Welcome to Gaia! ::


9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
<center>User Image

Currently I have 7300g/54500 towards my goal(s).

Yep, it's that time of year again. Hokay.
Firstly, thankyou for actually coming to
this thread; I appreciate it greatly and I
hope that this wont waste too much of
your time ^0^.

Oh and about the banners;
They were created in PSP7.
Cherry Blossom
^ That's the background image I used.
The font is called Chang Chang.
<3 Just incase any of you wondered.

Oh, and I do hope you all had a nice easter :3

User Image

In real life I have decided to not have any
presents for my birthday, as I don't want so
much stress on people and money going to
pretty random places, so, like last year I
have decided to start a quest for a little
virtual thingy so it still feels like a birthday :3

(A big thankyou to all who donated and
bumped my topic last year to help get me
fairy wings before my birthday, I managed to
get them just in time <3)

User Image

Below is a fairly random range of this that I
would probably place on a wishlist of some
sort. But I will be aiming for the highest
priced ones first. Also, this may seem like
a dream quest more than some goal, but I
am taking this seriously and not a 'want want'
goal~ ^^.


Sakura Tree
.::~Angelic Pendant : 28,000-31,000
.::~Winged Anklets : 17,000-20,000
.::~Wild Orchid Kimono : THANKYOU ChaosDestria!
.::~A type of Dragon Gown : 7000g


The total is 54500g (54.5k)

User Image

Anybody who donates to this quest will
be put up in this little section, and I will use
the fader with 2 colours used in their current
avatar so it's a bit more special :3


1. Zeo_MoshiMoshi - 1000g
2. the dingbat - Early b-day gift: Jadeleaf Dragon Gown heart
3. Twisted Mind - 750g
4. Your Boob - 500g
5. ChaosDestria - Wild Orchid Kimono heart
6. CoCoNuTzIe517(The Hawt Cocoa Charity) - 500g
7. BMPC(The Badtz Maru Penguin Charity) - 800g + \ / pins
8.
9.
10.

Ta da! Now... Anybody and everybody
who puts a little effort into bumping my topic
can be put here!


1. Me...
2. Zeo_MoshiMoshi
3. Shiyui
4. Azume
5. the dingbat
6. Ooky
7. Loserish_Monkey
8. ChaosDestria
9. krnxanimexyuja
10. Spircons
11. [ s t 4 r i ]
12. TiggzH
13. Breed
14. RaziMarinel
15. whale_girl
16. ItsUber
17. WolfRaven
18. PURPLE_WiNGS
19. golliwog
20. Your Boob
21. EsmyUsagi
22. [- Kat!e -]
23. Okiratika
24. Kamilika
25. kurama11
26. darknight666
27. Cheffy
28. Twisted Mind
29. Linoko
30. korean lad33
31. Phear Meh!
32. emeralddarkness
33. B a b i i M o n k i e
34. PushPinz
35. shanz
36. Foxix
37. Rakaija
38.
39.
40.

User Image

This is the little section where I will be putting
up random things like link me banners, bumps
that I have made for everyone on gaia to use, or
images that I have found and wanted to share
etc. All topic related, so lets say, Japanese, or
blossom, springtime, etc. :3

If you would like to have your quest or charity
displayed here then please send a PM with your
quest link and the title of your quest...too many
images here already, sorry (I feel for you, those
who don't have high speed connections, I don't x.x).


Charities:
- The Badtz Maru Penguin Charity
- The Jade Charity
- The Kind Hippie Charity
- The Hawt Cocoa Charity

Quests:
- Your Boob's Quest to Look Hawt
-
</center>

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
bump! cough: first post

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Zeo_MoshiMoshi
bump! cough: first post
heart Thankyou ever so much for the donation AND the bump <3
First post claimage to you <3

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Bumps

Maybe I shou;d've done this too! XP
<center>b.u.m.p</center>

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Shiyui
Bumps

Maybe I should've done this too! XP
:3 Thankyou very much for the bump~

And Azume, thankyou very much for your bump too ^_^

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Shiyui
bump
Thankyou very much again :3 Kyouuu <3

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
A little bump for my quest :3

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Lunatic

BUMP heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//