Welcome to Gaia! ::


Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
<center>-Graphics Pending-
(WARNING: THREAD GRAPHIC-INTENSIVE)

User Image
Hello, and welcome to The Banana Split Shop. This is a shared shop between myself, Zester, and Emi. We'd like to welcome each and every one of you. This is the first shop we've had in a while, and we hope it'll be around for a while, and that it'll be the type of place you go to hang out and enjoy yourselves. Thank you for stopping by, proceed onward~

User Image</center>
-Directory-

[x] You are Here.
[x] Meriko's Shop
[x] Zester's Shop
[x] Emi's Shop
[x] Art Contest
[x] Zester's Quest
[x] (to be decided)
[x] (to be decided)
[x] (to be decided)
[x] (to be decided)
[x] (to be decided)
[x] Emi's Current Item Quests
[x] Emi's Current Art Quest
[x] Meriko's Wish/Dream Lists
[x] Link List

<center>User Image</center>
-Rules-

1) Do not PM us for any reason unless we say otherwise.
2) Do not beg, begging belongs in the Charity, not the Exchange.
3) Do not advertise/flame/start drama with us please.
4) Don't complain about our prices and the way we do business.
5) If it's not listed as "for sale", don't ask for it!
6) Follow all the rules or suffer the consequences.

<center>User Image</center>
Announcements

April 17, 2005: The Banana Split Shop has been moved to a new thread~ ^^

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
:: The Strawberry Ice Cream Scoop ::
Meriko's Shop

User Image

  • I prefer gold-only offers.
  • You are welcome to counter-offer and/or haggle.
  • You may PM me if you're in a hurry to get a response.
  • I appreciate maturity and manners. Thank you for being polite~ ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

    No longer available:
  • Blue Giftbox x2
  • Enchanted Trunk x1
  • Suede Long Skirt
  • White Mid Socks

Fashionable Noob

<center>Zester's Shop
Current Status: (Offline)

User Image

Welcome to my part of this shop - I am the Chocolate Ice Cream part of the shop, andhere I will be selling and buying stuff. I welcome everyone for coming and thank you for all/any bumps you may supply to us. I'll try and keep my prices reasonable, and fair to everyone. I hope you find what your looking for here. I have a few notes I'd like everyone to read before attempting any sort of "business" with me, thanks.

User Image

-Notes-

First off, if you see something for sell here that doesn't have a set price, that means you offer on it. Do not value your bids unless I say to. And furthermore, I reserve any right not to sell anything for auction or sell for any reason I may have, please take this into mind before attempting to do a trade with me.

Secondly, do not complain about my prices. Everyone prices things differently, as do I. These are my items, and I value them however I want. If you do not like my prices, it's simple, leave and don't make drama over stupid stuff. As far as me selling donation items/letters or event stuff, I can sell those for whatever I want too. Despite my love to the GEN, the price guides are just a guide, they are not there to make you sell for there given prices, they're there to help people see the most common prices on certain things at that certain time. I do not have to sell for exactly whet GEN or any other guide for that matter states.

Do not start drama, and all that other stuff. Do not break ToS. If we ask you to leave, respect our wishes and do so, otherwise the proper authority will be notified. If you break any rules set in the first post, or anywhere in here, you'll answer to the mods.

User Image

-Selling-


User Image
Enchanted Trunk
2,000gold appeice
(1 in Stock)

User Image

-Buying-

Nothing at the moment.


User Image

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you found what you wanted, and I hope you can get it from me. I do not do refunds, everything is final, sorry. I don't have control of my obsession with spending my money, so I couldn't guarante a refund even if I wanted to. XD - Please feel free to stay and chat some with us, and do come back. n_n

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
<center>Emi's Shop
Current Status: Changes too much O-o

User Image

Hiiiiii XD I am Emi aka the Vanilla Ice Cream of the Banana Split Shop! I took this layout from the others until I can be more oringinal << Anyway, This is my little shop ^^ I have things to sell from time to time! Specially with my luck streak for events O-o Anyway, when I have stuff to sell, I'll put them here. I'll also put stuff I'm buying and questing for.

User Image

~*Notes*~

1. Don't complain about prices
2. Feel free to offer
3. No starting drama or breaking rules or anything...
4. The Sash is being borrowed from Meriko
5. The Rose Corsage will NEVER be for sale, STOP ASKING!
6. If no price is listed, that means you need to offer.
7. Remember to follow the rules!

User Image

~*Selling*~

Shirts

User Image Spirited Shirt
1 Available

Pants and Skirts

User Image Spirited Pants
1 Available

User Image Dried Grass Skirt
2 Available

Socks and Gloves

User Image Spirited Socks
1 Available

User Image Spirited Gloves
1 Available

Masks/Hats/Head Items/Face Items

User Image Jack's Joy
1 Available

Accessories

User Image Spirited Scarf
1 Available

User Image Gaia 2nd Anniversary Party Hat
1 Available

User Image V-Pin Left Half
1 Available

User Image V-Pink Right Half
6 Available

User Image

~*Buying*~

Nothing at the moment!

User Image

*gasp* You read my post! I have no idea why << Anyway, Thank you for reading and stop by again soon! But first read everybody elses posts XP

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
:: Art Contest ::
User Image

Current Contest: none at the moment.

