Welcome to Gaia! ::


<center>User Image
Ham-Ham ♥ Restaurant


Restaurant is currently: Open.User Image


User Image

Rules:
User Image
1. Please do not steal my work and claim it yours.
2. Please post orders here.
3. Please send trade first. Once you complete the trade, I will send your order right away through your mail.
4. Please remember to follow the rules, thank you. heart

User Image

Updates:
User Image
12-05-04 ~ Opened Up Restaurant!
12-06-04 ~ Added 2 New Desserts! User ImageKey Lime Pie & X-Mas Cake



User Image: Customer Recommended

Ham-Ham ♥ Dishes (Price: 1oog each.)
User Image

User Image
(From Left To Right)
1. Ham-Ham Curry
2. Ham-Ham Kabob
3. Ham-Ham & Chips
User Image4. Ham-Ham Sushi
5. Peking Ham-Ham
6. Ham-Ham Ramen Noodles
7. Teriyaki Ham-Ham
8. Ham-Ham Udon Soup

User Image

Ham-Ham ♥ Side Dishes (Price: 5og each.)
User Image
User Image
1. Steamed White Rice
2. Miso Soup
3. Fried Rice
4. Seaweed (For Sushi.)

User Image

Ham-Ham ♥ Beverages (Price: 5og each.)
User Image
User Image
1. Choco Milk
2. Strawberry Milk
3. Herbal Tea
4. Coffee
5. Bubble Tea
6. Dr. Pepper
7. Sarsu
8. Ice Lemon Tea

User Image

Ham-Ham ♥ Deserts (6og each.)
User Image
User Image
1. Cheesecake w/ chocolate syrup on top
2. Hot Crispy Pancakes with sweet maple syrup.
3. Mint Ice Cream w/ chocolate chips in it
4. Crunchy Fruit Tart
User Image5. Sour & Sweet Key Lime Pie
User Image6. X-Mas Strawberry Cake

Customers:
User Image
Mitsuo Nami ~ Tipped 1oog! heart
Entranced ~ heart
ivy_mirage ~ heart

User Image

Link Me!
User Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4909393][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Demonic_naru/shop/Link.bmp[/IMG][/url]


User Image

Affiliates:
User Image
None yet.. sad heart
</center>
I could make you a heart here, so it will match your text 3nodding
blue_ice_eyes
I could make you a heart here, so it will match your text 3nodding
Oh, I thank you very much, but must I pay? I don't mean to sound such a greedy person.
Demon Sweetheart Naru
blue_ice_eyes
I could make you a heart here, so it will match your text 3nodding
Oh, I thank you very much, but must I pay? I don't mean to sound such a greedy person.


Um... It's only 10 gold...
blue_ice_eyes
Demon Sweetheart Naru
blue_ice_eyes
I could make you a heart here, so it will match your text 3nodding
Oh, I thank you very much, but must I pay? I don't mean to sound such a greedy person.


Um... It's only 10 gold...
Oh, well it's okay then, But I can donate. whee
bump and good luck!!
btw cute stuff you got here!! whee

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Are these sizes exactly how it is in the sigs? Just wondering.
Fiyorree_Spam
Are these sizes exactly how it is in the sigs? Just wondering.
Yup yup. 3nodding
Winry-chan7
bump and good luck!!
btw cute stuff you got here!! whee
Thank you very much. heart whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//