Well I need some attention! I descided that my store isn't making enough gold to suppport myself! I have been questing for my most dearest item i have been looking for, but I'm not where near the price of it. I need some help getting nitemare scarf. There are no small donation thats not appericated anything will count and help me! heart
What i'm Questing for:

Found in December letter of 2003
Estimated Value: 140k to 200k
Gender:both
Donations
Well I would really thank you if you do, but its not nessary, but i would really like someone to be nice.
sweatdrop
Poke_by_god 600
heart
Israe 400
heart
Radical Edward monkey pjs!!
eek
Bumpers
Well these people i will most likely help them later if they need me to bump and i'm thinking about making a contest!
surprised
Poked_by_god
moookau
Godrina04
TheWolfMaiden
Jerry_the_demonrider
T3h~Chewy
Atsuyuki
Current Gold
7.7k/160k
Events
Well since i have some what of letters bump here and i give random amount letters to random people
Links
Poke's Fundraiser avatar Contest
Contests
Well I'mm Be giving out 5k for the best bumper!!!
eek