    Rules & Guidelines:
  • Contest entries should be posted to the shop thread as a link, not an image post.
  • Contest entries may be in any media or style. Anything goes so long as it is PG-13 or lighter and 100% your own creation. (No dolls, no photo collages, etc.)
  • Contest entries must feature the following three avatars inside The Banana Split Shop (i.e., an ice cream parlor):
    User Image User Image User Image
    ***Strawberry***********Vanilla***********Chocolate

User Image
Art Contest Archives

First Contest Theme: "Banana Split Shop."
Prizes: 3 x Thank You Letter for Mar 2005 / 2,000 gold / 1,000 gold.
AlphaStrike :: Buyn :: Care_e :: CharChar_Binx :: Chmaffei :: Cutie McHotpants :: KatieCat :: Kimini (1st place) :: Papekonoko :: sailornorthstar :: Vanille Chocolat (2nd place) :: Vin Valjen :: xuvrette (3rd place)

Second Contest Theme: Inside the Banana Split Shop.
Prizes: 3 x Thank You Letter for May 2005 / 1 x Thank You Letter for May 2005 / 1 x Thank You Letter for May 2005.
NCB (3rd place) :: sailornorthstar :: Breedabie (1st place)
:: || Fiona || (2nd place)

Fashionable Noob

<center> Zester's Quest

User Image

That's right, I'm actually questing for stuff, wowz0rs. I've decided the final items I want on Gaia, and now it's time to seek them out. XD - I'll be doing the best I can do as far as saving goes. This means the "Nice" Zester just went bye-bye. I've quested before and failed due to donating my funds to others. Maybe I shouldn't be so spoiling to people who probably don't even deserve it. Anyways, I'm going to buckle down and do my best to make this quest a success.

User Image

Quest

Kodiac Grizzly Bear Hat
(I miss this terribly)

DJ Studio Headphones
(I miss this terribly too)

Rubyback Lion Mask
(I've always wanted one)

Human Labcoat - Gotten!

Zombie Labcoat
(The final thing I want)

User Image

Quest Funds

Here is what I have to put towards my quest so far. This will change alot as I will probably upgrade some of this stuff and such.

-Nothing yet, these quests are on HOLD-

User Image

Donaters

All donations (big or small) is greatly appreciated and luffed. You don't have to donate to me, but it would really help. Thanks to everyone on this list. ^_^

Meriko: Human Labocat. surprised heart heart heart

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*still deciding for this*

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
<center>. . : ::: heart :: : : . .</center>

Fashionable Noob

Alright Meriko, oh and add me to your friendslist please. smile

I was also wondering if you'd be interested in doing an edit for me of my OC Shenori (the one you created for me). I have more/new references of him in my art request if you will, just click the link in my siggy. <3 <ninja>

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
<center>. . : ::: heart :: : : . .</center>

Fashionable Noob

Last one for me, I'm holding a small charity, not sure what will be given out yet, probably Sealed Envelops or something, don't know yet....... :\

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
<center>Emi's Current Item Quests
Current Status: Hahaha...don't ask.

User Image

Just to keep track of things...

User Image

~*Notes*~

1. I am NOT offering for the items, this is just saying what I am questing for...

User Image

2x NM Minis - Both for Friends
2x Angelic Minis - One for me, one for a friend
2x Devil Tail - For friends
Angelic Pendant - For a friend
Angelic Sash - For myself
2x Emo Bag - For myself so I can finally give Lyoko's back and for a friend
3x Bunny Slippers - For myself and for two friends
Chicky Slippers - For Myself
MY Gambino Photo - Stupid hacker ;-;
Nitemare Scarf - For a friend
Angelic Scarf - For a friend
2x OMG - For friends
2x AFK - For friends
3x Ports - 2 for friends and 1 for this art auction since then I would have all the art of Sector J I need x___x

Some other stuff...

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
<center>Emi's Current Art Quest
Current Status: Failing Horribly ;___;

User Image

Well, I decided I needed to put something here and since there are times when I need art, why not put it here?

User Image

~*Notes*~

1. The characters being drawn are of my own Sector with my own KND characters (Well, only one is mine, but the others are part of the sector and I'm allowed to get art of them so there XP)
2. Please realize I do not have the gold to buy art right now. If I do have gold, it's usually being used in ONE auction or isn't enough for anything... v-v;

User Image


Click for all the information on what needs to be drawn!

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
:: Meriko's Wish/Dream Lists ::
User Image

    Things I want to own, being a pixel whore:
  • Black Compact Briefcase Thank you Sunny! heart
  • Wooden Baseball Bat Thank you Emi! heart
  • Fairy Wings Thank you Zester! heart
  • Yellow JACKsASSh Thank you Sunny! heart
  • Red Sleeveless Silk Top
  • Crimson Red Pimpin' Skirt
  • Royal Scepter Gold (110,000 tickets)
  • Royal Crown Red (330,000 tickets)
  • Royal Cloak Red (170,000 tickets)
  • Halo

    Things I want to give to Gaia buddies:
  • ...gonna need about a trillion gold. ^^;

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
<center>:: Link List ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
<center>User Image</center>Link to us! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7266654][img]http://artcart.org/gaia/bss_strawb.gif[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7266654][img]http://artcart.org/gaia/bss_vanil.gif[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7266654][img]http://artcart.org/gaia/bss_choco.gif[/img][/url]


<center>User Image</center>(other linkies to be added later~)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//