4laugh Jellybeans!!
1. Where do you live? { Ontario, Canada
2. Do you like animals, if so what kind? { Yes!! I love animals, espcialy kitty cats and giraffs
3. What music do you listen too? { Rock/Alternative/...Punk?
4. What are your hobbies? { Art! I love to draw, I also love to listen to music, wanna know my favorite band? OMG, ASK ME MORE QUESTIONS!!
5. Do you believe in love? { Of course! I love you Tory 4laugh xD
6. What kind of food do you like/crave? { Right now I want cereal. Yum. NO! Jelly Beans in cereal!! LOL
7. What is your tipical weekend? { Hanging out with friends/partys/eating junk food/and not doing my homework, you?
8. If a shark could talk would you talk to it? { Yes! I'd tell it not to eat me!!
9. What do you like about Gaia? Or dislike? { Everything! The forms, the gold, the people, the cute little items, well... Actualy, I hightly despise the Chatterbox for it's noobish style.
10. Do you think I'm cool? Or even a little cool? { Hell yes! I think you're super cool! And don't let anyone tell you anything different. mad