Welcome to Gaia! ::


I must say this place is pretty nice... *sigh*

If only I had my mansion, I would be throwing this event myself... sad
Hey, Mr. G.
Aww poor you Gambino sad

Eternal Phantom

Aw.. Poor Gambino.. sad
eek I'm sorry, Gambino.
It makes me sad that you don't! sad

crying
Awww... Gambino will always be remembered! whee
Hello surprised
Does Gino remember who you are yet? surprised
Woo!

Gambino! We love you and want you back! heart
I'm sorry sad
hi mr.g!!!!!!!!
hey Mr. G, its my first time meeting u if yea need money i will give u some, jsut ask.

Dedicated Noob

6,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
:gives a big bear hug:
yey he back
and im sorry about your place but you stilll have your health right

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//