<center>[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/cuddlebabies/Shop%20Front/rules.jpg[/img]</center>
1.) No stealing lineart. This lineart is copyright da_queeny. Respect that. Art thiefs will be found, caught, and reported.
2.) Be nice. Y'know that old 'golden rule'? The one in the Bible, not the other one? Yah. Be nice to everyone, and I'll be nice to you. Got it?
3.) I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. I don't care who you are.
4.) No whining, begging, pleading, etc. That's a fast ticket to the Blacklist.
5.) Customs will be decided on by the colorist--aka, me. Cosplays are the same.
6.) Host the Cuddly Babies to your own site. If you do not and your Baby is deleted, there will be a 500g fee to replace the cert.
7.) Come to this shop with an open mind, please. Your pet can be homosexual and have a partner and even have children if they so choose. If you have a problem with that... you shouldn't be here. Flaming on those grounds is a faster ticket to the Blacklist.
8.) This is a PG-13 site. If you want to RP mating, go to PMs. Thank you muchly.
9.) Don't piss me off. That'll get you blacklisted quickly too. Note: Any member of my staff can enforce these rules. I'm not [i]always[/i] a b***h, but I can be. Second note: Ask raven before you do things. She likes control.
10.) If you offend other regulars here, you can be Greylisted. If you offend too many of them, you can be Blacklisted. If someone's offending you, PM this account--note: THIS IS THE ONLY TIME TO PM THIS ACCOUNT UNLESS I ASK YOU TO.
11.) Don't PM this account. It's a mule. Don't PM my regular account. That calls for a Black List. Speaking of which...
<center>[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/cuddlebabies/Shop%20Front/lists.jpg[/img]</center>
<center>[size=20]Black List[/size]</center>
No one yet... let's keep it that way, shall we, darlings?
<center>[size=20][color=grey]Grey List[/color][/size]</center>
No one yet... let's keep it that way too, all right?
<center>[size=20][color=lightgrey]White List[/color][/size]</center>
If you're here, you're an especially sweet person. We heart you.