Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<center>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't know what's a Airashii is? Click on the banner above.

Welcome to the Airashii's Easter Raffle! :] We have one lovely female Purple Butterfly Egg, colored by Dragoil!

User Image
This female is up for raffle. ^^


Interested yet? If so, read on.</center>
<center>User Image</center>
Quote:
1: You are allowed to buy tickets up to the maximum amount. Each raffle will vary in price for each ticket and the max amount you're allowed to buy.
2: All raffles will be chosen by Randomizer.com to keep it fair.
3: Tickets must be paid for up front.
4. Specific numbers are not available, so slots are awarded in the order people post.
5. Sending me a trade without telling me how many tickets you want will result in the trade being denied.
6. Understand that Lady and Dragoil have lives. Really, we do. The ticket list may not be updated right away!
7: If you lose better luck next time. Feel free to lurk on the page for another raffle later on.

Tickets for this raffle are UNLIMITED. You can buy as many as you like for yourself and for other people, provided you can pay, but only one win. Specific numbers are not available, so slots are awarded in the order people post. You MUST post your ticket requests in the thread, then send the trade. Sending me a trade without telling me how many tickets you want will result in the trade being denied.

Tickets are 100g apiece.
Starts: NOW!
Ends: Sunday March 27 Noon CST (10am PST)
<center>Ticket Holders</center>

1-5. Elda-Chan
6-105. Lachesia
106-127. pippi18848
128-132. Elros Namasi
133-185. Azmaira
186-194 pippi18848
I want 5!
I want 100. 3nodding
Lachesia
I want 100. 3nodding


O.O Not fair!!!!!!!!

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*flails* Eggy!

Umm hmm

22 tickets for me
5 tickets for Elros Namasi
Elda-Chan
Lachesia
I want 100. 3nodding


O.O Not fair!!!!!!!!

Sorry. redface
Lachesia
I want 100. 3nodding


eek Crazy lady. blaugh
Lady_Shinigami
Lachesia
I want 100. 3nodding


eek Crazy lady. blaugh
Not crazy! Just...enthusiastic? sweatdrop

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
..OOo that's alot of tickets eek
Lachesia
Lady_Shinigami
Lachesia
I want 100. 3nodding


eek Crazy lady. blaugh
Not crazy! Just...enthusiastic? sweatdrop


Heh. Of course. ^^ blaugh

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*pokes thread upward*
Lady_Shinigami
Lachesia
Lady_Shinigami
Lachesia
I want 100. 3nodding


eek Crazy lady. blaugh
Not crazy! Just...enthusiastic? sweatdrop


Heh. Of course. ^^ blaugh

ninja
So how's everyone? Do all of you have Good Friday or Easter Holiday today? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//