~AWESOMENESS~
This is the place where everyone who dropped by randomly, stayed to chat, I lurv and cherish and donated to my cause are put! *cheers* Remember that I lurv you all and blame the site of anything wrong happens or you don't get listed! <_<
ninja
=Bumpers=
astrophe
Lady Sickness
amy_lee_evanescence
ImmortalBlue
Tender Loving Care domokun
Xxfoxy_emxX
Lord Braska
microwaveably good domokun
Jenni-X
Kwirk
Anadira
Slytherisa
Snuffles430
Helloco
sarebear13 domokun
kurani-sama
fireice20
EgoDoll
caito_o domokun
azntrycksa
Kurobei domokun
Kaka-she
pinkangelgirl domokun
I Ceymore Ratz
Twisted-Freak domokun
hugerockir
Kereika
fading illusion
Anika Zaman
precioustaffy
sk8ersk3
Zambodai *cough*Mule*cough* <_<
yogen
Sarai Halliwell
Louise13
Loserish_Monkey
Maliase
Ajamoh domokun
FantaCsU )
Dark Angel Of Silence
Flyta
Kawaii-kitten
Serenity-Sama
winged strawberry
Meyami
Mauimia
=Donators=
xXWicked_SnoopyBabyxX (Double Sweet Charity)- 1k
microwaveably good- 38.3k
heart
ZeIzabella (Ze's Chibi-Charity)- 250g
Juiilette- 100g
Dark Sorceress- 200g
Ducky-Duck 710 (The Pryotechnic Onion Charity)- 350g
Ailinea (Gaia Girls Charity)-1k
xReNeGaDe_AnGeLx (:: Ephemeris :: (Charity))- 1k
Shadow Odinson- 135g
pinkangelgirl- Pink Giftbox + Red Scarf!
heart :
caito_o- 1234g
heart
Kurobei- 755g
heart
The Coming Evil- Nitemare Boots!
Je Suis Un Ananas- Red Longjohns!
=The Lurved List=
caito_o
microwaveably good
Ajamoh
Kurobei
sarebear13
pinkangelgirl
~MINIONS/RANKS~
Yes! For all of you that don't know about my glorious dream of word conquest let me explain it to you. I am a simple girl, well as simple as an insane-sugar-high-evil-lunatic can be, and it was one night that I found my true peropus in this world. To gain utter control of it! *thunder strike in background* That's right little kiddies, I'm going for the entire world and all it's people to serve under my command, don't worry, I'm a humble leader! The thing is, to gain control of this world I need a few helping hands (note: counties to the people who help me the most! <3) all you have to do it join "The Evil Empire of Goodness" and become a minion!
[code:1]Name:
Rank:
Uber Cool Talent:
Dramatic Story on becoming Minion:
Lurvs Domo like a: eg/ cookie
[/code:1]
To apply for a super-uber-cool place as a minion, just post and ask! <3 Isn't it cool having your name written down in a list? Well it is now! >:/ And every applicant gets listed there! *points down* ^_^
=MC Domo Queen's Minions=
caito_o- b***h and slave
domokun
zambodai- Mule
domokun
Kurobei- Lieutentant of Sexiness
heart
Ajamoh- 1st Captain of Insaneness
xd
sarebear13- Gaian of Friendly-ness!
4laugh