6x][img]http://tinypic.com/52e2e1[/img][/url]

^By: PG2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/95k6x][img]http://i2.tinypic.com/oqw2vb.png[/img][/url]

^By: Oceon Ezriah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/95k6x][img]http://tinypic.com/i4py7l[/img][/url]

^By: Destry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/95k6x][img]http://tinypic.com/52e1r5[/img][/url]

^By: PG2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/95k6x][img]http://tinypic.com/i4pxu8[/img][/url]

^By: Destry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/95k6x][img]http://tinypic.com/52e26g[/img][/url]

^By: Ella_Vation
<center>.:: Cuts Ribbon ::.

And We're Open!
</center>

Shy Regular

*comes in*
Looks nice!
Looking good!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//