Right now my shop isn't to fancy and doesn't have much but I will be selling personalized sheleighlieghs to any who would like to purchase one. Currently thats all I sell. But I plan on having more to come.
I have had a shop before but what I sold was fairly lame and unoriginal and for this one I hope to change that, for two reasons, one so I don't bore you and two so I don't bore myself. I hope you all enjoy what I sell and buy some.
The title of the shop is taken from one of my favorite songs called "The Orange and The Green" its an Irish folk song sung from a sons perspective, his mother is green (catholic, rebel) and his father is orange (loyalist, protestant), it has a nice beat and is fun to listen to drunk people try and sing (other nice examples are The Rattling Bog and Seven Drunken Nights).
The ladles will say ladle, and can say pretty much anything else you want (as long as its not mean, especially to Ladles...). Even though these are custom, I am not allowing you to get extremely detailed, they will be made special for you and will go on a specific theme you ask for and that is about all I gaurauntee.
Example colors- any really, you can be specific or general, anything from red to fushia to jungle green, I don't gaurauntee that our ideas of what is fushia will be exactly the same though (you can use the web coding names if you want the color to be that exact)
Examples Extra Writing- your name, "Ladles are the new Bumps", "____ Ladles you" or whatever really
Examples approximate size- you can give me the approx Pixel count (I am not perfect it may vary slightly) or say similar to this graphic on my page, sadly it must be one of my images or you must post it in your post not "Look at my sig"
Example themes-fire, butterfly, lightbulb, leaves, candy, flowers, squiggles, smily faces (I will not do any anime characters or other liscensed material sorry guys!)
The Downpayment will be 300 gold and depending how hard it is to make I will make you pay more once it is done, if it is not to hard I will not add anything. It will never be more than 500 gold just as a note, if I think something is harder to do than 500 gold worth of my time I will not be doing it, I just can't concentrate on things that long.
1. Ok follow all normal Gaia guidlines
2. Don't make me scroll sideways please, I don't like it and i am sure you don't either.
3. Be nice to people.
Rules for ordering Sheleighlieghs
1. Post in here that you want a sheleighliegh and say the name you want on it in the post.
2. Immidiatly after start trade and send 55gold.
3. Wait patiently for me to fill the order.
4. Accept trade.
5. Wait patiently for me to PM you giving you the pic.
6. Upload the pic onto your own webspace.
7. Enjoy clubing people with your sheleigliegh.
To get custom Ladles:
1. Fill out form
Color:
Extra Writing:
Appox. Size:
Theme:
2. Post form in this thread.
3. Send trade for "Downpayment" (this is so that once I am done just cause it is not exactly the perfect thing you wanted I will be at least getting something for my effort)
4. Wait patiently while I make it.
5. Recieve it and send the rest of my gold (possibly no extra depending how hard yours was)
6. Upload the pic onto your own webspace.
To get Non-customs (the flag or the stock ladles):
1. Post in thread what you want
2. Send trade
3. Wait for me to send them to you
4. Upload the pic onto your own webspace.
5. Enjoy the pictures!