ChibiKuma
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 06:27:39 +0000
<center>
</center>
exclaim Everyone I am sorry about the PB images and the fact that the size it exdeded... I am working on moving everything to my web page and such so I can host everything from there without worries... I have transferd the shang image over so that will show exclaim
<center>Shang Auction Will Start at 12am EST
Tuesday March 15th
The Auction will end 11:59pm est
Friday March 18th
The Cri-kee auction will go up once I fix the image problem </center>
This is the Third in a series of Mulan-Themed Cosplay Auctions for Griffs! All of these auctions will take place in this thread, so you'll have to look through the pages to find the most current bid and the starting bids for the next aution.
(I will place in this post what page each Auction starts on)
This auction is for Shane (Griff)! (I wont be puting a preview of the later forms but you do get to view the baby)
PREVIEW:

The auction will not start till I post in big Green letters GO
And will End when I post in big Red letters STOP
SB: 5,000g
MI: 500g
AB: none set
Due to the fact I will be gone for the weekend the HB may not be updated you will have to look through the pages I will have someone posting it in there...
severed_reality 34.5k
WINNERS:
Mushu - Birvan
Mulan - Mordavrin
Shang - severed_reality
Cri-Kee-
Khan-
Ping-
Bumpers are loved heart stick around and you might get a prize
Free Gift (not a Griff) for those who own pages; 25, 50, 75, 100, and 150 (I wonder what it could be... ^_^) also if you own any of the above pages you can only win something once(sorry) ex: if you own page 25 and then to end up owning page 50 as well ... whoever was second on that page will win it...
<center>
</center>
1. Bid Extention: there will be no new bidders accepted in the last half hour of an auction. If there is a new bid within ten minutes of the end of an auction, the auction will be extended by fifteen minutes to allow a grace period for a reply bid from the other party.
2. TALLY YOUR OWN BIDS. If you are bidding items, you must tally your own bids. If you do not, your bid will be ignored. Donation Items/Letters Accepted Mid-GCG (NOT GEN). GAIAN CONSUMER GUIDE LINK
3. Do not edit your bid posts. If you wish to change your bid, make a new post.
4. Items are accepted at MID GEN only, no exceptions. If the item you are bidding has no GEN value, then it will be accepted at 500g lower than the lowest asking price in the marketplace. Items like this will generally be listed in a post in the auction thread.
5. Do not discourage people from bidding, or encourage peopel to bid if they don't want to.
7. Do not whine if you lose or get outbid. Or about the fact that you don't have enough or you wish you did but "____" ... I don't care... if you cant bid they just chat and hang out there is no need for any whining of the sorts
Advertise the Auction:

</center>exclaim Everyone I am sorry about the PB images and the fact that the size it exdeded... I am working on moving everything to my web page and such so I can host everything from there without worries... I have transferd the shang image over so that will show exclaim
<center>Shang Auction Will Start at 12am EST
Tuesday March 15th
The Auction will end 11:59pm est
Friday March 18th
The Cri-kee auction will go up once I fix the image problem </center>
This is the Third in a series of Mulan-Themed Cosplay Auctions for Griffs! All of these auctions will take place in this thread, so you'll have to look through the pages to find the most current bid and the starting bids for the next aution.
(I will place in this post what page each Auction starts on)
This auction is for Shane (Griff)! (I wont be puting a preview of the later forms but you do get to view the baby)
PREVIEW:

The auction will not start till I post in big Green letters GO
And will End when I post in big Red letters STOP
SB: 5,000g
MI: 500g
AB: none set
Due to the fact I will be gone for the weekend the HB may not be updated you will have to look through the pages I will have someone posting it in there...
High Bid
severed_reality 34.5k
WINNERS:
Mushu - Birvan
Mulan - Mordavrin
Shang - severed_reality
Cri-Kee-
Khan-
Ping-
Bumpers are loved heart stick around and you might get a prize
Free Gift (not a Griff) for those who own pages; 25, 50, 75, 100, and 150 (I wonder what it could be... ^_^) also if you own any of the above pages you can only win something once(sorry) ex: if you own page 25 and then to end up owning page 50 as well ... whoever was second on that page will win it...
<center>
</center>1. Bid Extention: there will be no new bidders accepted in the last half hour of an auction. If there is a new bid within ten minutes of the end of an auction, the auction will be extended by fifteen minutes to allow a grace period for a reply bid from the other party.
2. TALLY YOUR OWN BIDS. If you are bidding items, you must tally your own bids. If you do not, your bid will be ignored. Donation Items/Letters Accepted Mid-GCG (NOT GEN). GAIAN CONSUMER GUIDE LINK
3. Do not edit your bid posts. If you wish to change your bid, make a new post.
4. Items are accepted at MID GEN only, no exceptions. If the item you are bidding has no GEN value, then it will be accepted at 500g lower than the lowest asking price in the marketplace. Items like this will generally be listed in a post in the auction thread.
5. Do not discourage people from bidding, or encourage peopel to bid if they don't want to.
7. Do not whine if you lose or get outbid. Or about the fact that you don't have enough or you wish you did but "____" ... I don't care... if you cant bid they just chat and hang out there is no need for any whining of the sorts
Advertise the Auction:

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6333800&highlight=][IMG]http://free.hostultra.com/~chibikuma/MulanBanner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]