<center>Updates
Dec. 24, 04-Recived a bunch of donations. @_o Ended up going up by about 13k. sweatdrop Tat gave me 6k. whee heart
Dec. 23, 04-Got another Giftbox, with an Emperor's Brow in it that I sold. 3nodding I also sold the female clothes I bought the other day. ><
Dec. 22, 04-Sold my Were Tail. ^^
Dec. 21, 04-CannibalisticSpork donated 500 gold. 3nodding heart I got a Giftbox with a Were Tail in that I'm selling. ^^ And... That's about it. ><
Dec. 20, 04-GOLD GLITCH IS FIXED! xd heart Thank god, it was driving me insane. Not much going on with the thread... Was off for most of the night doing homework. =.=;
Dec. 19, 04-Sold the first cupcake. ^^ Got a tip, too, so also got my first donation. x3 *glomps Moo* whee Also got to 16 pages, in 2 days. eek Thanks to people coming and talking to me. ^^;;
Dec. 18, 04- Made quest thread! xd Reserved posts, got everything in order, and started bumping... sweatdrop </center>