Welcome to Gaia! ::


<center>User Image</center>

Yes, Cherry has just made a new thread of her old art thread //Handcolored Anime\\... yep yep! well, things has happened while I was having my other thread.. and also.. There was problems while getting the requests from customers... anyway.. I have made a new art thread and I hope you like this thread instead...

<center>Contents</center>

Post 1 -Welcoming-Soon to come
Post 2 - Rules-Updates
Post 3 - Waiting List-Trades
Post 4 - Samples
Post 5 - Black-White List
Post 6 - Ordering Form
Post 7 - Links In/Out-Things I Bought
Post 12 - ClaudeKenni's Waiting List [if my list is full]



<center>Soon to come</center>

- Custom bumps and name tags
- Pen doodles
[coming up preview]


Hope you enjoy this site!
<center>User Image</center>

I have made new rules.. and im so sorry for them too..

1. Please no PMing me for orders
2. Please do not flame me cause of my art or any other designs
3. Please follow the TOS
4. Please be patient
5. Please don't hurt me!
6. Tip me if you can whee sweatdrop
7. Help me with my wishlist if you want to trade instead of paying whee sweatdrop
8. You can also draw my avi instead of paying me too whee
9. I will NOT be drawing anything violence related
10. If the wishlist is full, please PM ClaudeKenniso he can put you on his wishlist for me
11. I will be drawing the pictures at random, please be patient about it... sweatdrop
12. Send the trade once you made a request; I will not draw your picture if you do not send the trade... sorry that im being like this.. sweatdrop
13. I will be deleting some of my drawings so please hurry and pick them up...


<center>User Image</center>

[3-12-05] ON HAITUS! been busy so much! i have to get ready for the CAHSEE.. some exit exam thingy.. and now i have badminton practice... for the people who requested for art, i will continue drawing them.. i am so very sorry for this! please forgive me! crying

[2-26-05] Added two more finished drawings. My quest thread didn't really go that well... sweatdrop but oh well...
[2-21-05] Please come to my Quest! gonk all of the gold for the art will be going straight to my quest! whee i hope you guys can help me!
</center>
<center>User Image

I will be holding up to 7 customers only.. you have to be patient to be on the list... and i am going to be doing these pictures randomly, so if your name says that your the first one, im so sorry if i do other customers first... sorry sweatdrop

1. Baby d2 3nodding
2. ~Ankoku no tenshi~ 3nodding
3. Kiyomi 3nodding
4. Ronin ninja gemini 3nodding
5. Man Whore Barbie (Deluxe) 3nodding
6. Ajax Barrell_The Lycan 3nodding
7.


Customers

Aoyume whee
Xaiyou_Mitsu
albhedEin
Kawaii-Neko-Chan
Miharu Chan
Kaoru_Koishii
BabyKarinka
xx kara chan xx
Heartless Rose
Ronin Ninja Gemini
Le Blue Doll
Meiko-Michan
persephanie whee
Pixiefetish
TsubameMinazuki
Takarai Hideto
Krisgoat
MystickalElf
Perverse
You Are My Sunshine
Angel Le Noir
babii_kiko
Linar whee
Ronin Ninja Gemini whee
Blizzard-Man
Neko-ne whee


3nodding = pending
whee = tipped
stare = waiting for trade


Recently Finished Art

Dulcea[2]
Chocolate Mousse
</center>

<center>User Image</center>

If you don't want to pay, you can just pay with items or drawings hehe whee i've been needing help on getting these items lately..

<center> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

you can help me if you want, or get them to pay with instead of paying me money or drawing me hehe ><
<center>User Image

Will Be Drawing
Sketches - 450g
- Sample coming soon...

Headshots - 500g
- Headshot Sample

Chibis - 600g
-Chibi Sample

Waist Up - 900g
- Waist Up Sample

W/ lil creatures - 1000g
- Creature sample

Couples - 1100g
- Couple Sample

Group - 1500g
- Sample coming soon...
</center>
<center>User Image

Clair-ishii ------- for not sending me the trade stare

User Image

Whoever is listed in here, they will have a 50% price on the drawings if they order one again whee

ClaudeKenni gave as a gift- Black Catscratch Pants & a Cat Band heart heart
Kaoru_Koishii gave as a gift- Sapphire Forehead Jewel whee heart
pershepanie gave as a gift- Dark Blue Scarf & 609g [i think..] whee 4laugh heart
Serena_rini_darien gave as a gift- Gray Puffy Hat heart 4laugh
Lina x3 (Linar) traded with- Eye Patch, That Black 90s Visor & 1k eek 4laugh
Ronin Ninja Gemini traded with- Green Seedkin Cap & 600g biggrin
Neko-ne Tipped me- 400g whee whee
Dulcea Tipped me- 150g whee
Kiyomi Tipped me- 400g xd <center>
<center>User Image</center>

Art Form
Price:
Type of picture:
Image of your avi:


Not alot to do.. Very simple
<center>User Image

Link Me!

User Image

[url=http://urlcut.com/1amqz][img]http://urlcut.com/1amsz[/img][/url]


User Image

[url=http://urlcut.com/1amqz][img]http://urlcut.com/1anbs[/img][/url]


.Pixlelated . Doh. .: biggrin ress-A-Dirk::.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image</center>


<center>I have put all the things that I bought in a random html, and I placed them here instead of my sig.. so whenever you want to check out what I bought, just refresh the page and look in this section 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
*pulls on a lil blue, soft ribbon* ......h-hey.. it won't come off... hold on... *pulls out huge scissors and cuts it* blaugh my new shop is finally open!
shop open yep yep 3nodding
And thats it the waiting list is close. From now on if you want a picture from BlueCherry then PM me and ill put you on my own waiting list. Give it to me in the exact same format you would normally give it to her.

Format:

Price:
Type of Picture:
Image of your avi:


I'll keep a copy of the waiting list her too:

Waiting List
1)~Empty~
Quote:
And as Cherry's boyfriend, it is my sole duty, to bump the living s**t out of this thread and keep it on the first page so my hun can have some customers. Anyways, her arts the best, come buy some its not the expensive you cheap people.

Hey look its easier that i thought to brag about how awsome my girl is. xd Well anyways ingnore this post cept for this line

Buy Cherry's beautiful art

Love you hun!
redface hehe thanks!
bump xd Your art is indeed beautiful, I would have ordered 'cept I might get in the blacklist for the way I answer the form...
Wee. Must save up! I want a Waist-Up shot but have only 450g XD

*adds thread to Subscribed Threads*

Unless of course, we could do a pay half now, pay half sometime soon deal, which would rock wink
Quote:
Wee. Must save up! I want a Waist-Up shot but have only 450g XD

*adds thread to Subscribed Threads*

Unless of course, we could do a pay half now, pay half sometime soon deal, which would rock wink
hehe ill think about it hehe thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//