Welcome to Gaia! ::


*~Shadow's Charity~*

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4342526][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/ShadowGraphics/charity.gif[/img][/URL]


Hey people! Welcome to *~Shadow's Charity~*! Okay first off we donate items and/or gold to people that are questing. Also I'm only one person so donations to this charity would really help!

Index:
1. Inro+Rules+Updates+HI+Form
2. Helpers+Donators+People Helped
3. Current Gold+Current Items
4. Shadow's Message
5. CONTESTS!
6. LOTTO!!


Rules:
1. please fill out the form at the end of this post
2. do NOT post the same thing more than once.
3. NO BEGGING! (asking is okay though)
4. No flaming.
5. do NOT PM me asking for items or gold.
6. no page stretching!! gonk


Updates:

Quote:
11/4: I added some new items and updated the gold count! All 4 info posts have been updated!


Quote:
11/5: Everything has been updated yet again! I also made a banner...I hope to have a banner for most of this stuff soon! 3nodding One banner is up but I'm also going to keep the words because some people my not be able to see the pics.


Quote:
11/6: contests have been added and a sale page for our items is up in the 3rd post.


Quote:
11/25: Sorry for the long wait...but we are now back open! I've updated some things as well...also from now on we will only help one person per page!


Helper Information:

Okay helpers! Here's some info on what you guys do! You basically help out to the charity by donating and stuff, but also go to other people's quest pages and tell them about our charity and how they can get help.


Form:

Name:
Quest Link:
Post Count:
Join Date:
Why we should donate to you:
What You're Questing For:
How much gold you need:


~Also please post the form in red. I posted it in green so that you could kinda see it better. sweatdrop
User ImageHelpers:User Image

Scarred Fox
Panda_13
Bardawc
insotsusha no yamikumo
Galzra
FinalDreamz -Keeper Of Teh Items

~PM me if you would like to be a helper. 3nodding


User ImageDonators:User Image

+If you are donating any items to the charity please send them to: Keeper Of Teh Items whee

Bobsthename-Skull Biker Helmet Black+100g eek
Scarred Fox-Were Feet+Black Tie eek
FinalDreamz-1000g eek
CandyKoRn_Z3N-Blue Stockings
Panda_13-Dont ask Dont tell Gray Shirt+Prisoner\'s Top+Staff of The Angels eek heart
Tsuki_chan-Vial of Unknown Liquid X4+1000g+Prisoner\'s Pants eek
Bardawc-Guys Gung Xi Shoes+Gung Xi Pants+Vial of Unknown Liquid X3+500g eek heart
icedragon369-Mummy Mask+Hockey Mask+1000g eek heart
insotsusha no yamikumo-Helm of the Vikings
Pink Lace Panties-1200g eek


User ImagePeople Helped:User Image

Ed Elric-Fox Tail
CandyKoRn_Z3N-500g
Little~Miss~Evil-Vial of Unknown Liquid X2+400g
NatalieKay08-400g
Dame Rauken-400g
Melon Pocky-400g
Shadowhuntr-400g
whitnerbug-400g
Charities Current Gold: 1604 biggrin

Current Items:

+Our current list will be back up as soon as the profile page is back up. sweatdrop
If you find the following post in your thread come here and post because we will doante to you!

{}{[H]}{[A]}{[D]}{[O]}{[W]}{}{[-]}{}{}{[M]}{[P]}{[!]}{[ ninja ]}

~click the link in my sig and read the 4th post.
Contests

Bumping Contests:

25th Page-The Riley won 400g!

+Current contests are on hold but you can still bump! ^-^ If you are a winner as soon as contests are back up we will PM you. Please do not PM us!


Lottry Contests:

Spaces cost 100g each. There will also only be one winner. View post 6 for number list.

Winner gets: 5000g eek
This price may change depending on how many people enter so keep checking back!
Lottery!!

User ImageWill you win?

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. insotsusha no yamikumo
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. Micahman516
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. insotsusha no yamikumo
55.
56. ScorchingDerek
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69. insotsusha no yamikumo
70. ScorchingDerek
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77. ScorchingDerek
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84. Micahman516
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
please we need donators!
*subscribes* ninja
Marcus Slade
*subscribes* ninja
*poke* whee
Marcus Slade
*subscribes* ninja
would you like to be a helper Slade? question

xOetoriya's BFF

Aged Prophet

Umm...I don't know....I'm questing for golden laurels. And I may like to be a helper. 3nodding

Bump
I want to help bump! biggrin
<3 Those two tiny things were donations for your charity
Vietlyfe
Umm...I don't know....I'm questing for golden laurels. And I may like to be a helper. 3nodding

Bump
okay here's some info for helpers (and anyone that'd like to be one) you can quest and stuff here just like everyone else but you also have to be loyal to the charity by donating and stuff. 3nodding Also there's no pay, it's voluntary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//