Update:
050130: See notice below
041231: Updated the 'Gifts 4 U' section (post 5) Bumpers can get points too 3nodding
041230: Updated the 'Gifts 4 U' section (post 5) Point System up!
041229: Updated the 'Gifts 4 U' section (post 5)
041228: Updated the 'Donators' section (post 7) My first donator, thanks!
041228: Updated the 'Quest info' section (post 3)
Notice My computer broke down, this is why I haven't been on, sorry to all those who might have thought I left.
As I'm currently on my bro's computer (he got a new one recently) I don't know how active I can can be on this quest 'till I get my own back. Please hold on and help me out meanwhile by donating and/or bumping.
Much love, thanks and appreciation to C. C. Hearts and Ballerina Toes (and her mules ^^;; ).
Btw, I live in Australia, so if the dates seem wrong it's because we're ahead of the US ^^;;
Okies, my quest is seperated into two parts, my main quest and other;
Main:
AFK hat
Other:
Nov '04 letter - or hats
Dec '04 letter - or hats
Other 2004 letters - datails on preferred items coming soon
Okies, this quest thread begain with a push from my brother shinaru-sama. He managed to receive his hat as a Christmas present from a very nice friend, so no taking okies? And so now he's convinced me to give my quest a try. I had originally wanted to quest for portables, but that dream seems so far away crying
Anyhow, I fully intend to get my AFK hat, so long live the quest okies? I will appreciate and acknowledge each and every donation with all my heart heart so please take care of me and join me on my journey to conquer the impossible. Together we can achieve anything! sweatdrop
Ah, questions and such are welcomed regarding the points system I will have set up soon and other aspect of the quest. Please wait untill I've updated the 'Gifts 4 U' section (post 5) before asking any questions.
Questions can be asked on this thread only please, I will check this thread as frequently as possible and answer in anyway I can. If it takes me a while to reply, please be patient with me and wait a bit. gonk
<center></center>
I really don't like accepting things without giving something back in return, so I'm setting up a points system as a small way to thank everyone who donates to me. For evey 100g you donate to my quest, you will be given one point. See below to understand this a lil better.
Points System:
100 gold = 1 point
1,000g = 10p
10,000g = 100p
And so on...
But if you donate something like 230g, you will have 2.3 points added to your name, so you won't be rounded off ^^.
In keeping track of your points I will create a small webpage and pm the address to anyone who has donated and wishes for me to keep track of their points. This may be in order to receive something specific once you've collected enough points.
in order to tell me this, please post 'in this thread' the following;
'I have donated to your quest and wish to keep track of my points. Please pm me the appropirate address of the points page.'
That simple, please just copy and paste the above message and post it on this thread and I will send you a pm ^_^.
Gift Section
Collect the points you need inorder to receive one of the following (or more whee )
5p - bump - random colour
6p - bump - 2 colours
10p - bump - with your face - random colour
11p - bump with your face - 2 colours
30p - bump - with winking face - random colour
32p - bump - with winking face - 2 colours
45p - name - with bust - random colour
50p - name - with bust - 2 colours
65p - name - with avatar - random colour
70p - name - with avatar - 2 colours
95p - name - with winking bust - random colour
100p - name - with bust - 2 colours
115p - name - with winking avatar - random colour
120p - name - with winking avatar - 2 colours
200p - sketch - 1 colour
220p - sketch - 2 colours
300p - sketch - muliti coloured
??
650p - website - redesigned
700p - website - new
850p - website - ??
900p - website - ??
Notes:
1. random colour = whichever colour I think will fit most with your avatar, this will generally be the colour your avatar is wearing most of.
4. sketch = all sketches will be head-shot only... I'm not good at drawing the body yet, and so won't expose anyone to these sweatdropdomokun
3. ?? = I have figured out a few things for this, either research or look for something to fill the blanks sweatdrop
I've also decided on a Point system for bumpers ^_^
Bump point system
And yes you can claim points from a combination of bumping and donating xp
Please number your bumps, you can edit your past posts as well to include your bump number if you bumped before page 10. Please do not attempt to cheat buy incorrectly numbering your bumps, you will lose your bump points gonk