Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image

Special Halloween Edition Voidance Auction

Hello Everyone!! As you can see, this is an auction for a Halloween edition Voidance. If you don't know what a Voidance is, you can click on the link to visit the main shop.

Empty Black Eyes

This is what you are bidding on:

User Image

As you can see, he's all ready for Halloween, although he is still only an Idea. The odd thing about this Voidance is that his sex is predetermined.

The bidding will begin at 1500g, the regular price for a Voidance.

You must bid in minimum increments of 150g.

Will I accept items? Well it depends on the item. Tell me what it is, then I'll decide whether or not I will accept it.

The auction is OPEN! It will end at 4:30 pm GMT-5 on 11/1/04. Ending time is subject to change.

Unfortunately, I will not be there to moniter this auction, because I am very busy on Saturday, so I'm counting on you to behave yourselves. 'Kay? 'Kay!

Highest Bid: 7000g. (Sigmond)
Starting Bid: 1500g
Auto-buy: 200,000g

THE WINNER IS SIGMOND!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Rules:

1. Be respectful.

2. Do NOT edit your posts.

3. Do not whine or beg.

4. Don't steal my art.
Ya know, I just realized I forgot to put in the image of the Voidance. Well don't I feel stupid.
Bump! Yes, other bumps are welcome! wink
Bump. Why am I bumping..??
I will start off at 1.5k
I would buy it Rya if they didn't scare me... so I shall support you with a bumpity bump ^_^
Voidances aren't scary!!

Oh, and um, the auction starts tomorrow.
Awww I want one... but I'm so broke... crying

Oh well I guess this is a bump then. Good luck with the auction....
Thank You!
Oooh. Must remember to come by to see the auction! n_n Maybe I'll have enough. o_o I doubt it, Unless the pets in my own shop sell. ><; *poor*
Oooh, you have a pet shop? I never knew that! Wanna be affiliates? In the main store, I mean.
I'm sorry for the delay, everyone!! I wasn't able to come online until now!! So, I officially declare the auction OPEN!! YOU MAY BEGIN BIDDING!!!
I bid 1,650 gold. xd
Yay! There are people here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//