Welcome to Gaia! ::


<center>User Image
Original idea by DemonWolfGrl, assisted by Cassara Arrikanez.</center>

<center>Table of Contents
1. Introduction & News
2. Rules & FAQ
3. Sahar Types
4. Story
5. Owners
6. Store (Flatsales, Raffles, Etc)
7. Items
8. Egg Watch
9. Staff & Affiliates
10. Black, White, and Grey Lists
11. My Corner
12. Assistant Manager / Colorist's Corner
</center>

<center>User Image</center>
<center>++Sahar Valley++</center>

<center>User Image</center>



News & Updates


1/18/05
I have chosen the final colorist for the shop. Hopefully this will help get things moving along. 3nodding I'll post later after I have talked to both the new colorist about when we should host a flatsale and reopen the customs.

1/15/05
I've hired one of the two colorist for the shop, so it won't be to long before everything is strightened out and up and running again. Once the second is hired there will be a flatsale take place in about a week. After that the custom spots will reopen.

1/12/05
Currently I am a colorist for two other shops. With this in mind I am looking to hire two colorist for this shop. If you want to try out for the job please pm me with some examples of your CG style. I will then send you a set of Sahar to color and then send back to me. When I have picked the two I am looking for I will inform everyone who has tried out for the spot if they made it or not.

New Owner!
Cassara: "This is the last you'll hear of me up here. Please be nice, and give a warm welcome to Ryeanna! She will be running the Sahar Adoption Agency from this point on.

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center>++FAQ++</center>

question How can I get a Sahar?
Wait for a flatsale - they'll usually be announced on the title, in the news, and seen in the store post of the thread.

question How much are they?
Commons - 1-1.5K
Uncommons - 2-2.5K
Rares - 4K or Auctioned STARTING at 4K.


question Can I reserve one and pay later?
No.

question To whom do I send my trade to purchase the Sahar?
To me - other colourists are paid through myself.

question Will you take a scarf and a hockey mask and a fox tail and and and...
NO. Go sell your items for what they're worth yourself. Then give me the gold you make.

question When will my Sahar evolve?
Hopefully within the posted timeframe, but if not, it'll be gotten to ASAP. I own two shops, and Mayu can only colour when she has a photoshop computer available to her. We try our best. DO NOT BUG US.

question Can I get half off, one for free, etc~
No. Save your gold and wait for a flatsale.


<center>++Rules++</center>

1. No harassment or fighting amongst the other players. If you have a problem, take it to PMs.
2. No flooding!
3. NO SPAMMING! Keep all forms of advertisement OUT of this thread! If you're that determined, keep it in the sig.
4. Don't bug me for modifications, reservations, or anything of the sort having to do with your Sahar repeatedly. One message is enough - I'll get to it. I have many things to balance in my paws, and tend to have to take some time. Bear with me.
6. NO THEFT. The creator of the lineart and the colourist put their hard work into these.
7. I will not accept bribes, items, or anything of the sort to buy a Sahar. PURE gold only. If you only have items that are worth something, go sell them at the marketplace for the gold you need.
9. Under NO circumstances will I take a bribe or a bundle of items or whatnot to reserve a Sahar for you. EVERYONE GETS A FAIR CHANCE.
10. Yes, you're 1337. Your 'kewl'. Don't act it here. No netspeak, 1337, etc, please. It annoys me and some of the members. du no speek lyke dis kthxbye.
<center> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center>Commons</center>

Wind Thrivers - Gentle, air-borne creatures, here to remind us that Freedom, too, has a place in our everyday lives.

Water Spout - Water-loving creatures the embody Grace, and show us how to embrace it as well.

Ice Demons - The epitomy of cold, they show us that Fear is healthy and it is good - one only must use it in moderation.

Volcanic Anumales - Anger personified, these fiery Sahar are hard to control, like the emotion they embody.

EarthQuakers - These Sahar are the anchors in the tide - though their emotion is Patience, some of them are not.

<center>Uncommons</center>

Stones - The Sahar of Apathy, nothing moves them to do anything they do not wish.
*Each of these Sahar are different - not simply stone, but a precious stone of a certain kind.


<center>Rares</center>

Demons - The personification of Hate, these Sahars think making other people miserable is fun.

Angels - The personification of Love, these Sahars show us just how much we have to give.

Evolution

Shell - 5 days
Baby - 1 week
Teen - 2 weeks
Adult - Until the owner seems to have vanished.
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where the sea doth meet the brazen land,
T'was a beautiful lady camped on the sand,
And twix the eve and moonlit tide,
Were eight bright shells laid side by side.


