Welcome to Gaia! ::


Jazz Guild Thread

This thread is for Jazz Guild Members and Prospective members to post about jazz music as they try to get anniversary items. It also serves to inform those who love jazz that the guild is here.
I have a hat, a balloon, and a brooch so far.
It's crazy out there. Gaian servers are lagging bad
OK now they're saying mean stuff to me:

Marie Von Helson-
"My words are worth more than what you're wearing." eek
Look at all the prospective jazz guild members I've attracted. stare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Love Bump.
Yeah...Gaia is lagging. I'm started to get what your name describes. 3nodding blaugh

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
I just got home from work so no i can post away! I'm your friendly neighborhood Jazz Guild Leader hehehe blaugh
i love jazz band ^___^ i play clarinet and alto sax.

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Would you like to join the guild?
Awesome... I didn't realize there was a Jazz guild on Gaia. I'm currently a student at Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA. I'm majoring in Professional Music. I play the Hammond organ.

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
*wants to shoot his cable modem...*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//