Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image
Quick Update: CLOSED INDEFINITELY.

Table of Contents
0. Welcome [You are here]
I. Adoption Rules [Includes how you can request. Very important]
II. The Puppet Room [where you see the samples and their prices]
III. Limiteds, Etcetera[The Limited adoptables, the freebies and the like.]
IV. Help the House [Where quests and other wishes are announced]
V. Love/Hate List [For all the beloved, and for those who must be put to shame.]
VI. Link to the House [And spread the twisted love.]
VII. The Way Out [Where all the links to other places can be found]


Introduction part 1
Hello, all. I am Rue-chan, and the previous owners of this run-down house here.. Well, lets say that they went somewhere far.. Far.. away.

Just kidding. They are alive and well, dont you worry.

However, they were no longer capable of running this.. Life-sized dollhouse, here. They decided to leave it in my hands. Please dont ask why.

Lets get to the point, shall we?
This is the story: This house here existed long, long ago. Probably during the old days in Japan. It once belonged to a famous and skilled doll maker. Due to the war, however, he was forced to leave his precious house and everything in it; the dolls included.

Ever since he did, people have been saying things about hearing strange sounds coming from the room on the upper right corner: the doll storage room.

It turns out that this intelligent yet twisted man found a way to give life to his precious creations. It was no wonder that he managed living in this isolated place. Could it have been witchcraft, black magic? That is the only probable answer.

.. But that doesnt really matter, now does it? I bet that none of you even care! That is why I say: To hell with all this background story trash. Let us get to business.


Introduction part 2
The House of Puppets is an adoption shop unlike any other. Our adoptables are inspired by anything strange or absurd in particular, IE Japanese horror movies. Anything twisted yet cute. Do you get the picture?

A small note, if you feel that the adoptables are too pricy.. Please do tell me so nicely.
Also, all important news will be announced at the very top of the page.
User Image
Rules
arrow DO NOT PM YOUR ORDERS. POST THEM HERE. However Id like it if you didnt spam them. Doing so only irks me.

arrow NEVER remove my name and/or my signature from the art

arrow DO NOT Claim them as your own; I will eat you up if you do.

arrow Do not redistribute or sell my art to anybody else without permission. I will screw your head off if you do, I promise you.

arrow NO DIRECT LINKING; Save the art to your own server. I would really like it if you didnÂ’t waste my bandwidth.

arrow POST YOUR ORDER, AND THEN START THE TRADE. IF I CANCELLED the trade that you have made that means that I no longer accept adoption requests for a certain period of time. Im sorry, but Im really a lazy person.

arrow In the APPLICATION FORM, please put the following BELOW: Turning Japanese. Why this, you ask? Well, it tells me that you have READ the RULES, or if you just spotted this and put it in the trade title, pretending that you have indeed read them. If you dont put this phrase, then I will NOT be giving you your adoptable after you send me the money.

arrow LASTLY, be patient. I will reply to your trade with the url of the adoptable. Remember, I am no robot! I am, or at least I think I am, perfectly human, and I tire, just like most everyone. However, if you think that you have waited for too long, then feel free to PM me to keep me alert.


Order Form
This is what are you are supposed to post when ordering an adoptable. When ordering, please make sure that you have followed the rules.

[B]Name of Adoptable:[/B]
[B]Amount:[/B]
[B]Total:[/B]
[B]Tip:[/B] [this is optional, don't have to if you dont want to.]
User Image
Adoptables
Newest Adoptable: The Onigiri-Graffiti Bunnies
I am guessing that this is the part that you have been waiting for. Well, of course it is. It is the main purpose of this place.

The prices will be listed below the samples, or anywhere near them. Please bear the fact that I do not have much for adoption. However, I have been hearing sounds from the factory downstairs. Could it be that the machine is making more? But wait.. It isnt possible.. The puppeteer is no longer present.. Unless..

If I catch you stealing any of these, I will make it a point that your life will become miserable. Very miserable. And I have a right to do so, too. And that makes it all the more sweet. Nyu.. Nyuhu.. Nyuhuhuhuhuhu..
[All dolls we drawn and colored in MSPaint using an ordinary mouse, and made transparent in Photoshop CS.]



Little Geishas
User Image
These are the basic geishas. From left to right, the blue geisha being the leftmost one, the codenames are as follows: geishblu, geishgrn, geishpnk, geishred
Each of the basic geishas cost 100g.



Special Geishas
User Image
These, on the other hand, are the specially-designed geishas. They were much harder to make due to the special colors on their kimonos. From left to right, the blue and orange geisha being the leftmost one, the codenames are: geisp1, geisp2, geisp3, geisp4, geisp5
Each of the special geishas cost 150g.



Japanese Virgin Dolls
User Image
Similar to the Little Geisha, despite the fact that they have a more mature and poised air to them. From left to right, the codenames are: doll1, doll2, doll3, doll4, doll5
Each of the dolls cost 150g.



Onigiri-Graffiti Bunnies
User Image
Pet stores + freak mutant gas accidents = trouble, though it eventually ended up with demented cuteness. From left to right, the codenames are: obun1, obun2, obun3, obun4, obun5
Each of the bunnies cost 100g.



Kimono Nekos
User Image
I found a few stray cats in the backyard and made them wear kimonos *Evil laughter*. From left to right, the codenames are: neko1, neko2, neko3, neko4, neko5
Each of the nekos cost 90g.

User Image
The Limited Editions
1.User Image
Stock: EXPIRED
This limited edition rainbow kokeshi doll was given out to the nice people who donated 300g or more to my quest. Link on the "Quests" post.


The Freebies
Lazy Rue wasn't able to finish the Christmas freebies in time for Christmas. XD
User Image
Quests and Wishes

I am on a Quest!

..Wait. No I'm not.

Not a big one, at least.
User Image
People I heart
Bumpers:
Catih [50 bumps, eek ]
Arekusa [Love ya, Alex!]

Donators:
checkout_chick - chicky hat
elleth celebren - Flower on my head
Tou Rin - Bunny Hat
Reikki - 1.2k [in addition to her original payment for artwork]
Goddess of Pie - Blue stockings
Vertejaune - Green checkered hat, pink tank top
Noirel - Those Black 90s Gloves
THABARA - OMFG HAT [PRAISE AND WORSHIP HER heart heart ]

You guys rock. <3
By the way, I'd really love it if you didnt bother them for donations, unless they are willing to donate to you. heart


People I stare
suckmyhugetitsplease- For being rather childishly profane. I think her name would pretty much explain what she did, and give you a basis on what she said. She has been reported.

Past Customers
Star Sorceress, Zazzu heart , Katt_Sham, Azumi-sempai, Asseres, Neola, PoCky__love, [ mayu ], KimCL, Korini, Elven Cherry, firemaiden228, Blueshadows, maskedquerade, xxx_Superfunolicious_xxx, tsel, h0ld3n_13
User Image
Links to Us
Will you really? Well, if ever, thank you. I will try to make as much buttons as possible, since lots of people prefer to use different sizes of buttons. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/4cvwn][img]http://tinypic.com/nucyp[/img][/URL]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/4cvwn][img]http://tinypic.com/nud04[/img][/URL]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/4cvwn][img]http://tinypic.com/nud11[/img][/URL]
User Image
Links Out
If you want to exchange links, just inform me :3.

Affiliates/Friends
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Links
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//