Welcome to Gaia! ::


W E L C O M E!

This is the shop of me, Rage Reign (yup I'm back wink ). I inivte you to come in and enjoy the invronment I hope to provide for you here.My Shop is a mix of a few things I find interesting, Art, Rp-ing and exchanging.I am hoping to To blend these together in this one shop. Please allow this to be a fun place, for everyone by follwing these few.

R U L E S

[x]No posting links to threads or selling items in This thread unless aproved by me.

[x]No Begging , I'm usually pretty nice and will help you or sell you things cheeper when / if I can.


[x]No pm bidders, it's not fair to the people who actually post in the thread.

[x] Follow the ToS( I shouldn't have to say that, but well...I do

wit that said,have fun! I went through a lot of time and effort to make this place so do me a favor, and ues it whee


Index by post

p1 arrow Introduction
p2 arrow Items
p3 arrow Art/Commisions
p4 arrow Friend links
p5 arrow Quest
p6 arrow Donators
p7 arrow Updates

T H E_N AME


What's with the name you may ask? Simple it's what I plan this shop to be,With the link list art shop item shop all at you disposal I hope to make this shop just what is called, A L L-THE-RAGE!!!


I may at some point have friends who you will see in this shop to watch over it while I'm gone.I'll post their names here so you know who I'm talking about.


Alright , that's about it ^-^

whee ENJOY whee
I T E M S

Quote:



Nitemare Scarf=Autobuy @ 450k

Xmas Item complete opened set= autobuy at 12k



Gold and Items are equally as good, and i don't want a offer of all of either. 3nodding
A R T


Normal size or chibi
Full body
Bust
Face


Drawn Emoticons
single
groups of 5 all the way to 40


Couple art:normal size and chibi
Fullbody
bust
head

*I also do Cging*


*READ THIS:Specialized Commisions
If you want something special done with you avy a special pose or apperance or/ and to be show with a animal or compaion(like a poke'mon ,breedable) or something .Also I can draw you in specific out fits or poses(like Naruto or Inuasha )pm me and we will work out a price , be very detailed to get your money's worth
an idea of specialized.



Examples of my work can be seen here it's new and old stuff of mine.I also Do art Trades I love those ^-^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Rage_Reign/
L I N K -L I S T


If you want to be added here pm me and I'll put you up and mabey trade once I get a banner. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Q U E S T

I will put the quest of me and my friends up here just incase someone decideds that they want to help. whee

*OMG HAT*
Rage Reign
woking on=35k/695k
heart G I F T-G I V E R S heart

Right now more than anything I'd like people to do art trades with me, or make me gift art (includes Pictues of peopel holding signs saying hi and suff),I really need a banner lol.

Help on my quest would also be nice but I can wait on that ^-^.


Quote:

ART GIVERS:




and...

Quote:
QUEST DONATORS:
*S H O P _U P D A T E S*


09/04/2006,
Grand reopening heart
good luck bump have a
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and a
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bump!!! i'm open whee
<center>Bump, Luck, and Love</center>
geekie
<center>Bump, Luck, and Love</center>
*smiles* right back at ya whee
bump * strolls around shop humming making sure everything is looking spiffy*
la la la Bump whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//