Welcome to Gaia! ::


Stalk Meh... Now!
Woo, my first quest. I wanna see how hawt and shmexy you all are. And to do that, I need you to stalk meh. Yes, stalk me. :3 It's going to start... Now. =D (Psst... I will give away free panties to teh last poster on teh fifty-ish page! =O)

How to stalk meh: Post, and demand to stalk me! surprised I also want you to pledge your luff to muffins. ninja

How many stalkers I want: 100 is the magic number. :3


Meh Stalkers:
Anachronism
Laijin<--meh #1 fanboy ::hart::
Sir Vggftb
Ambisextrous
yumi_hoshi
Rewayna
Teh Rules:

-If you piss me off, you go on my Shitty List. Okie? whee
-Gaia rules, obviously. =O
-Muffins are teh hawtest.
-I am always right. And you know it. :3

Teh Shitty List:


Nobody... yet. ninja
Yay! I just hit 8 k.

Dangerous Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
ninja -stalks- I am the muffin man!
TheTantrum
scream I shall do no such treachery!!

*gives you a croissant* That's the closest thing I have to a muffin.


You were never good enough, anyways. ninja
Sir Vggftb
ninja -stalks- I am the muffin man!


Oh meh gawde! Really? surprised
Muffins are yummy-ish.
StalkingYou
ninja


Mr. Ninja ish teh shmexyness.
What if i refuse?

:F
Turp
What if i refuse?

:F


Then you are not worthy. :X
::hart, hart::

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Natoriko
ninja


Shall you stalk meh..? whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//