Shimi-Baka
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 00:14:35 +0000
You have just entered the quest thread of...

Thats right, Shimi's questing again lol
Woot! I got my Emobag! Thanks to every one that helped!
Woot! At 9:21pm on the 5th of November I got my pendant! Now for the G Corp Stuff... sweatdrop
Woot! At 7:21 pm on the 26th of December, I got my Corp T shirts! Almost done X3
At 2006 1:33 am on Friday the 26th of May, I got my JUS from Gappopo for 390k and a 05 letter set, Yay!
At 1:45pm on Tuesday the 15th of August, I got my Angelic Staff for 75k and a March 2006 letter. Thanks Niehh! <33
At 12:55 am on Wednesday the 16th of August, I got my Zony Discman for 63k from Burst_Angel ^^! Nearly there!
Got my were tail from Kikyou4ever on Monday the 28th of August at 9:16pm!
At 3:30 am on the 21st of October I got my Fresh Grass Skirt for 100k and a boxed set of 2005 Christmas items, thanks to waterkairy ^^!
21st Jan 2007 at 12:13 I got the Green Helmet!
Currently wanting:
Gray Striper Helmet
Funds:

[Pink Link] - 25
[Retro Brown Trunk/Brown Box] - 27
[Blue Box] - 8
[Pink Box] - 4
[Wooden Trunk] - 4
[Gold Trunk] - 2
They always come in multiples... whee heart
Well, they used to... confused
Woot! Gaia likes me again!
No it doesn't x.x

Thats right, Shimi's questing again lol
Woot! I got my Emobag! Thanks to every one that helped!
Woot! At 9:21pm on the 5th of November I got my pendant! Now for the G Corp Stuff... sweatdrop
Woot! At 7:21 pm on the 26th of December, I got my Corp T shirts! Almost done X3
At 2006 1:33 am on Friday the 26th of May, I got my JUS from Gappopo for 390k and a 05 letter set, Yay!
At 1:45pm on Tuesday the 15th of August, I got my Angelic Staff for 75k and a March 2006 letter. Thanks Niehh! <33
At 12:55 am on Wednesday the 16th of August, I got my Zony Discman for 63k from Burst_Angel ^^! Nearly there!
Got my were tail from Kikyou4ever on Monday the 28th of August at 9:16pm!
At 3:30 am on the 21st of October I got my Fresh Grass Skirt for 100k and a boxed set of 2005 Christmas items, thanks to waterkairy ^^!
21st Jan 2007 at 12:13 I got the Green Helmet!
Currently wanting:
Gray Striper HelmetFunds:

[Pink Link] - 25
[Retro Brown Trunk/Brown Box] - 27
[Blue Box] - 8
[Pink Box] - 4
[Wooden Trunk] - 4
[Gold Trunk] - 2
They always come in multiples... whee heart
Well, they used to... confused
Woot! Gaia likes me again!
No it doesn't x.x
HiTek Gas Mask
Nitemare Bustier
Nitemare Headband
GAIA 1st Annual Memorial Photo
Diamondback Lion x 10 - My Arm and Leg
Diamondback Lion Mask - My Soul
Anti-Terrer Artic Camo Pants - 3,200g
Enforced Tundra Boots - 1,300g
Lichen Tundra Boots - 1,300g
Aoi Cache Shades - 3,750g
Midori Cache Shades - 3,750g
Blue Torque Shades - 4,000g
Orange Torque Shades - 4,000g
Yellow Torque Shades - 4,000g
HIPster Red Tint Shades - 6,500g
Card Shark Bands - 6000t
n_n Glasses - 3,500t
U_U Glasses - 3,500t
o_o Glasses - 3,500t
.-_.- Glasses - 3,500t
x_x Glasses - 3,500t
._. Glasses - 3,500t
-_- Glasses - 3,500t
Glasses - 3,500t
Heart Glasses - 3,500t
Smile Glasses - 3,500t
Swirl Glasses - 3,500t
Ace of Spades - 8,500t
Gold Mountain Blue Vest and Shirt - 15,000t
Gold Mountain Red Vest and Shirt - 10,000t
Joker Collar red-black - 27,500t
Joker Collar white-black - 27,500t
Joker Hat red-black - 55,000t
Joker Hat white-black - 55,000t
Joker Wand red-black - 13,000t
Joker Wand white-black - 13,000t
Colonial Bonnet - 3,500g
Anti-Terror Artic Helmet - 3,800g
Pilot's Goggles - 4,444g
Bao - 30,000g
Green Aero-D Top - 3,000g
Blue Forbidden Skirt - 2,200g
Red Forbbiden Skirt - 2,200g
Purple Pinstripe Pants - 3,440g
Platinum Gray Pinstripe Pants - 3,850g
G-LOL Dark Dollie Shoes - 1,160g
The Red Parrot - 5,400g
Green Magic Hat - 2,500g
Deep Purple Rose Band - 770g
Black Rose Band - 820g
Dont ask Dont tell Olive Shirt - 660g
That Blue 90s Vest - 1535g
That Black 90s Top - 2,600g
Black Web Shirt - 3,800g
Green Magic Coat - 5,980g
Blue Magic Coat - 5,980g
#FFFFFF Complex Shirt - 6,131g
#FF0000 Complex Shirt - 6,131g
#0000FF Complex Jacket - 9,131g
SuperStar Red Skirt - 1,300g
SuperStar Purple Skirt - 1,300g
SuperStar Green Skirt - 1,300g
Blue Glamrock Jean Skirt - 5,250g
White Glamrock Jean Skirt - 5,250g
Black Glamrock Jean Skirt - 5,250g
#0000FF Complex Pants - 6,131g
Black Web Stockings - 2,600g
Wizard's Wand - 8,500g
Black Top Hat - 4,111g
Black Sleeveless Silk Top - 800g
Red Sleeveless Silk Top - 800g
Green HIPster Shirt - 1,785g
Blue HIPster Shirt - 1,790g
Red HIPster Shirt - 1,795g
That 70s White Shirt - 2,500g
That 70s Red Shirt - 2,500g
Stylish Auburn Winter Coat - 9,400g
Ruby Plaid Classroom Skirt - 1,095g
Violet Plaid Classroom Skirt - 1,145g
Charcoal Plaid Classroom Skirt - 1,250g
8 for all Gaians Blue Jeans - 13,000g
Black Fishnet Stockings - 2,000g
Leather Couture Boots - 5,320g
Coal Couture Boots - 5,320g
Pale Blue Scarf - 1,050g
Light Violet Scarf - 1,050g
Dark Blue Scarf - 1,050g
Maid Collar Necklace - 2,000g
Dancer Cuffs - 7,800g
Gray SKA shoes - 1,090g
Green Banned Shirt - 545g
Blue Banned Shirt - 545g
Olive Loose Cotton Cargo Pants - 495g
Brown Loose Cotton Cargo Pants - 505g
Blue Loose Cotton Cargo Pants - 515g
Black MehTRO Jeans - 4,969g
Black Beatnik Sandals - 950g
Red Basic Hammer - 900g
Black Basic Hammer - 900g
