<center> POKA'S QUESTING?! O.O </center>
Welcome! Welcome! Yet again, pokie has decided to quest... :: ninja :: Questing has not always been mah thing, but I'm going to try to at least get this done.
Poka is questing for both December Scarves. I will keep the Angelic Scarf, and give the Nitemare one to mah beloved friend, Rina (kawaiikag). I think she deserves it because she gave up hers in order for me to complete mah devil tail quest and I would really like to get back the scarf for her. =3
So help meh? <3
[.Navigation.]
[1] :: Introduction ::
[2] :: Rules ::
[3] :: Quest ::
[4] :: Donators <3 ::
[5] :: Updates ::
[6] :: Links ::
[7] :: Stuff ::
[8] :: Regulars/Bumpers ::
Well, I'm gald I got mah Devil Tail quest done with. I hope the price of these items won't rise as much. =X But who knows?! -gonk-
Donations are much appreciated. <33 Not expected, but appreciated.
Do Bump, Chat and have fun.
Bumping threads alone can get boring =(
So nyeh. Please read ze rules, before you post please!!