Thus began the Sahars. Listen well, and I will tell you how they came to be. Our Lady the Sea came upon the shores to lay forth eight eggs, each containing a creature of different power, and a different pearl of wisdom for the humans that should find her gifts. These pearls would serve to teach lessons to the humans... if only they were cared for properly. And the Sahar that held them would be viewed as gods among these wonderous creatures. Our Lady the Sea left us with her children, and left us to make our own choices - but her pearls of wisdom are still hidden. What wisdom and love does the Lady have for us? Time will tell. And the Sahars will lead the way. </center>
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
Key:
@ = Male
@ = Female
# = Colored by Ryeanna
# = Colored by Cassara Arrikanez
# = Colored by Mayu Moonwind
# = Coloured by Arrikanez
# = Coloured by Bird Draggon
? = Guest Colourist / Other


Commons
@#Hargun - Earthquaker (Hyena) - Lynxseis
@#Feyone Nyuuseihin - Volcanic Anumale - Miyamoto
@#Mystica1366 - Volcanic Anumale - Darkflame
@#Anen - Wind Thriver (Moonlight) - Ocean's Reflection
@#Skysong Keitra - Wind Thriver (Mirror) - Silver Sun
@#Skysong Keitra - Volcanic Anumale (Dune - Harkonnen) - Demon Moon
@#Kiki Itemri - Water Spout (Seaweed) - Nahlah
@#xx_Bullseye_xx - Ice Demon (Drow) - Glacialis
@#Mystica1366 - Ice Demon (Wildcat - White Tiger) - Tiana
@#Ice_Dragon_Demon - Ice Demon (Wildcat - Snow Leopard) - Snow
@#Embyr Arrikanez - Earth Quaker (Wildcat - Leopard) - Khaelias
@#Trintika - Ice Demon - Kirissana
@?Shiori Starlite - Wind Thriver (Aurora) - Kaynai
@#Puuka - Earthquaker (Wildcat - Tiger) - Mishiik
@#~I'm A Fake~ - Earthquaker (Earth Shadow) - Damien


Colored by OkiMoki
Ice_Dragon_demon - Volcanic Anumale - Flame
Tiaphanu - EarthQuakers - Terran
Marushii - Water Spout - Cherisse


Uncommons
@#Cassara Arrikanez - Volcanic Anumale / Wind Thriver(Night Skies)- Forgotten Dreams


Rares
@#Arrikanez - Demonic (Amberite) -Son of Amber
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

To order a flatsale Sahar...
Please PM Ryeanna with the following:
Name:
Owner:
Type:
Subtype:
Gender:
Personality:
*Quote:

(Fields with *'s are optional.)



<center>Flatsales </center>
1) SOLD

2) 2k
User Image

3) SOLD

4) SOLD

5) SOLD

6) 2k
User Image

<center>Raffles</center>

None currently.

<center>Auctions</center>

None currently.


<center>Customs</center>

<center>Fill out an order form along with a 3K trade, to order a custom Sahar. If the slots below are full, customs are closed. You CANNOT order a custom demon or angel Sahar.</center>
Custom Form
* = Optional
1. Name:
2. Gender:
3. Type:
*4. Subtype:
5. Skin color:
6. Wing color:
7. Markings:
*8. Marking patterns/specifications:
9. Eye color:
10. Gem Color:
11. Stage it Begins at:
12. Owner:
*13. Quote:
14. Personality:


Customs are open. I will only take on one at a time. Since I have a lot I keep up with in rl. This will also let me get them out to those who order.
1. (Closed)
<center>User Image

User Image</center>

Order Form
Sahar Name:
Items desired:
Colours:
Add shine? (+10G):
Yes/No
Total Gold:
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Staff Credits
Original idea: DemonWolfGrl, Cassara Arrikanez
Owner/Colourist/Manager: Ryeanna
Colourist2: OkiMoki
Colourist 3: Archaosa
Lineart: Miriwen
Demon Lineart: Cassara Arrikanez
Bumper 1: ~I'm A Fake~
Bumper 2: (Hiring)


<center>Affiliates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<center>Link Us!

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5493491][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/fayfaybunny/Saher_Shop_Graphics/SAAbanner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
</center>
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center> heart White List - People We Lurve heart </center>
Quote:
heart Cassara Arrikanez - For trusting me with her shop and being so kind and understanding while I was getting is set up.
heart DemonWolfGrl - for such a wonderful idea, starting this shop, and trusting me to keep it up and take charge.
heart Miriwen for awesome lineart.
heart Arrikanez, for the creation of the Sahar storyline. ^_^


<center> exclaim Grey List - Warning! You're poking an angry, hungry, rabid dragon with a stick. >> exclaim </center>
Quote:
None. Let's keep it that way, shall we? ^_^


<center> domokun Black List - People that deserve to die. domokun </center>
Quote:
None. Keep it that way. >>;
<center>As previous owner of the Sahar Adoption Agency, I hereby place Ryeanna as its new owner, caretaker, and so fourth. I trust she will do a fine job and take good care of the creatures that I could not. Everything is in her hands now.
--------

Original: DemonWolfGrl
2nd: Cassara Arrikanez. All Permission has been granted. Anything wished of from the Sahar Adoption Agency will now be requested from Ryeanna.

********</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//